Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Okay then Lord tsc don't mind me your better off quitting because your side is going backwards and you will never win the top division with the state of your squad. You had a great team but unfortunately your going backwards like many lads that started or inherited top team so just quit as you will never win a top trophy ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

modo85 wrote:
    Okay then Lord tsc don't mind me your better off quitting because your side is going backwards and you will never win the top division with the state of your squad. You had a great team but unfortunately your going backwards like many lads that started or inherited top team so just quit as you will never win a top trophy ☺

Couldn't agree more mate, well said

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Wilberto wrote: »
    Although most of that jump came from beating unmanaged sides down in Division 4 last year but that's not for me to say!

:P :pac:
    You jelly number 20 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

1-0 win at home against Fiorentina

Winning against teams below me seems to have done the trick and kept me in D1 for another season

Neymar being an absolute gem again! 1-0 win at home to Baz's Dortmund side....

Napoli drew, and everyone else around me dropped points, but still too little too late, my money is on Napoli to stay the course!

Massive game next, could well be the title decider, home to Atletico!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Frustrating 3 2 defeat to Udinese. 1 point from last 3 games when we haven't been full strength. Kicking a play off place away......

Frustrating 3 2 defeat to Udinese. 1 point from last 3 games when we haven't been full strength. Kicking a play off place away......

Your still 4th, dosent matter how you get there man, just get there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Finally won a game to put me just 1 win off safety. Need to sort my sh*t out before next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

So many red cards, think I've had four in my last 6 or 7 games, but still Anzhi move up to third place with a lucky win against Genoa

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Jones with the winner on his debut tonight against Liverpool. A 1-0 tomorrow night for the better side in Manchester would be even better :D

• Advertisement

gerp99 wrote:
    Jones with the winner on his debut tonight against Liverpool. A 1-0 tomorrow night for the better side in Manchester would be even better

SM imitating life eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

richieffff wrote: »
    So many red cards, think I've had four in my last 6 or 7 games, but still Anzhi move up to third place with a lucky win against Genoa

I'm heading back where i belong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

gerp99 wrote: »
    Jones with the winner on his debut tonight against Liverpool. A 1-0 tomorrow night for the better side in Manchester would be even better :D

Are City playing tomorrow too? :D

Colemania wrote:
    Are City playing tomorrow too?

Would be great of they were! We might have a better chance of winning!!!! Ha ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

6-2 win over kiev tonight thats 2 wins in a row and nearly europe secured again.

Colemania wrote: »
    Are City playing tomorrow too? :D

Slanderous talk:eek::eek:

Would be great of they were! We might have a better chance of winning!!!! Ha ha!

Only ... they already beat ye no?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Here now, this is Premiership talk at the moment ;);):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

for some reason read this in a Jamaican accent

GT_TDI_150 wrote:

I mean if City were playing Liverpool instead of us! Lol!!!

• Advertisement

gerp99 wrote: »
    Here now, this is Premiership talk at the moment ;);):D

We (NUFC) still have won a PL game more recently then some current PL team :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    We (NUFC) still have won a PL game more recently then some current PL team

Local rivals if I remember correctly!!

Local rivals if I remember correctly!!

Under management of the chosen one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes de LP and Rangers in their Division 3 fixture.
    Capoue scored the only goal for Estudiantes de LP and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Capoue scored the only goal for us, but wasn't our only player to score.

Nice to see us doing our best to achieve automatic promotion...

...for Flamengo!

Era, I knew we didn't stand a chance anyway once it came down to the last few games as a result of our extremely difficult run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Neymar being an absolute gem again! 1-0 win at home to Baz's Dortmund side....

Napoli drew, and everyone else around me dropped points, but still too little too late, my money is on Napoli to stay the course!

Massive game next, could well be the title decider, home to Atletico!

Failed to turn our early domination into goals and were done by a peach of a free. Bummer.

Arsenal and sporting ...

Id say try doing your deal over 2 transfers...

I.e. 1 player + cash for gabbiadini and then use the cash to buy the second player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Arsenal and sporting ...

Id say try doing your deal over 2 transfers...

I.e. 1 player + cash for gabbiadini and then use the cash to buy the second player

The deal involving Arsenal and Sporting CP regarding Manolo GABBIADINI has collapsed as the SMFA refuse to sanction such a deal.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: leave it two weeks before doing anyting with this deal.
    I would also advise taking lots of time between making the bids. Bid, other guy bid back the same deal, then one accepts. Leave like 6 hours between all these actions. Slowly, slowly &cetera ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Or just wait until next season when the rule will be turned back off again. I know it's annoying to not get it done now but maybe it's for the best if ye just wait a little bit, especially when there's only three games left in the season anyway (for most teams).

:)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

After another second place finish to Fleetwood Town, its time for a shakeup at Falkirk.

Sold a load of first team stalwarts and have invested in the funds in youth.

Falkirk will be victorious one day.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GLaDOS wrote: »
    After another second place finish to Fleetwood Town, its time for a shakeup at Falkirk.

Sold a load of first team stalwarts and have invested in the funds in youth.

Falkirk will be victorious one day.

Not in this game world they won't!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement