Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

JamboMac wrote:
    Europe secured for next season with 2-1 win over fiorientina which see's them drop so who will follow is sl benfica or roma?

Huh??? Thought it was just top 4 no???

What way does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I is D1 for another season!

Huh??? Thought it was just top 4 no???

What way does it work?

Top10 get SMFA cup and SMFA shield

dont worry D1 newby ... you'll ge the hang of it yet :)

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    dont worry D1 newby ... you'll ge the hang of it yet

Top10 get SMFA cup and SMFA shield

So what's the incentive for top 4?

1 to 4 is SMFA CUP
    5-10 is SMFA Shield

.... I think ... its been a while since I battled in the top 1/2 of the table

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

win the league?

JamboMac wrote: »
    win the league?

No, winning the league is the incentive for winning the league!!!!!

I mean, why is there a line under the top 4, but GT already explained so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Thursday should be good!

A win for me sees me top the league. A draw and I could sink to a miserable 3rd :(

Napoli win or draw they top the league.

Atleti can top if they and I win but they must win by 7 + whatever I beat Napoli by

Rollercoster season. I fully expect to be fighting relegation next season :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Given I've battled relegation 3 seasons in a row now, I reckon I'm due a title tilt.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Given I've battled relegation 3 seasons in a row now, I reckon I'm due a title tilt.

Don't know are sunderland gonna do leicester city of course they ain't promoted yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Roberto Pereyra bangs in a late winner for 10 man Malaga to give us a vital win away at Everton.
    3 points clear of Sevilla and 9 goals better off so I almost have the final play off place which looks to be an away trip to Anzhi.

Actually..... With end of season in sight, who's putting who up for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Actually..... With end of season in sight, who's putting who up for sale?

Despite this seasons heroics Roberto Pereyra is available.
    Will listen to any offers on likes of Alex Sandro, Jeison Murillo, maybe even Harry Kane.

Basically everyone is available at Malaga with probable exception of Grimaldo and Torres!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes de LP and Olympique Lyonnais in their Division 3 fixture.
    Roux scored the only goal for Estudiantes de LP and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

My reserves did well to win a point from the Champions. Fourth place is now confirmed. Last match is against Panathinaikos who I could be playing again within days. With that in mind, tackling is set to maim. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Throwing away automatic promotion,gotta win final game of the season to secure it.

Only a win will do for you. Have you seen who Shaktar are playing? They are going to win. Fact. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Chairman of Liverpool wanted me to avoid relegation from Division 1 this season.

I'm going to finish 7th at worst, won the League Cup and have 4-2 lead from the first leg of the SMFA Shield semi final so I have a chance of a second trophy.

A good season overall!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

A draw with FC Schalke leaves Inter clinging to hopes of a final day win to secure a place in division 2. Just 2 points separate PSV in 17th from Inter in 20th. Leave the gods be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

A draw with FC Schalke leaves Inter clinging to hopes of a final day win to secure a place in division 2. Just 2 points separate PSV in 17th from Inter in 20th. Leave the gods be good!

Espanyol play PSV, which means you need that to be a draw and you need a huge win, I don't think the gods can swing it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Espanyol play PSV, which means you need that to be a draw and you need a huge win, I don't think the gods can swing it :(

Yeah :( probably asking for a bit too much

Bayern München outclassed Manchester United and beat them 3 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.
    Müller scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rodríguez and De Bruyne were also amongst the goalscorers.
    Bayern München went through 4 - 0 on aggregate.

Very happy with that. Going into the last week of the season with a 50/50 chance of the league and the shield :)

I'll likely lose both :pac:

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Very happy with that. Going into the last week of the season with a 50/50 chance of the league and the shield :)

I'll likely lose both :pac:

It's okay. You don't have to play Estudiantes in either of them.

Remember that time when I beat you in the Charity Shield?

:pac:

No!? Did I lose?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    No!? Did I lose?

Yup. Two season ago in season seven. :D

I get into so many finals. Hard to remember them all

:D

Available:

Player|Age|Rating
    H.SAIVET| 25| 87
    R.DUDU| 24| 87
    A.DIABY| 25| 87
    J.IZQUIERDO| 24| 87
    L.KREJCÍ| 24| 86
    L.TEODORCZYK| 25| 86
    A.KNOCKAERT| 24| 85
    G.HANLEY| 24| 84

So ....

What are people willing to give for Tony UFC(aka Anthony Martial) ... Fire me a PM ( my PM machine has been very quite lately)

Just gauging interest .. by no means certain that I would sell him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Although Juan Fran started all his last games when turned LVL 4 concern, he has decided to hand in a transfer request and leave for max cash.

I'm looking to PX Yacine Brahimi AM(RLC)F(RL) Rated 91 Age 26 for a D(R) or D(C).
    PM or submit your offer. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Same with my left back Jefferson.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Everton have decided to swap Rodríguez JESÉ and Borja BASTÓN for Anthony LOPES of Olympique Lyonnais.

My search for a goalkeeper is over - Danke!

Special mention for Ger who tried to be a top bloke but the deal was done....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Anyone know when Premier League players are due a review?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement