Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Disastrous night for Malaga in our chase for a play off place. Beaten 3 1 at home to Sporting with Sandro getting a straight red against his former side meaning he misses the next 3 games. Vazquez also has to sit out the next game with a suspension all on top of Pereyra injury means we are really scrapping a team together for Sunday nights game.

Checks fixtures and it's against Chelsea #Balls

All sounds very familiar dude!

#smscrewed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ireland beat Moldova 1 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 5 fixture.
    Walters scored the winner for Ireland and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

How many of us would jump at this result on Sunday? :D:) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

Wilberto wrote: »
    Ireland beat Moldova 1 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 5 fixture.
    Walters scored the winner for Ireland and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

How many of us would jump at this result on Sunday? :D:) :pac:

7 points despite playing well would be epic. Vienna is going to be very tough..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Are you goin mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Nani and milik available at villa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

eh i dunno wrote: »

What are you looking for for Milik?

What are you looking for for Milik?

A striker but open to offers

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Fúckin' bullshít price changes

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

eh i dunno wrote:
    A striker but open to offers

PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Fúckin' bullshít price changes

Tell us more

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Tell us more

old.jpg

Re all offers and messages for both I'll see what comes in during the day and reply to all this evening

Re all offers and messages for both I'll see what comes in during the day and reply to all this evening

Plenty of offers in for milik. With Ireland playing tonight it will be tomorrow evening now before I go thru all the offers. But anyone with cash offers in I've gotten more attractive bids involving players so if you want to change your offer to include player(s) as I will more than likely be selling in exchange for players

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

baza Rakus wrote: »

Are you goin mate?

Yep. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

So is this Sterling kid any use?

Wow this top 4 just don't drop points!

Won 1-0 vs Barca and still stuck in 4th! Serious title race on!

SL Benfica beat AS Roma 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Luisão had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Musa was on the scoresheet for his side.

Huge win for Benfica in a relegation 6 pointer

Inching towards the end of season with a 1-1 draw against Zenit.

Edit: SM were ****ing with me... seems i won 4-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Wow this top 4 just don't drop points!

Won 1-0 vs Barca and still stuck in 4th! Serious title race on!

It's the tightest finish in this GW that I can remember. I think it will come down to the last game of the season between Bayern and Napoli.

It's obvious with the fixtures, that's the way the SM code planned it :silly:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Good point away at Chelsea after nil all draw. Had a small hope when I seen Neuer leaving on the morning of the game but of course Alisson his replacement gets man of match on his debut!

Comes at a cost though as Harry Kane gets a match suspension after tonight's red card.

• Advertisement

Good point away at Chelsea after nil all draw. Had a small hope when I seen Neuer leaving on the morning of the game but of course Alisson his replacement gets man of match on his debut!

Comes at a cost though as Harry Kane gets a match suspension after tonight's red card.

Dirty Harry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

tonic wine wrote: »
    It's the tightest finish in this GW that I can remember. I think it will come down to the last game of the season between Bayern and Napoli.

It's obvious with the fixtures, that's the way the SM code planned it :silly:

Knowing SM i will still get relegated!!:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Knowing SM i will still get relegated!!:D:D

Oh my god ... ger just outed himself as a dual account

:D

eh i dunno wrote:
    Plenty of offers in for milik. With Ireland playing tonight it will be tomorrow evening now before I go thru all the offers. But anyone with cash offers in I've gotten more attractive bids involving players so if you want to change your offer to include player(s) as I will more than likely be selling in exchange for players

Are you checking PM????

Update on milik.
    I've rejected all bids bar 2 that interest me. Feel free to throw in more offers. Not interested in Straight cash deals.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP outclassed Hamburger SV and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Belotti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    El Ghazi and Capoue were also amongst the goalscorers.

Super Mario was in need of a rest so I handed a debut to Andrea Belotti who first set up Capoue for the first, and then netted the second from the penalty spot, all in a 9/10 rated performance on a night where he also scored for Italy against Macedonia.

Thanks again Barca! :):)

Also, special mention to the Valencia manager who has almost instantly turned things around and has now won three on the spin placing them now just two points from safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Wilberto wrote: »
    Super Mario was in need of a rest so I handed a debut to Andrea Belotti who first set up Capoue for the first, and then netted the second from the penalty spot, all in a 9/10 rated performance on a night where he also scored for Italy against Macedonia.

Thanks again Barca! :):)

Also, special mention to the Valencia manager who has almost instantly turned things around and has now won three on the spin placing them now just two points from safety.

New manager bounce, has to be, because Im still not sure what Im doing.

3-2 away win at Anderlecht surprised me and probably would have been better with a decent forward in the team.

Celtic next, very possible I could be out of the relegation zone after!

The deal involving Arsenal and Sporting CP regarding Manolo GABBIADINI has collapsed as the SMFA refuse to sanction such a deal.
    CONTROVERSY! TREACHERY! SCREEN FLICKER!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

baza Rakus wrote: »
    The deal involving Arsenal and Sporting CP regarding Manolo GABBIADINI has collapsed as the SMFA refuse to sanction such a deal.
    CONTROVERSY! TREACHERY! SCREEN FLICKER!

It's killing me! That's the second time its been turned down now. Any idea what's causing it? I thought it was something related to being too close to the max bid, but the latest bid was a fair bit off from it... :(

• Advertisement

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    It's killing me! That's the second time its been turned down now. Any idea what's causing it? I thought it was something related to being too close to the max bid, but the latest bid was a fair bit off from it... :(

Leave it two weeks to try to do the deal again. Then don't accept the bid too quickly. That should work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement