Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avicii - Marlay Park- July 3rd 2015

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Could someone name a few songs The Dead Presidents played in their set. I arrived late so i missed their set and i'm curious to know what sort of music they play. Thanks!

No clue what they were droping exactly but if you check their latest Deadcast on Soundcloud it will give you an idea of the set list..

https://soundcloud.com/thedeadprezidents/deadcast028

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

DC10555 wrote: »
    No clue what they were droping exactly but if you check their latest Deadcast on Soundcloud it will give you an idea of the set list..

https://soundcloud.com/thedeadprezidents/deadcast028

I was talking to them on twitter and they said they'll upload the whole set within the next couple of days

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DayvFit

I was talking to a fair few randomers in there who said they were 16 or 17. Didn't bother me in the slightest but I know a lot of people have a vendetta aginst underagers who get it. I expected to be asked for ID but wasn't. Didn't get frisked either, I should have chanced sneaking in a naggin.

The bus from town out to Marlay Park was carnage, me and my mate were the only 2 lads on the top deck with our tops on lol

The show was pretty good, never seen so many dolled up half naked 16-20 year old girls in my life. They're fairly easy to get with as well, if you know how to score with one you can score with any of them. I decided to take off my shirt and trousers after a while so was walking around in short shorts and that definitely got their attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Hahaha!

Advertisement