Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Prince Andrew in jep?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,680 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

An unnamed son of an UK based Queen has been linked to a kiddy fiddler.

Is that better?

Surely not Elton's son??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Young heterosexual male in sewing wild oats shocker!!
    Think that was just mentioned though because there's the misguided notion that he was a virginal young lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,945 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I have no idea why this story has popped up again, the allegations date back to 2011 e.g. this article in Vanity Fair.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Think that was just mentioned though because there's the misguided notion that he was a virginal young lad.

Trust me, I know people who remember his time in Portsmouth. Young innocent virgin he was not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

bnt wrote: »
    I have no idea why this story has popped up again, the allegations date back to 2011 e.g. this article in Vanity Fair.

There is another victim (not Virginia Roberts) of Epstein in court suing him and has named the prince as one of the influential people Epstein forced her to have sex with when she was underage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Roquentin wrote: »
    If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas

bjork wrote: »
    Either way, when you lay with dogs don't be suprised when you get fleas

That's Royalwang, let's rotate the board! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Leinsterblue

its pretty ropey stuff, whatever about trial by media (which it won't be) when Prince Andrew counts a man convicted and imprisioned for soliciting underage girls for prostitution as his friend, it smacks of at best poor judgement at worse you could judge his character by who he hangs with, remember also Epstein paid off some of Fergies debts.... like what was that for ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

bjork wrote: »
    That's Royalwang, let's rotate the board! :)

sorry man, didnt read the earlier posts. my bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Even if he didn't commit the crime, he looks like an individual who would commit such a crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,201 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Who's Jep?

It's actually Jepen old sport, the lend ef the raising sen.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Leinsterblue

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Young heterosexual male in sewing wild oats shocker!!

Eh.... he's 54

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭AdFundum

He's part of the royal family. He had an over-privileged upbringing so he thinks he can do whatever he wants. The poor lad.

In this case, another word for over-privileged is weird. Really, would you want a royal upbringing. I would think it's horrendous. It's probably better to be growing up on fingernails and freedom than to be sheltered to that extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Pwindedd wrote: »

You mean they're both wearing the same outfits? Outfits aren't heritable genetically I'm afraid and can't be used to determine parentage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Andrew back to face the music: Prince flies home from skiing holiday amid growing crisis over claims he had sex with under-age girl

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2896532/Andrew-face-music-Prince-flies-home-skiing-holiday-amid-growing-crisis-claims-sex-age-girl.html#ixzz3NwOd22AJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder how many D-Notices and Super- "inaudible"s are flying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

does anybody seriously think that he is any kind of legal trouble? Has he even been named as a defendant in any criminal or civil cases?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Beano wrote: »
    does anybody seriously think that he is any kind of legal trouble? Has he even been named as a defendant in any criminal or civil cases?

With the furore over Julian Asange and Britain wanting to extradite him over the rape allegations in Sweden, I'm sure they will comply fully with the U.S. authorities if the same was requested of Andy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Do we know for certain that the young lady's name is Jep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

With the furore over Julian Asange and Britain wanting to extradite him over the rape allegations in Sweden, I'm sure they will comply fully with the U.S. authorities of the same was requested of Andy.

but he hasnt been named as a defendant in any criminal trial so what exactly would they extradite him for?

• Advertisement

Beano wrote: »
    but he hasnt been named as a defendant in any criminal trial so what exactly would they extradite him for?

I said "if" the same was requested.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Its not looking great for him, is it? His buddy Epstein has already been convicted for underage sex and then those pictures of Andy with his arm around the girl thats making the allegations. Obviously thats not proof of anything but it does show he was close to her and it certainly seems like he has a case to answer.

Its about time we had a proper Royal scandal. They're had a free run in the British media for far too long now, the tabloids are almost afraid of reporting on them in any negative way at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,886 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Sky news reports the girl as being
    The woman claims that between 1999 and 2002 she "was forced to have sexual relations with this prince when she was a minor" in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by Epstein.

She is believed to have been 17 at the time - underage in US law.

Age of consent in London is 16, New York 17, Caraibbean varies between 15 and 18

So guilty of what if she was consenting?

Spook_ie wrote: »

Age of consent in London is 16, New York 17, Caraibbean varies between 15 and 18

I think the use of the word "forced" implies that it wasn't consentual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,368 ✭✭✭NSAman

I think the use of the word "forced" implies that it wasn't consentual.

"forced" hmmmm was she held in a confined space ? Something just does not add up. I am sure she enjoyed all the travel and the top class treatment. While young, she was obvious naive or stupid. What were her parents thinking she was doing at the age of 17 travelling the world? Sounds like someone who had a lifestyle and lost it and is now bitter.... but that is just my thoughts.

Have no time for anyone who forces anyone into a sexual relationship, but if forced, why did she continue in this situation?

She was after all above the age of consent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Hitchens wrote: »
    "Suggestion of impropriety with minors untrue," says Buckingham Palace after Prince Andrew named in US sex lawsuit

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-30659629

this is surprising if it's true

I've heard talk of this from some time ago...around the time the Jimmy Saville thing broke. It has been said, that the whole thing would have been made Public much earlier but there are possibly Royals or high-level Govt. figures involved also.

We must wait and see...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Spook_ie wrote: »

Sky News will do their best to help the Royal Family whatever way they can. Irrespective of whether or not she was under the age of consent her claim is that she was held as a sex slave for three years during which time this happened. The daughter of former Mirror owner Robert Maxwell is implicated as the Manhattan based Madame who facilitated young girls for Epstien.

So far this ain't looking great for Prince Andrew, theres lots to come in this story yet though. The FBI had been keeping tabs on Maxwells daughter for several years so if shes going down shes likely to bring a few with her in a plea bargain if it gets that far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭GalwayGuitar

NSAman wrote: »
    "forced" hmmmm was she held in a confined space ? Something just does not add up. I am sure she enjoyed all the travel and the top class treatment. While young, she was obvious naive or stupid. What were her parents thinking she was doing at the age of 17 travelling the world? Sounds like someone who had a lifestyle and lost it and is now bitter.... but that is just my thoughts.

Have no time for anyone who forces anyone into a sexual relationship, but if forced, why did she continue in this situation?

And now realises she can take him to the cleaners. And then can publish her memoirs, talk show appeareances etc. Nice little earner

• Registered Users Posts: 43,271 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I'm not a big fan of Man United. I'd stop short of saying they're doing sick twisted **** though.

Luckily Rooney still plays for them and Giggs is coaching them then.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

NSAman wrote: »

Get onto Bucks Palace, if you are sure that she enjoyed it then it's an open and shut case.

I mean it's not like you'd ever hear of anyone "above the age of consent" being forced to do anything. I'm sure rapists the length and breadth of the country are sacking their lawyers now to use your sterling defence.

Advertisement