Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Racing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

ste2010 wrote: »
    Yeh he was 7/2. I'd share the same feelings as you but the 10lb claim sealed the deal. The drop in class, ratings and claimer you'd think if he didn't win today he will be going to another trainer..

Not sure about the claimer being a huge positive here.. don't know much about O'Dea but I know Highland Lodge is a tricky ride. Would prefer no claim and an experienced pilot on board as he's already the best handicapped horse in the field by a shot imo.
    Can't have him at the prices but hope he wins, wasn't the worst run in the Becher I thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Great ride by Davy there. Let Ruby hit the front before him and bided his time brilliantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭seoirsem

skippymac6 wrote: »
    Great ride by Davy there. Let Ruby hit the front before him and bided his time brilliantly.

Had a small ew on Fort Smith, definitely one NOT for the tracker.. what a monkey :) as Gordon Eliott alluded to prior.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Rebecca Curtis is clutching at straws if she's blaming the incorrect distances at Wetherby for the way AFC went out like a light last time out.

She could clutch at my straw anytime :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Savage!!!! Love that Horse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭paddyisreal

The mcmanus horse fairly set it up for the fly. Great run by jezki. Will improve a stone with good ground in cheltenham

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Financial Climate looks a decent bet at 5/1 at the next in Newbury

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Arctic Fire a bit too close for my liking there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Johner wrote: »
    Arctic Fire a bit too close for my liking there.

And Plinth there before the last

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Tracy Piggott makes my ears bleed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Fair play to the horse, hopefully they leave him at home now for Cheltenham.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Great horse and a great run, wouldn't be touching him at Chelt.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

He may be able to sneak one more Grade 1 over in Ireland, but that's about it for the fly. He's much dominate over there, he wouldnt place at chelt unless it came up heavy

What a horse though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

rossom wrote: »

2.00 Leopardstown

Like It A Lot 16/1

Thought he was staying on very well until the winner stopped him his tracks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

Topaz looks a great race

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

For people who have too much money in their betfair account....

1520 Lim - Zekarya
    1505 Lep - Shanahans Turn
    1550 Nwby - Laurium
    1555 Lim - Briar Lane

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Shrewdoperator in the Limerick bumper worth a small e/w bet. Have seen this one pulled out of a few races, so they must be looking at getting this an easy opportunity to win, which today should be, given the uncompetitive field that it's up against. 7/1 a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Shrewdoperator in the Limerick bumper worth a small e/w bet. Have seen this one pulled out of a few races, so they must be looking at getting this an easy opportunity to win, which today should be, given the uncompetitive field that it's up against. 7/1 a decent price.
    Ugh, got checked in running. Still managed 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cantonesque

It doesn't happen too often and not trying to upset anyone after reading the after timing post but it's not too often you get an eight timer upðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Keithmc40

Nice one cantonesque

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

I have two free tickets for Punchestown New Year's Eve, anyone wants them let me know by DM and I can email them across to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭bit of a bogey

There was a documentary about Paddy Mullins on Setanta Christmas day.

Was it any good?
    Anyone know if it can be found online or when it will be repeated?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

well done canton
    it's great to see something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

It doesn't happen too often and not trying to upset anyone after reading the after timing post but it's not too often you get an eight timer upðŸ»

Great stuff. Clean sheet must of had you wetting yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Breaks the rules of racing but if the big boys involved its OK.in a court of law in future the ihb are dead.aob ran a horse for another trainer which is a clear beach of the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Ryanair or Champion Chase for him, I reckon.
    Are you on the razz,
    Did not stay softest track in racing over 3m and you think he will he stay on hill over 3.2m.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

13.20 SHORANA 7/4F
    13.00 ROLLING DOUGH 11/2 2F
    14.00 ASO 7/4F
    15.00 TARA MIST 5/1 2F
    16.00 KALIMANTAN 7/2

All in an accumulator. That's me for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cantonesque

Great stuff. Clean sheet must of had you wetting yourself :)

Thanks...I know, I was kicking myself that I hadn't cashed out earlier but Geraghty performed an absolute miracle.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Ryanair or Champion Chase for him, I reckon.
    sting60 wrote: »
    Are you on the razz,
    Did not stay softest track in racing over 3m and you think he will he stay on hill over 3.2m.

are you sting?
    there's no mention of a gc there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

sting60 wrote: »
    Are you on the razz,

:confused:

Advertisement