Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales from the Borderlands (Tell Tale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

EdragonXX wrote: »
    Tales from the Borderlands is made by TellTales Games, not 2K, who made previous Borderlands games. So it is another studio. :)

I think he meant tell tale setting up another one given the number of series they are working on and how long it takes each episode to come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

calex71 wrote: »
    I think he meant tell tale setting up another one given the number of series they are working on and how long it takes each episode to come out.

yeah that's what i meant. there games take forever to make considering how low tech they are. they need another studio or two to speed development up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Really enjoyed this, genuinely funny throughout and the story is interesting and well put together so far. Plays and looks a lot better than previous Telltale games IMO (and I'm a big fan of TWD)

Must keep an eye out for a season pass sale now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Does the season pass on the PS4 include all 5 episodes or just 2- 5 ?
    On sale on US PSN store for €13

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

According to the Tell Tale stream thingy last night, Episode 2 will be out next week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Cormac... wrote: »
    According to the Tell Tale stream thingy last night, Episode 2 will be out next week :)

Excellent!

Episode 1 was amazing and I loved every every bit of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,293 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I loved Episode 1 too, but can remember f*ck all about what happened in it now. Is this the longest gap there's been between episodes in any Telltale Game yet? Definitely feels like it.

Bad Horse wrote: »
    I loved Episode 1 too, but can remember f*ck all about what happened in it now. Is this the longest gap there's been between episodes in any Telltale Game yet? Definitely feels like it.

It does feel very long, apparently there was delays as the wanted to deliver "quality" so they took a few steps back. At the start of Episode 2, they will usually do a re-cap of episode 1s choices

I actually remember more about this almost 4 month on than I do from Game Of Thones I only played a couple of weeks ago :D

I have a suspicion it was gearbox hold this up on their end, weren't they supposed to have loot from this being made available In BL2 and the Pre-Sequel? and given the next gen reissues are a few weeks away I'd say they wanted to have that aspect up and running, though that said it's probably something that could have been patched in surely :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Do you have to pay episode by episode?

9bred4 wrote: »
    Do you have to pay episode by episode?

No there is a pass you can buy that will work out a little bit cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

I thought it was you pay once and get them as they come out. Not impressed with that seeing as it was finished in one sitting.

Was episode 2 out today ???? Not seeing it on the store but says it is on the Telltale site .... tomorrow for Xbox I guess :confused:

Dunno what time yesterday it was meant to be released, but I checked around 7pm GMT and it wasnt there In-Game on PS4, maybe I could have check on PS Store but I didn't.

I think the EU PS Store updates on Wednesdays around 3pm or so.

I think the EU PS Store updates on Wednesdays around 3pm or so.

So, if a game is digital only like this, does that mean if it's released on a Tue, you ca still only get access to it on Wed? Genuine question as I normally buy disc games

Cormac... wrote: »
    So, if a game is digital only like this, does that mean if it's released on a Tue, you ca still only get access to it on Wed? Genuine question as I normally buy disc games

It's released in America on Tuesday, and the EU on Wednesday. That's the way it usually is for PS Store for normal games anyway.

calex71 wrote: »
    Was episode 2 out today ???? Not seeing it on the store but says it is on the Telltale site .... tomorrow for Xbox I guess :confused:

You should be able to download Episode 2 today. I'm downloading it onto my 360 now.

just finished episode 2 there, found it very good and introduced plenty of old and new characters

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I finished it tonight too, don't think it was as good as chapter 1 but I still liked it.

I'm only just past the title screen of the episode, already though it feels like there is far too much slow mo going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Loader bot is awesome.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Bro!

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Bro!

That's bro, bro!

I like Vaughn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Hah, loved Scooter's intro and retaining his pose after... XD

Ending I went with Handsome Jack, and seems that was the least popular option... :o

Played Episode 2 of this on the Xbox 360 and the achievements popped while I was playing it. However, I just had a look at the Xbox One SmartGlass app and the achievements for Episode 2 are shown as locked.

Did anyone who played this on the 360/One have the same problem?

Playing the 360 game will only pop the 360 achievements, not the One achievements as well?

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    Playing the 360 game will only pop the 360 achievements, not the One achievements as well?

I can track the achievements of the games I played on the 360 by looking at Xbox One SmartGlass app too.

I think I'll get in touch with Xbox support to see if they can sort the issue out.

Advertisement