Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Prince Andrew in jep?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Watching some of the interview he looked very uneasy. To me at least his eyes were saying that he was lying and his rebuttals of some of the accusations seemed weak at best.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I’d say if Andy was whiter than white on this that we would be being told where his Security was at the times in question .

Times ; Where ; Who with ; When .

The idea that Andy is going here , there or anywhere without Security / Minder would be one major surprise .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Newsnight sources said the interview was a result of six months of negotiations with the royal household, with an agreement that there would not be any advance vetting of the questions.
    No advance vetting doesn't mean the questions were not provided in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,118 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blinding wrote: »
    I’d say if Andy was whiter than white on this that we would be being told where his Security was at the times in question .

Times ; Where ; Who with ; When .

The idea that Andy is going here , there or anywhere without Security / Minder would be one major surprise .

Not up to speed on all the details of this, but has a former or current Pizza Express employee come forward to verify that he was there? Not something you are likely to forget. Maybe one of them took a sneaky pic/sent a text to a friend that he was there.
    Or maybe it is a common occurrence for a royal and his family to rock up to a fast food joint.

Not up to speed on all the details of this, but has a former or current Pizza Express employee come forward to verify that he was there? Not something you are likely to forget. Maybe one of them took a sneaky pic/sent a text to a friend that he was there.
    Or maybe it is a common occurrence for a royal and his family to rock up to a fast food joint.
    Even if he was there the timings would be interesting . Possibly plenty of time to get to a night club in London .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

How on earth was there a camera anywhere near him? Did he not at any stage consider the photos would get out?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Andrew said it was a very irregular occurrence. That's why he remembers it so clearly. :D

How on earth was there a camera anywhere near him? Did he not at any stage consider the photos would get out?
    He’s not the sharpest Tool...or so its been said .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,089 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

His na.e is fcuked. When sordid details drop out over the coming years Fergie will go on the piers Morgan show with eyes all tear filled about his sexual 'oddities ' caused the divorce.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

The Queen did not need this at her stage of life. She's kept her sh1t together for 93 years. Been solid as a rock for all that time. Getting the news that her 'favorite' son is being associated with one of the most infamous child traffickers in the world has got to sting real bad.
    I actually feel bad for her. It's the worst publicity possible for the royal family.

• Advertisement

The Queen did not need this at her stage of life. She's kept her sh1t together for 93 years. Been solid as a rock for all that time. Getting the news that her 'favorite' son is being associated with one of the most infamous child traffickers in the world has got to sting real bad.
    I actually feel bad for her. It's the worst publicity possible for the royal family.

Apart from having Lady Di murdered because she was going to blow the whistle on the whole thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Apart from having Lady Di murdered because she was going to blow the whistle on the whole thing!

But it only counts if there is a witness and Virginia is a witness with pictures to back up her story. It leaves a trail that may be possible to follow given time.

The Queen's family

Philip - racist, multiple affairs and some dodgy driving
    Charles - Married Diana, affair with Camila, divorce, death etc
    Anne - Divorced and remarried
    Andrew - Married, divorced and now the current scandal
    Philip - relatively scandal free
    Prince Harry - married a person of colour and a litany of other high jinks
    Prince William - apparently knobbing someone on the sly

Poor woman doesn't get a moments rest.

Bob Harris wrote: »
    The Queen's family

She doesn’t have to hold tails....well I hope she doesn’t :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,089 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The Queen's family

Who is willie giving more willy to ?

cjmc wrote: »
    Who is willie giving more willy to ?

I don't know her name and doubt very much she works at a Pizza Express in Woking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Lady Di was killed by a speeding drunk driver.

The Queen's family

Are you saying there is a Good Philip and a Bad Philip ?

Two Philips is definitely one too many , maybe two too many !:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I have no sympathy for the Queen. She should have passed on the throne to Charles 20 years ago and allowed people to get used to him with her still around. I think her stubbornness will be the undoing of the Royal family. She's been there so long, once she goes the whole thing will collapse. Good riddance. They are absolutely no better than anyone else, just because they were born into wealth and titles.

blinding wrote: »
    Are you saying there is a Good Philip and a Bad Philip ?

Two Philips is definitely one too many , maybe two too many !:eek:

I'm frightfully sorry, I meant Prince Edward of course.

• Advertisement

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I have no sympathy for the Queen. She should have passed on the throne to Charles 20 years ago and allowed people to get used to him with her still around. I think her stubbornness will be the undoing of the Royal family. She's been there so long, once she goes the whole thing will collapse. Good riddance. They are absolutely no better than anyone else, just because they were born into wealth and titles.

Maybe that's why she's holding on.

I'm frightfully sorry, I meant Prince Edward of course.
    Ah sure himself and the wife got in to trouble for using the Royal connections to make some dosh . They then towed the line and everyone was happy . Harry and Meghan could pay heed to them .

Always been question as to , if Edward was / is gay ( I couldn’t care less obviously )

Times have moved on and nobody would care now . It would probably be seen as a positive now .

Duke-of-Edinburgh-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

He was a magic bean sales man if my memory serves me correctly.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,029 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Re: Pizza Express

Surely the royals have their itineraries logged at all times. Andrew being a Senior Royal, would have had some security detail with him or at least informed somebody of his whereabouts.

Sure and Prince Andrew never sweats and Epstein killed himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

The Queen's family

Most of that happens in every marriage on this planet not sure why you single the Royals out as some freak family who can't do it. Apart from Prince Andrew who seems an arrogant scumbag it's just horses for courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

seriously though .....could this photo have been photoshopped? or tampered with in any way?? any techie geeks out there answer it...his hand around her waist??

5d32054236e03c29384b8d55?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Twister2

Re: Pizza Express

Surely the royals have their itineraries logged at all times. Andrew being a Senior Royal, would have had some security detail with him or at least informed somebody of his whereabouts.

did i read the joint wasn't open when the alleged incident occured

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Twister2

fryup wrote: »
    seriously though .....could this photo have been photoshopped? or tampered with in any way?? any techie geeks out there answer it...his hand around her waist??

5d32054236e03c29384b8d55?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp

you can see his penis removed and his fly tampered with if you look closely

Advertisement