Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ass pinching in nightclubs

Options
  • 02-01-2015 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

Has it happened to you ?

Had my arse pinched the last night in a nightclub. Why do people do this ? is it a sign they want to mate with that person ? help me out AH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Feckers will rob anything.

Did you check adverts to see if they are trying to offload it?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Maybe it was your grandmother, and she thought your arse looked like your face?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Who pinches backsides?
    Its so old fashioned

Groping backsides is where its at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Who pinches backsides?
    Its so old fashioned

Groping backsides is where its at.

Drunk women and men

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Drunk women and men

Maybe you have a nice ass? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Mickey H wrote: »
    Maybe you have a nice ass? :D

But I don't squat brah :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JapaneseLove

I do grab random womens ass's in nightclube and they dont seem to mind. Great icebreaker if u want to start a conversation.

As me grandfather used to say; "Treat them mean, and keep them keen".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

There is a required protocol OP if this happens again.

Lady pinches your ass, return compliment by playfully squeezing her left boob. If she really likes you, she may clatter your face. You're pretty much in at this stage.

You could also respont to an ass pinch by feeding the pony.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

It's a mating call, OP. The potential male will scour the scene for ripe, healthy female mates with firm hind quarters. When he spots one, the male will fend of competing males to assert his dominance as alpha male by starting on anyone "who goes near her... SHE'S MINE!!". He will then grab the derriere of his intended mate, signalling his intent to mount her. If unsuccessful the female will usually strike the male in the face with her paw or throw a drink on him while screaming "PERVERT!" in order to signal to other females in the pride that this male is not to be trusted. If successful the female will turn and smile while whipping her hair back and forth.

The two will then proceed to the bar to knock back a few tequilas or jagerbombs. After some blurry mating dances by both parties the two make their way back to female's shared apartment to complete the mating ritual. The male climbs on top of the female and injects his seed into her egg sack located on her lower abdomen and they both shriek. The male, at this point exhausted, lights up a cigarette. The female, having completed her part of the rutual, eats the male. Ritual complete.

So in short OP, he grabbed your ass because he probably wants to die. It's standard stuff really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Checking to see what pocket your wallet is in for lifting later!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I do grab random womens ass's in nightclube and they dont seem to mind. Great icebreaker if u want to start a conversation.

As me grandfather used to say; "Treat them mean, and keep them keen".

Don't think you understand that expression.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Last time I had my ass pinched, I was in the middle a marathon. She pinched my ass, shouted, "you've got a lovely bum" and ran off. She saw me limping along with injuries and knew I wouldn't be able to catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Has it happened to you ?

Had my arse pinched the last night in a nightclub. Why do people do this ? is it a sign they want to mate with that person ? help me out AH

Doesn't mean anything, they're just drunk assholes. Wouldn't read into it too much

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

and thats what you like to think :rolleyes:

one of these days you're going to be confronted by an angry boyfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

fryup wrote: »

i think he was joking lol

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

If a man pinched my woman's ass i destroy him. Unless he was bigger than me than i would just bow my head in shame and cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Happened to me on New Years. He was surrounded by his drunk and aggressive mates. Made me so angry and upset because it's too scary to say anything to a big group of drunk men but it just wasn't right.

I wont imagine you'll get much sympathy in AH though OP, but it does happen to people and I think the folk who do it are right scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

But I don't squat brah :pac:

Squatting on bras is great crack altogether, you should try it sometime.

fryup wrote: »

Wel to be honest if there ever is a boyfriend that can beat me up then i will shake his hand.

PS: im 6f 7in and weigh 18stone. Good look with that i say.

• Advertisement

bb1234567 wrote: »
    i think he was joking lol

No definatly not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Fecking middle aged women used to be the bane of my life when I was younger :(
    Looking back on it, it is actually a bit creepy since it stopped happening once I got a bit older and more confident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I think it's incredibly rude and impolite, but I do think people go a bit overboard about it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

It's happened to me a couple of times, from women. Not in a long time. But they're not doing it in a sexual way; I'm rather quiet and a bit reserved and they do it in a really mocking way. When I turn around, they start laughing with their friends like they're saying "as if". It's very demeaning in a different way to when men do it: in my experience, when men do it, they're treating you like a piece of meat, but when women do it they're treating you like a piece of shít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

It's happened to me a couple of times, from women. Not in a long time. But they're not doing it in a sexual way; I'm rather quiet and a bit reserved and they do it in a really mocking way. When I turn around, they start laughing with their friends like they're saying "as if". It's very demeaning
    Horrid c*nts.

I think nightclubs and bars that are similar to them are awful places. Quieter places seem to have nicer people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Its rude if you don't follow it up with a wink, and a firm open-hand smack on her behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I hope you reported this to the gardai, it is considered to be a sexual assault by the people who believe in the 1 in 4 statistic.

strobe wrote: »
    I think it's incredibly rude and impolite, but I do think people go a bit overboard about it to.

Its only rude if she slaps u in the face. Its fine if she smiles back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Its only rude if she slaps u in the face. Its fine if she smiles back.

Nope. A man who is twice the size of a woman (which is accurate enough as you say you're 6'7 and 18 stone) pinching her ass, is scummy.

Here's an idea - don't touch women inappropriately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Wel to be honest if there ever is a boyfriend that can beat me up then i will shake his hand.

PS: im 6f 7in and weigh 18stone. Good look with that i say.

So you are 6f 7in and you think it's ok to grab women's backsides because you know their boyfriend's wont be able to fight you? I hope you're trolling right now because you sound like a frightening person to come across in real life.

Advertisement