Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Prince Andrew in jep?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    Most of that happens in every marriage on this planet not sure why you single the Royals out as some freak family who can't do it. Apart from Prince Andrew who seems an arrogant scumbag it's just horses for courses.

I suppose there's the question of whether one family should be so lavishly funded to simply point out how pathetic and hopeless every family is at this stuff. Otherwise i think you are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Bob Harris wrote: »
    I'm frightfully sorry, I meant Prince Edward of course.

Today i learned there is a prince Edward!

Do they keep him locked in the tower or something? I've never heard of the fúcker before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Jayde Lazy Heater

fryup wrote: »
    seriously though .....could this photo have been photoshopped? or tampered with in any way?? any techie geeks out there answer it...his hand around her waist??
    Both hands appear to have his stubby fingers, (as highlighted by the DMail). They also have a rake of pictures of his sweaty party days e.g.

g1rXUD7.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7695233/Videos-Prince-Andrew-partying-nightclubs-beautiful-young-women-French-Riviera.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    Most of that happens in every marriage on this planet not sure why you single the Royals out as some freak family who can't do it. Apart from Prince Andrew who seems an arrogant scumbag it's just horses for courses.

Well the thread is about the royal family in case you hadn't noticed.

The point I was making is that the queen has lived by the motto of never complain and never explain. A woman who for 93 years has done her utmost at living as discreetly as possible despite her status and yet her immediate family have lived their lives on the front pages of tabloids for the last 40 years or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

skimpydoo wrote: »
    The Pizza Express that Andrew mentioned only opened in 2004 when a 25-year lease was signed.

Wow, do you have a source for that? That is further damning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

J Mysterio wrote: »

I find it hard to believe he has cocked it up so badly that this part of his story is wrong. He has months to get it straight and now it turns out the place he supposedly was didn't even exist?

In any case, assuming it's true, he was at the pizza place 5 or 6pm. I doubt that's the time he'd be at a nightclub so not like they are mutually exclusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,118 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Bob Harris wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe he has cocked it up so badly that this part of his story is wrong. He has months to get it straight and now it turns out the place he supposedly was didn't even exist?

In any case, assuming it's true, he was at the pizza place 5 or 6pm. I doubt that's the time he'd be at a nightclub so not like they are mutually exclusive.

Somebody said that yesterday. If it was true it would be all over the media you would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Not up to speed on all the details of this, but has a former or current Pizza Express employee come forward to verify that he was there? Not something you are likely to forget. Maybe one of them took a sneaky pic/sent a text to a friend that he was there.
    Or maybe it is a common occurrence for a royal and his family to rock up to a fast food joint.

No Pizza Express employee can come forward as the restaurant only opened in 2004.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Does the pizza restaurant have a basement?

No Pizza Express employee can come forward as the restaurant only opened in 2004.

Have you a link to that? Haven't seen it anywhere but on here tbh

• Advertisement

Will this do? https://www.singerviellesales.com/properties/investment-property-Woking-Surrey-retail-GU216LJ

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Prince Andrew: “I don’t party, I have no recollection of these women and I don’t sweat!”

Also Prince Andrew:

tumblr_m2x8nemPwp1r7eveq.gif

That is the age of the current lease.

there are people interviewed in The Guardian who have been going there for 'over 20 years'.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

great free publicity for pizza express they must be loving it, they should create a Prince Andrew special....with one big salami on some young dressing ;)

there are people interviewed in The Guardian who have been going there for 'over 20 years'.

Do you have a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,102 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Ipso wrote: »

let's just assume it does

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Ipso wrote: »
    Probably not Woking floods every year.

This is funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

She does look ripe for the knobbing in fairness.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,802 ✭✭✭✭anewme

The reviews are the funniest I've read since The Paul Ross Canvas.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

what reviews? linky?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭trashcan

great free publicity for pizza express they must be loving it, they should create a Prince Andrew special....with one big salami on some young dressing ;)

Kwality :D

Do you have a link?
    IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Some of the mock of the reviews at the bottom are sublime, very funny.
    anewme wrote: »
    The reviews are the funniest I've read since The Paul Ross Canvas.
    what reviews? linky?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The FBI are now looking for him to voluntarily cooperate.

They have to arrange for the queen or Philip to die to give Andy a bit of a break.

How on earth was there a camera anywhere near him? Did he not at any stage consider the photos would get out?

wasn't this back in 2001, before digital cameras, before any sort of social media,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

wasn't this back in 2001, before digital cameras, before any sort of social media,

Even if it was more recent it's not hard to imagined a vulnerable person being trafficked for sex was too scared to take incriminating photo's.
    It's not like Epstein or Andrew would permit phones or cameras while getting their "massage"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

The FBI are now looking for him to voluntarily cooperate.

They have to arrange for the queen or Philip to die to give Andy a bit of a break.

That's incorrect, the victims and accusers have asked him to speak to the FBI.
    The FBI has made no request from him that I know of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

what reviews? linky?

Its almost like Tripadvisor are concerned about fake reviews :D

495613.jpg

Advertisement