Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ass pinching in nightclubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭bb1234567

This happened to my wife last year. A guy 'mistakenly' rubbed his hand against her breast in a club. Within 5 minutes, he returned and grabbed her ass as he walked by. I punched him and broke his nose. Good enough for the dickhead imo, that was sexual assault in my eyes and he deserved what he got.

It will be interesting to see how many men reply to this saying that it was an overreaction, because in my experience since then, men react with more distaste to this anecdote than women.
    I don't think he deserved a punch, but then again I always avoid confrontation and end up letting people walk all over me. So maybe best you don't take advice from me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Saipanne wrote: »
    It was an overreaction.

I think a broken nose in exchange for 2 minor sexual assaults is more than fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

I think a broken nose in exchange for 2 minor sexual assaults is more than fair.

To you and your thanks whores.

What if he killed him with that punch?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

To you and your thanks whores.

What if he killed him with that punch?

A better question to ponder is -

"What if that guy had kept his hands to himself?"

Then he wouldn't have to worry about having his nose broken. He learned that actions have consequences, and often times people don't consider this fact before they impose themselves on other people, which can lead to consequences they hadn't considered.

The chap was lucky to have only gotten away with a broken nose, I know women who would have inflicted far worse pain upon him for his lack of consideration.

Then he wouldn't have to worry about having his nose broken. He learned that actions have consequences, and often times people don't consider this fact before they impose themselves on other people, which can lead to consequences they hadn't considered.

The chap was lucky to have only gotten away with a broken nose, I know women who would have inflicted far worse pain upon him for his lack of consideration.

So two minor sexual assaults should be punishable by death? That's your point. Good to know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

This happened to my wife last year. A guy 'mistakenly' rubbed his hand against her breast in a club. Within 5 minutes, he returned and grabbed her ass as he walked by. I punched him and broke his nose. Good enough for the dickhead imo, that was sexual assault in my eyes and he deserved what he got.

It will be interesting to see how many men reply to this saying that it was an overreaction, because in my experience since then, men react with more distaste to this anecdote than women.

You were right, anyone going around doing that is 100% creep. My fist would have 'mistakenly' rubbed repeatedly against the bridge of his nose too.

Like what? shoot him? I don't know of anything worse a woman could do to him unless they were carrying a weapon.

So two minor sexual assaults should be punishable by death? That's your point. Good to know.

Where in my post did I say a person who couldn't keep their hands to themselves should be punished with death? That wasn't my point at all. My point was that he got away lightly considering his actions and the way I have seen how some women have reacted in such circumstances.

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Like what? shoot him? I don't know of anything worse a woman could do to him unless they were carrying a weapon.

Ohh there's plenty a woman can do with her hands that doesn't require a weapon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irish coldplayer

Understandable that you wanted to punch the guy but you very easily could have ended up talking to the guards and/or being sued by the guy you punched.
    Every club has to have CCTV by law now, and its much easier to see someone punching someone in the face on camera than a guy grabbing someone's ass.
    Even allowing for the provocation the guy probably would have won a civil suit and you could have been convicted of assault.
    I actually know of a similar situation which ended up with the guy who threw the punch having to pay off the groper to cover medical bills time off work etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

i used to always get pinched/slapped (i must have gotten uglier over the last few years!)

anyway, i always slapped anyone who pinched my arse.

until one night a lad slapped my arse i turned and slapped and he squared up to me.
    my male friend had to stand in between..

this really scared me,
    havent slapped anyone for it since..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

The appropriate response would be to fondle his balls.

With a pliers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

It's a mating call, OP. The potential male will scour the scene for ripe, healthy female mates with firm hind quarters. When he spots one, the male will fend of competing males to assert his dominance as alpha male by starting on anyone "who goes near her... SHE'S MINE!!". He will then grab the derriere of his intended mate, signalling his intent to mount her. If unsuccessful the female will usually strike the male in the face with her paw or throw a drink on him while screaming "PERVERT!" in order to signal to other females in the pride that this male is not to be trusted. If successful the female will turn and smile while whipping her hair back and forth.

The two will then proceed to the bar to knock back a few tequilas or jagerbombs. After some blurry mating dances by both parties the two make their way back to female's shared apartment to complete the mating ritual. The male climbs on top of the female and injects his seed into her egg sack located on her lower abdomen and they both shriek. The male, at this point exhausted, lights up a cigarette. The female, having completed her part of the rutual, eats the male. Ritual complete.

So in short OP, he grabbed your ass because he probably wants to die. It's standard stuff really.

I read that in the voice of sir David Attenborough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

To you and your thanks whores

You need to brush up on your retarded, Internet outrage lexicon. We just thanked the post, we're not thanks whores.

Hitting the guy probably isn't the wisest course of action. He might be with a mob, or has a weapon or your girl might not approve (mine would be a pretty pissed at me and would prefer to rat him out to a bouncer) but I've no sympathy for him getting his nose busted for it, especially for grabbing a breast as well. Deserves a hiding and plenty will give it to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I think a woman's desire for a symmetrical arsehole can be explained like the Freudian theory of the Oedipus complex.

A woman grows up with a rivalry towards a mans penis, she is envious of the power a penis can assert over a lady, an Arsehole (buttItocks) is what a woman also has.
    An attractive arsehole may represent a a gateway for empathy to be shared amongst two mutual conversation participants.

A woman desire for an attractive arsehole may also be an opportunity for a female to exert her sexual prowess over the man in way that would objectify him like a mere object, a means to an end.By pinching a mans buttocks , this manifests itself as an subconscious retaliatory attack on degradation of women.

Or maybe she could be a pervert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

anncoates wrote: »
    You need to brush up on your retarded, Internet outrage lexicon. We just thanked the post, we're not thanks whores.
    Exactly. "Thanks whores" is a ****ing whingey and misused expression.

shakencat wrote: »
    i used to always get pinched/slapped (i must have gotten uglier over the last few years!)

anyway, i always slapped anyone who pinched my arse.

until one night a lad slapped my arse i turned and slapped and he squared up to me.
    my male friend had to stand in between..

this really scared me,
    havent slapped anyone for it since..

Wow, seriously? thats really surprising. Usually when I ever see one of these guys get a slap they're so taken aback/embarrassed that they can barely say a word!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Wow, seriously? thats really surprising. Usually when I ever see one of these guys get a slap they're so taken aback/embarrassed that they can barely say a word!

yup, thats what i thought for a long time too..
    he tried to apologise to me through out the night, and i couldn't even look at him.

I just don't understand.

Do guys expect you to be in awe with them for pinching you ?
    fall head over heels for them !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Wel to be honest if there ever is a boyfriend that can beat me up then i will shake his hand.

PS: im 6f 7in and weigh 18stone. Good look with that i say.
    It wouldn't take much to out smart you though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Chloris

I too have decked many a man for advances unreciprocated. But I'll always stand my ground too. Unless you're 6ft or more, I wouldn't go messing with me. If you're over 6ft, I'll probably just verbally ruin you.

Don't pinch a woman's ass unless you at least know them, you don't know what kind of **** they'll rip out of you.

• Advertisement

anncoates wrote: »

Sycophants, then. Either way, its pathetic.

Exactly. "Thanks whores" is a ****ing whingey and misused expression.

Quick, someone call the Internet Cops!

Sycophants, then. Either way, its pathetic.
    Agreeing with someone is sycophantic/pathetic? :confused:

Oh wait, only when it's something you don't like others agreeing with. Obviously it's ok if they thank you.

I don't agree with breaking the guy's nose at all tbh but generally speaking, people should stop getting ass-hurt over the thanks button (when it isn't being used to thank them/when they're not using it to thank posts they agree with themselves).

Agreeing with someone is sycophantic/pathetic? :confused:

Oh wait, only when it's something you don't like others agreeing with. Obviously it's ok if they thank you.

Obviously. You're catching on quick!

Quick, someone call the Internet Cops!

You're here already?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Ethel

Im fully awaiting the flames for this one.

Whatever happened to 'hello, my name is *insert name*?' as an opener... Anyone?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Chloris wrote: »
    I too have decked many a man for advances unreciprocated. But I'll always stand my ground too. Unless you're 6ft or more, I wouldn't go messing with me. If you're over 6ft, I'll probably just verbally ruin you.

Don't pinch a woman's ass unless you at least know them, you don't know what kind of **** they'll rip out of you.

Cool,duly noted. Now tell me,I've been groped many a time by women in clubs,had my ass pinched countless times and even had one put her had right down the front and grab me hard.do I get to glass a woman who does something like that in your world?

smurgen wrote: »
    Cool,duly noted. Now tell me,I've been groped many a time by women in clubs,had my ass pinched countless times and even had one put her had right down the front and grab me hard.do I get to glass a woman who does something like that in your world?

What do you need to ask someone's permission to do that for?

Either you're going to do it or you're not, and just because someone might say it's ok to do it, does that mean you have no mind of your own and would think it unjustifiable under any circumstances?

If that poster suggested you jump off a cliff in their world, would you do that too? Or do you just do what suits you?

Makes it a pointless question then really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Wel to be honest if there ever is a boyfriend that can beat me up then i will shake his hand.

PS: im 6f 7in and weigh 18stone. Good look with that i say.

If you touched my girlfriend I'd beat you up.

PS im 6ft 9in and weigh 22 stone ;)

Advertisement