Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales from the Borderlands (Tell Tale)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Please tell me that wasn't their "BIG" announcement at PAX East???? I was hoping for a Borderlands 3 announcement, they can stick the movie and duke nukem :mad:

Woah, woah, woah. You come for the King, you best not miss! Duke is just a little mis-understood at the moment. He will, hopefully, be back to his regular self in the next iteration! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Season finale is out October 20th Also episode 1 is now available for free.

Final episode of Life is Strange, is out the same day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

2 months is too long a wait. They really need to sort their s**t out. that's 8/10 Months for the full game each time, it's stupidly long. Even 5 weeks would be fair enough

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,162 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yeah last episode, as brilliant as it was, feels like an eternity ago. Game of Thrones was even longer I think?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That's why i won't ever buy Telltale games till the entire season is released. Can't stand waiting a week for a tv show, so months for an episode of this would be torture.

Both this and GoT are on sale on Steam at the moment though, so might pick them up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Thinking about buying the season package the 20th. The last tell tale game I played was Walking Dead season 2 that seems like neons ago. The last episode of Life is out the same day :D.

Yea, I'm kind of done with paying for and playing any Telltale game as they're released. It completely ruins the point of decision making impacting future episodes, because you've zero idea what actually happened in the previous ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ElusiveHaggis

They have a massive sale on all Telltale games on Steam this weekend...grab them while u can!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,162 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Apparently episode 5 is available now.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Absolutely brilliant finale.

Absolutely brilliant finale.

Yup played it last night, thought it started off quite slow but it got better as it went on.

One of the achievements didn't drop for me though, and during the finally the game seemed to be very jumpy and freezing a lot. Probably not an issue if you're on PC though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,709 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Managed to play Episode 5 last night and it was brilliant.

Telltale did a super job on this game and I praise them for it.

Jordan 191 wrote: »
    Managed to play Episode 5 last night and it was brilliant.

Telltale did a super job on this game and I praise them for it.

I was of the same mind until the final sequences , it was brilliant but all that went out the window because of the freezing and stuttering during the climax of the episode, totally ruined the experience for me :(

It's not an isolated thing, nearly everyone I know who played it had the exact same issue at the same point in the game. They could have easily delayed it a week or 2 to fix it, it's not limited to TftBL either, that stuttering is present in nearly every game they make so maybe they can't fix it? :mad:

I've just got to ep3, hoping it's still not a stuttering case for the last episode. I esp love the intro sequences for each episode...fantastic music to what's happening. It's my first Telltale game I've got...are they equally as good for the Walking Dead, etc?

*edit* although I expect the music to be very different for each game

• Registered Users Posts: 33,293 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I've just got to ep3, hoping it's still not a stuttering case for the last episode. I esp love the intro sequences for each episode...fantastic music to what's happening. It's my first Telltale game I've got...are they equally as good for the Walking Dead, etc?

*edit* although I expect the music to be very different for each game

The other games don't really do music at all, bar maybe different music over the end credits, but no real intro scenes like this game.

This game is also probably the most action-orientated out of the lot of them.
    The Walking Dead is a lot more about the dialogue between characters and the decisions you make.
    The Wolf Among Us is a mix of the two. More action than The Walking Dead, but probably more dialogue/character/decision focused than TFTB.

Game of Thrones is essentially Game of Thrones.

Finally got around to finishing this.

Really enjoyable. Probably the best Telltale Game game in many ways, on par with the Wolf Among us IMHO

Ok, have to say this is the best game I've played for a while...the music/intro for each episode is a superb touch - a game that I will remember.

Googling the soundtrack to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Googling the soundtrack to it...

Youtube them.

• Advertisement

What a shame on ep4...boyband bs for the intro - massively disappointed, no class - very unoriginal - it was going so well...great story anyway.

What a shame on ep4...boyband bs for the intro - massively disappointed, no class - very unoriginal - it was going so well...great story anyway.

Boyband :pac:

That's hands down the best chapter opening in the game!

And I listen to Metal ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

What a game!
    Absolutely brilliant, the perfect break from all the open world stuff like Fallout 4 etc!
    My new game of the Year! Hopefully wont have to wait to long until the next one!

Season Pass only $7.50 on US PSN for 2 days only as part of The Game Awards 2015 sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Just finished this now, and I liked GOT by telltale but it was nothing compared to this, some serious laughs in it.

Season pass is only $2.99 (€2.10) on Canadian PSN store

Advertisement