Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Back to losing last night, 2-0 to Milan. I suspect this season my desperate escape from relegation will fall short. The quality of the sides below me is too much.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

PerrinV2 wrote:
    You're as bad as Tupac you are

Nope, just being realistic. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Sigh.....

Another new layout, still no chat......

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Sigh.....

Another new layout, still no chat......

It's even badder than the old one. I don't like the white background.

On another note, David Luiz is available for p/e as is dzeko.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm STILL on the old layout!

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    I'm STILL on the old layout!

On phone, I don't use laptop anymore

Finally! The Fred offers have been accepted.....

I bid 3-4 days ago, what's that about???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Finally! The Fred offers have been accepted.....

I bid 3-4 days ago, what's that about???

Bids on players who have handed in transfer requests normally take considerably longer to be accepted than other transfers.

Wilberto wrote:
    Bids on players who have handed in transfer requests normally take considerably longer to be accepted than other transfers.

The last one, Jetro was pretty much standard and he was a level 5 request too....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The last one, Jetro was pretty much standard and he was a level 5 request too....

Jetro was 4-5 days too

I remember asking on here as i had bid on thursday and bids were only accepted on mon or tue

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Jetro was 4-5 days too

I remember asking on here as i had bid on thursday and bids were only accepted on mon or tue

Really?

Fair enough! Could have sworn the bids were much quicker but if you say so man...

Must be the case so for all transfer request players, 4-5 days from first bid before bids are accepted...

At least we know now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

88 rated keeper Ulreich available for cash or swap for similar rated sub keeper due to concern

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Really?

Fair enough! Could have sworn the bids were much quicker but if you say so man...

Must be the case so for all transfer request players, 4-5 days from first bid before bids are accepted...

At least we know now

That's always been the way it has been for me and I'm playing it about 8 years now. Takes forever and a day :D

I have had to cancel Kurt Zouma's loan spell at Porto and return him to Napoli.

I caught him in my office half naked with my wife, when I asked what he was up to he hesitated and blurted out he was just looking through my tactics and lineup plans for the game tonight against Napoli ...

And I can assure you, I'm no fool, that kind of sh!t doesnt wash with me, I can not and will not have a player at my club engaging in espionage. so he just had to go ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Vieirinha drafted in from arsenal in exchange for almost 6.5m plus arsenal youngster Chris Willock. Needed a right back so happy to get a deal done..

It was about time Udinese and Arsenal came to an agreement for a transfer :D

EDIT: Just remembered that I signed Vieirinha for Palmeiras originally, my first club, so it's nice to welcome him back!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Colemania wrote: »
    Vieirinha drafted in from arsenal in exchange for almost 6.5m plus arsenal youngster Chris Willock. Needed a right back so happy to get a deal done..

It was about time Udinese and Arsenal came to an agreement for a transfer :D

EDIT: Just remembered that I signed Vieirinha for Palmeiras originally, my first club, so it's nice to welcome him back!

We eventually thrashed out a deal! :P I've signed a few wingers lately sohe wasn't going to get much game time, so happy enough with the cash and youngster thrown in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

competition-icon.jpg
    Borussia Dortmund beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    G tze had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Bony was on the scoresheet for his side.
    Safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Palermo are really starting to annoy me now!

Beat us 4-2 meaning we have lost to them all 4 times we have played them.

Oh and Per Mertesacker scored against me again, just like last time it's not a header from a set piece but a long range screamer :mad:

Am I actually 3 points off top! Wow!!!

Turns out Zouma was spying!

FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica beat Paris Saint-Germain 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gabi was on the scoresheet for his side.

A good old fashioned formation/tactic rejig has me winning again

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

GLaDOS wrote:
    A good old fashioned formation/tactic rejig has me winning again

Worked for me too 9 wins out of 10

Am I actually 3 points off top! Wow!!!

Am actually 3 points off the drop! Wow!!!

Alright ... I get the point! :D

12 minutes ago
    SSC Napoli are said to be interested in 20 year old Anthony MARTIAL from FC Porto
    13 minutes ago
    SSC Napoli are said to be interested in 20 year old Anthony MARTIAL from FC Porto
    13 minutes ago
    SSC Napoli are said to be interested in 90 rated Anthony MARTIAL from FC Porto

Estudiantes de LP beat Shakhtar Donetsk 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Bakambu, Balotelli and Vílla were amongst the goalscorers.

Wow! Didn't see that one coming. It was in Ukraine and all! :)

Another result like that is a must at home to Flamengo if we want to have any shot at automatic promotion. Lose, and we find ourselves 7 points behind with 9 left which may be asking a little too much. Even a draw gives us some chance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Wilberto wrote: »
    Wow! Didn't see that one coming. It was in Ukraine and all! :)

Another result like that is a must at home to Flamengo if we want to have any shot at automatic promotion. Lose, and we find ourselves 7 points behind with 9 left which may be asking a little too much. Even a draw gives us some chance.
    I'll take a draw!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The top two in Division 2 played each other last night and the result of 2-2 will surely suit the chasing pack.

The mighty Everton are still sitting in second; eight points clear of third and three points behind the leaders Chelsea with eight games to go - some will say that the automatic promotion spots have surely been filled, others will argue that it ain't over till the fat lady sings and Susan Boyle is yet to make an appearance.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Such poor results lately :(

Still have some CMs available for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Inter win 1-0 vs PSV. First win in about a century!!

Can we escape the jaws of relegation. Stay tuned!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

The top two in Division 2 played each other last night and the result of 2-2 will surely suit the chasing pack.

The mighty Everton are still sitting in second; eight points clear of third and three points behind the leaders Chelsea with eight games to go - some will say that the automatic promotion spots have surely been filled, others will argue that it ain't over till the fat lady sings and Susan Boyle is yet to make an appearance.....

Only 8 draws behind ya buddy!
    And only 8 games left ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement