Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ass pinching in nightclubs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Chloris

smurgen wrote:
    Cool,duly noted. Now tell me,I've been groped many a time by women in clubs,had my ass pinched countless times and even had one put her had right down the front and grab me hard.do I get to glass a woman who does something like that in your world?
    Absolutely, any woman who would invade someone's hula hoop like that is most certainly a whore and has it coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm 12 foot 20 and 70 stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭FameHungry

I got my ass pinched a few months ago in a club and I was not impressed. My ass isn't even great so he was probably pissed anyway...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Glad to see it's not made out to be only men that do this on here anyway. The only reason I'd react negatively to a woman pinching my ass would be if I wasn't attracted to her, and even then my 'negative' reaction would only just be to give a half arsed fake smile and turn away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

The only reason I'd react negatively to a woman pinching my ass would be if I wasn't attracted to her
    Glad to see it's not made out to be only women that do this (finally!)

• Advertisement

PS I'm 300ft and weigh 30 stone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Is that not a gypsy thing? I squeeze the package! Raar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Chloris wrote: »
    PS I'm 300ft and weigh 30 stone

You must be really tin so

Oh I'm 5'8 and fat

You must be really tin so

Aluminium I reckon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

I'm 4 foot 10 but have a wicked temper.

I'm 4 foot 10 but have a wicked temper.

You must be grumpy so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

What do you need to ask someone's permission to do that for?

Either you're going to do it or you're not, and just because someone might say it's ok to do it, does that mean you have no mind of your own and would think it unjustifiable under any circumstances?

If that poster suggested you jump off a cliff in their world, would you do that too? Or do you just do what suits you?

Makes it a pointless question then really.

I don't think he's really asking for permission like more just highlighting the double standards there. Most people would think its okay to punch a lad for slapping a girls bum but not okay to hurt a woman for slapping a lads bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,671 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

bb1234567 wrote: »
    I don't think he's really asking for permission like more just highlighting the double standards there. Most people would think its okay to punch a lad for slapping a girls bum but not okay to hurt a woman for slapping a lads bum.

That whole "pointing out the double standard" argument though does nothing to address the behaviour itself. It should never be acceptable for anyone of either gender to be groping and slapping other people, but arguing that you should have an "equal right" to punch somebody for doing so?

Something very off about that tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Cathy.C

Have had my bum pinched and pinched a few in my younger days also.
    Always by guys I knew and done to guys I knew.
    Can't imagine doing it to someone I have had no previous interaction with or having it done to me by same.
    Most people would think its okay to punch a lad for slapping a girls bum but not okay to hurt a woman for slapping a lads bum.

That's true and I think a Dublin guy actually got jailed for slapping a woman's bum a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Ethel wrote: »
    Im fully awaiting the flames for this one.

Whatever happened to 'hello, my name is *insert name*?' as an opener... Anyone?? :confused:

Hello my name is Etxp :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

vicwatson wrote: »
    If you touched my girlfriend I'd beat you up.

PS im 6ft 9in and weigh 22 stone ;)

Height and weight don't really tell us much about your ability to fight or strength. No matter what height you are a kick to he balls will out you down!

Cathy.C wrote:
    That's true and I think a Dublin guy actually got jailed for slapping a woman's bum a few years ago.
    Absolutely, that's my mentality. They've initiated contact and sexual assaulted me so to punch them is self defence. Whoever makes contact first is in the wrong, male or female.

Absolutely, that's my mentality. They've initiated contact and sexual assaulted me so to punch them is self defence. Whoever makes contact first is in the wrong, male or female.

Sorry, you misunderstood me.

My "That's true.." reply to the user was in response to them highlighting a double standard. Why would I think that it was okay to punch someone in response to behavior that I have admitted to also being guilty of? Of course I wouldn't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Not that what you're saying is wrong, but I would love to see the reactions to a man slapping/punching a woman after she grabbed his ass compared to the reactions to a woman slapping/punching a man after he grabbed her ass, especially in a pub or nightclub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Putin

is it a sign they want to mate with that person ?

No. I would have thought someone inflicting pain upon you, was a clear sign they didn't like you/were revolted by you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

PS: im 6f 7in and weigh 18stone. Good look with that i say.

Stealthy 6'7" arse-grabber continues to evade capture by Irish nightclub bouncers.

'He has uncanny ability to strike and then melt into the crowd', reported one not terribly reliable source.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

Do people use cubits anymore for height or is it all them new fancy feet and inches?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Cathy.C wrote: »
    Sorry, you misunderstood me.

My "That's true.." reply to the user was in response to them highlighting a double standard. Why would I think that it was okay to punch someone in response to behavior that I have admitted to also being guilty of? Of course I wouldn't.

I think he/she was saying its true most people think that, not that he/she personally believes thats right. Obviously in a perfect world, nobody should pinch strangers bums but it happens and a man will probably get jailed for punching a woman after she pinched him while nothing happens to a girl for doing the same thing. and thats just how it is

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

etxp wrote: »
    Height and weight don't really tell us much about your ability to fight or strength. No matter what height you are a kick to he balls will out you down!
    1. He's joking.

2. What are weight classes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Used to happen to me a lot when I was in college on nights out - by girls I didn't know.

I really wanted to do it back to them but that would have made me a perverted rapist.

But it was all a bit of fun them doing it to me like ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Back in the day, a well-placed stiletto heel into offending foot with full weight applied did the trick. Or a good old-fashioned right hander across the chops!

You get the bottom gropers in Notting Hill too. Once had my arse pinched by a boy who couldn't have been more than 14 :eek:. Cussed him stink in front of his friends and threatened to tell his mother (Of course, I didn't know her!). Should've seen their faces...

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Ethel

etxp wrote: »
    Hello my name is Etxp :)
    Hi Etxp, I'm Ethel. This is my friend Susan and this is Emma. You having a good night? :)

I think he/she was saying its true most people think that, not that he/she personally believes thats right. Obviously in a perfect world, nobody should pinch strangers bums but it happens and a man will probably get jailed for punching a woman after she pinched him while nothing happens to a girl for doing the same thing. and thats just how it is

Eh, yes and that's precisely why I said that they had highlighted a double standard and also why I initially replied to their comments by saying: "That's true..".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Love how this turned into an I'm bigger than you thread.

For what its worth. I'm 5'10" and 65kg but a pitbulls only 27kg ;)

Advertisement