Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Turn a song in to average language and see can anyone guess it

145791086

Comments

  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster


    osarusan wrote: »
    The smiths.


    To hell with your Japanese automobile

    There is in my possession an equine without

    Horse Outside
    The Rubber Bandits


  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976


    osarusan wrote: »
    The smiths.


    To hell with your Japanese automobile

    There is in my possession an equine without

    Horse Outside Rubberbandits


  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord


    Expiration or victory, both are equal narratives

    I can't tell between death and glory. :) "F*ck Forever" by the Libertines.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man


    An File wrote: »
    I can't tell between death and glory. :) "F*ck Forever" by the Libertines.
    So close!

    But it's not right


  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976


    An File wrote: »
    There is a light that never goes out. Right Said Fred.


    Eternal Flame The Bangles


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man


    iDave wrote: »
    I would complete any task for romantic relations but I cannot complete that particular task.

    No one is prepared to admit they know this one!


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster


    No one is prepared to admit they know this one!

    Sigh...
    Meat Loaf
    I wont do dat so I wont.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman


    On the occasion that something is amiss in your locality,
    To whom shall you make direct communication with a telephone?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather


    Sympathy for the devil :p

    Or Lionel Bloody Richie

    Expiration or victory, both are equal narratives

    :pac: Lionel Bloody Richie. :pac:

    "My father works in the waste disposal trade."


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭bonzodog2


    whiskeyman wrote: »
    On the occasion that something is amiss in your locality,
    To whom shall you make direct communication with a telephone?

    Ghostbusters


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭bonzodog2


    :pac: Lionel Bloody Richie. :pac:

    "My father works in the waste disposal trade."

    My old man's a dustman


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95


    Affirmative, the news reached me through an informal communication network.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex


    lukesmom wrote: »
    Streets of Philidelphia - Bruce Springteen

    How will I have the knowledge that my male companion cares about me?


    Whitney Houston - How Will I Know

    People claim that the end of the world is imminent, that we'll see the final battle taking place in the near future. I welcome it. I could use a break from this crap.


  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976


    thelad95 wrote: »
    Affirmative, the news reached me through an informal communication network.

    I Heard it through the Grapevine


  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX


    bjork wrote: »
    Rich like me - Yelawolf



    I walk by my self down this road. There's nobody else here. I've never been on any other road in the world. I'm lonely.

    Was this answered? Is it Boulevard of Broken Dreams?


    It is said that the young adults frighten me. They have no opinion on the condition that a person will hemmorhage.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman


    My current persona is that of a female figurine, in a social and natural environment of same.
    Day to day existence in this synthetic organic solid form is rather superb.


  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX


    whiskeyman wrote: »
    My current persona is that of a female figurine, in a social environment of same.
    Day to day existence in this synthetic organic solid form is rather superb.

    Barbie Girl - Aqua

    "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic!"


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy


    At this moment I would saunter many units of distance
    At this moment I would saunter many units of distance more
    To be the sham that sauntered many units of distance
    To nose dive on your front entrance.


  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord


    So close!

    But it's not right

    Damn! Babyshambles.

    She is quite proficient in a particular martial art. In the employ of the metropolis, she must train to master herself for she is aware that the consequences would be dire if victory fell to the malignant machines.


  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX


    At this moment I would saunter many units of distance
    At this moment I would saunter many units of distance more
    To be the sham that sauntered many units of distance
    To nose dive on your front entrance.

    I would walk 500 Miles


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man


    An File wrote: »
    Damn! Babyshambles.

    She is quite proficient in a particular martial art. In the employ of the metropolis, she must train to master herself for she is aware that the consequences would be dire if victory fell to the malignant machines.
    Still not right, you nearly had the title, but you need to go back a couple of decades


  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX


    Been employed determinantly
    Clocking in
    Why a third of my day?
    Please inform me of my belongings


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭bonzodog2


    An File wrote: »
    Damn! Babyshambles.

    She is quite proficient in a particular martial art. In the employ of the metropolis, she must train to master herself for she is aware that the consequences would be dire if victory fell to the malignant machines.

    Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,472 ✭✭✭✭osarusan


    whiskeyman wrote: »
    My current persona is that of a female figurine, in a social and natural environment of same.
    Day to day existence in this synthetic organic solid form is rather superb.

    Aqua - Barbie girl.

    It is similar to having a vast number of implements for holding liquids or relatively shapeless solids, when all that is actually required is one implement for cutting solids.


  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX


    osarusan wrote: »
    Aqua - Barbie girl.

    It is similar to having a vast number of implements for holding liquids or relatively shapeless solids, when all that is actually required is one implement for cutting solids.

    Ironic - Alanis Morrissette

    "It's like having a million spoons when you just need a knife"


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man


    Been employed determinantly
    Clocking in
    Why a third of my day?
    Please inform me of my belongings
    Sounds like some rap crap I was subjected to for about three hours a month or two ago?

    Eight hours a day or something?


  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976


    osarusan wrote: »
    Aqua - Barbie girl.

    It is similar to having a vast number of implements for holding liquids or relatively shapeless solids, when all that is actually required is one implement for cutting solids.

    Ironic Alanis Morrisette


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95


    Was this answered? Is it Boulevard of Broken Dreams?


    It is said that the young adults frighten me. They have no opinion on the condition that a person will hemmorhage.

    MCR teenagers scare the living shît out of me. They couldn't care less as long as someone will bleed ;)

    On the occasion that you stroll through inclement weather conditions, do so in a confident, upright manner. In addition, do not be fearful at the lack of illumination. At the end of an inclement period of weather, there will be high solar illumination accompanied by the chime of a common garden bird.


  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX


    Explain to me
    It is not but a sore essential organ
    Explain to me
    It is not but an error
    Explain to me
    I would rather not listen to the explaination
    I would rather it another direction


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976


    thelad95 wrote: »
    MCR teenagers scare the living shît out of me. They couldn't care less as long as someone will bleed ;)

    On the occasion that you stroll through inclement weather conditions, do so in a confident, upright manner. In addition, do not be fearful at the lack of illumination. At the end of an inclement period of weather, there will be high solar illumination accompanied by the chime of a common garden bird.


    You'll Never Walk Alone


Advertisement