Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    It's killing me! That's the second time its been turned down now. Any idea what's causing it? I thought it was something related to being too close to the max bid, but the latest bid was a fair bit off from it... :(

You'll need to add cash and a decent amount to get it through...

I bought Jordan Lukaku in another world for 4m, his min value, it got binned by SMFA, in the end it was 6m got the deal through ... when his max value was 7.5m(i think) ... that should be a bit of a guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

I bought Jordan Lukaku in another world for 4m, his min value, it got binned by SMFA, in the end it was 6m got the deal through ... when his max value was 7.5m(i think) ... that should be a bit of a guide.

Cheers, I think it's the opposite for me though. Max bid was just short of 24m or so. I bid 2 players worth 22m and topped it up with cash. Frustrating! I presume (hope!) Mac plans to turn off the SMFA transfer monitoring before next season?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Manzoor14 wrote: »

Cheers, I think it's the opposite for me though. Max bid was just short of 24m or so. I bid 2 players worth 22m and topped it up with cash. Frustrating! I presume (hope!) Mac plans to turn off the SMFA transfer monitoring before next season?

I thought SM transfer monitoring was off? Its a load of balls anyways.....
    Maybe got turned back on when MAC lost the GW for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

tonic wine wrote:
    I thought SM transfer monitoring was off? Its a load of balls anyways..... Maybe got turned back on when MAC lost the GW for a while?

It did, my Oscar deal was blocked too, re-bid exact same immediately and sent thru second time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

tonic wine wrote: »
    I thought SM transfer monitoring was off? Its a load of balls anyways.....
    Maybe got turned back on when MAC lost the GW for a while?

SMFA monitoring transfers onYES

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

What is the point in having a min value if you cannot buy a player at that value?

What is the point in having a min value if you cannot buy a player at that value?

Suppose if you have a team of nobodies and 1 star....selling the star at min value would be suspect

Selling a 90 at min when your starting 11 are all 92 or better maybe not so suspect

That's why it was voted to be turned off man!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Seán MAGUIRE has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP from Tottenham Hotspur for 475,000

Thanks very much! :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,034 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

So much interest in milik. No one looking nani. Now to make a decision

• Advertisement

No one wants to win trophies any way ...

FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Liverpool in their SMFA Shield Quarter Final Leg 2 fixture.
    Martial was on the scoresheet for his side.
    Liverpool went through 7 - 1 on aggregate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Lads, what is the best way of contacting SM?. I have been locked out of my account and can't remember my password to log back in. There is no point in me requesting a password reset as i don't use that mail anymore and can't access it! Any ideas!!

Actually...Forget it...think i cracked the code......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Jaysus that would've been a crazy last few matches. Top team managerless :D

5m lucas Perez and Davy propper heading to villa Park sees milik head for lyon.

Some great offers lads but happy with the deal.

+1's for Abdoulaye Diaby (87), Jose Izuierdo(87) and Lukasz Teodorczyk(87) ... :D

Selling all 3 for cash if anyone is interested ... or will give all 3 for an upgrade to 88-90

Phew! Finally!!

So where is Chong going to end up???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Phew! Finally!!

So where is Chong going to end up???

Not at Malaga anyways thanks to that value change thing that keeps catching me out.....

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Not at Malaga anyways thanks to that value change thing that keeps catching me out.....

Same, its killing me these days

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Usual I reckon, Cruzeiro

Got him in the GOOD league due to the value change, was the only one of 4 managers to rebid

Got him in my other 2 gameworld's, hoping for a hat-trick!

Supposed to be a cracking prospect, in serious need of a haircut though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Usual I reckon, Cruzeiro

Got him in the GOOD league due to the value change, was the only one of 4 managers to rebid

Aye got him cos you threw in an extra £100k in a brown envelope! I thought Swindon and dodgy dealings went with Lou Macari! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Injuries and suspensions catch up with us as we suffer a very costly home defeat to PSV.

Just a point clear of 7th placed Sevilla with a harder run in to come.

Injuries and suspensions catch up with us as we suffer a very costly home defeat to PSV.

Just a point clear of 7th placed Sevilla with a harder run in to come.

Yeah I know the feeling! Missing 5 players tonight, 4 starters.... Was too much away to Madrid, kids went down with a fight though!!!

Barca loosing did help my top 4 aspirations though! 4 points clear with 4 to play

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP outclassed VfL Wolfsburg and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Dost scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Bakambu and Belotti were also amongst the goalscorers.

Stats for Andrea Bellotti:

Played : 2
    Goals : 3
    Assists : 4
    MOTM : 1

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Yeah I know the feeling! Missing 5 players tonight, 4 starters.... Was too much away to Madrid, kids went down with a fight though!!!

Barca loosing did help my top 4 aspirations though! 4 points clear with 4 to play

Same for me, except it is of the relegation zone!

Lost 1-0 to Villa, which means they are safe enough.

Same for me, except it is of the relegation zone!

Lost 1-0 to Villa, which means they are safe enough.

Perez scores on his debut.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Maybe I should have stayed away. Only 6 above relegation now. Haven't been anywhere near relegation at this stage of the season before so must be getting worse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Breaking News:

Everton have sealed promotion to Div 1 - who said this game was rigged?

To be fair I was left a good team to play with - made a few changes just to make it feel like my own and away we went, cue a rage quit in a few months when I go straight back down :cool:

Pulled a 'Newcastle in London' tonight.

No increase in the points total this time around...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Breaking News:

Everton have sealed promotion to Div 1 - who said this game was rigged?

To be fair I was left a good team to play with - made a few changes just to make it feel like my own and away we went, cue a rage quit in a few months when I go straight back down :cool:

Congrats and hopefully il be joining you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement