Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ass pinching in nightclubs

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Ah look. Once a closed fist isn't used it's ok. What harm could ya do with an open handed slap into the puss?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

1. He's joking.

2. What are weight classes?

Weight classes have nothing to do with fighting ability!

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

etxp wrote: »
    Weight classes have nothing to do with fighting ability!
    Why do you think they exist then? To keep 60kg Asian Chi masters from running amok?

And yeah, I know I'm probably being trolled here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

I don't go to niteclubs anymore but I used to get groped a lot, and not just ass pinching either. Not just niteclubs either now that I think of it. What the f**k is wrong with with some people that they can't just act with some tiny bit of respect for others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Tell 'em 'Don't touch what you can't afford'!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Happened to me a few times, good ego boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭bb1234567

I don't go to niteclubs anymore but I used to get groped a lot, and not just ass pinching either. Not just niteclubs either now that I think of it. What the f**k is wrong with with some people that they can't just act with some tiny bit of respect for others?

where'd you get groped other than in clubs :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Strawberry Swan

It's not just ass pinching that's an issue but any sort of touching, other than by accident. Something guys always do which really pisses me and my friends off is the way they put their hands on the waist as they try to get by in a pub or club. There is no need for it and they certainly wouldn't do it to another guy. It is a sexual thing and wholly unwanted. No guy has a right to touch my body without my permission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

bb1234567 wrote: »
    where'd you get groped other than in clubs :confused:

Overcrowded school bus was what came to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 UFCManiac

Yep, the last time a woman pinched my ass, I slapped hers as she walked away, wasn't long before we were chatting, downing shots and then leaving the club to go shagging, it's such an easy way to pick up a chick, it requires no effort at all!!

Count yourself lucky if a woman initiates things in this way, she's up for it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

UFCManiac wrote: »
    Yep, the last time a woman pinched my ass, I slapped hers as she walked away, wasn't long before we were chatting, downing shots and then leaving the club to go shagging, it's such an easy way to pick up a chick, it requires no effort at all!!

Count yourself lucky if a woman initiates things in this way, she's up for it..

Sure you did :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Can't understand how anyone can condone that type of behaviour. Growing up in Castlebar i've seen this happen countless times. Normally thick ignorant rednecks who don't know how to talk properly to women. The group of lads i drank with would never have even thought about groping a girl like that. Maybe we were just brought up right. It's happened the girlfriend countless times but thankfully only once i've seen it. To be honest i couldn't be friends with someone who did it. Cretins.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

If you don't want your ass pinched then you shouldn't leave your donkey unattended in a nightclub.

Seriously though, sexual touching without consent is not cool, m'kay.

Advertisement