Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales from the Borderlands (Tell Tale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Episode 4 is out Today/Tomorrow
    due August 18 for PC, PS3 and PS4, August 19 for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and August 20 for mobile platforms.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

There was an update pushed through PS4.

I must say that I'm slowly losing patience with the wait-time between episodes. It kind of works against an episodic format, because I largely forget what decisions I made in previous ones.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

The gap hasn't been too long this time around but sometimes it's way too long yeah. I really don't think they should release the first episode until the following ones are ready to go at 2 week intervals there after.

Just checked and downloading Episode 4 as we speak.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The gap hasn't been too long this time around but sometimes it's way too long yeah. I really don't think they should release the first episode until the following ones are ready to go at 2 week intervals there after.

+1 for this.

I'm constantly like "Oh yeah" watching the summary of the previous chapter.

Wow.

What an episode. What an opening. What a gutpunch just afterwards.

Wow.

What an episode. What an opening. What a gutpunch just afterwards.

Great.

FFS, it's been out a matter of hours, is this REALLY necessary? :mad:

Cormac... wrote: »
    FFS, it's been out a matter of hours, is this REALLY necessary? :mad:

Was what really necessary?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was what really necessary?

Telling people there's a gut punch at the very start kind of removes the impact of said gut punch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,293 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Telling people there's a gut punch at the very start kind of removes the impact of said gut punch.

Exactly. It's like being told a movie has a twist ending. The twist is lessened because you're then anticipating it.

The section towards the end of the game
    The finger-gun shootout
    was one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen in a game :D

Wasn't it all just absolutely fantastic?

Or does saying that now count as a spoiler for some :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

This game is just superb. Telltale Games have done a super job on it.

Best opening credits sequence yet by far :D

What did folks choose at the end?
    I chose to rule Hyperion but kind of regretted it after. I'm guessing Jack forces you into it if you refuse anyway?

I chose to rule Hyperion but kind of regretted it after. I'm guessing Jack forces you into it if you refuse anyway?

I chose the same. Feel like something bad will come of it ..

I refused. Jack basically took control of Rhys, activated something in the chair and uploaded himself into Hyperion's system. Best bit though, he shouted "I'M HANDSOME GODDAMN JACK!"

Penn wrote: »
    I refused. Jack basically took control of Rhys, activated something in the chair and uploaded himself into Hyperion's system. Best bit though, he shouted "I'M HANDSOME GODDAMN JACK!"
    I wonder if that means that Jack now has full control, but in the other one, Rhys has full control, with Jack having a secondary role in that

I love the way it gives you a breakdown of the percentages of people that voted for one or the other - for those really tough decisions, like in Walking Dead, it's great to see I wasn't alone in what I did.

I wonder if that means that Jack now has full control, but in the other one, Rhys has full control, with Jack having a secondary role in that

I love the way it gives you a breakdown of the percentages of people that voted for one or the other - for those really tough decisions, like in Walking Dead, it's great to see I wasn't alone in what I did.

I noticed over 70% of people chose
    to shoot butt stallion
    on Xbox :D

Also, I can't get the tune from the credits out of my head all day today.

What happened when you went after the horse? I went after the painting. Was hilarious when you uncovered the map

• Advertisement

What happened when you went after the horse? I went after the painting. Was hilarious when you uncovered the map
    She shot it in the arse and it started to bleed, she was all "WTF?" and the guard got all paranoid and tried to make out it was a trick of the light. Was pretty funny. What map was uncovered exactly?

She shot it in the arse and it started to bleed, she was all "WTF?" and the guard got all paranoid and tried to make out it was a trick of the light. Was pretty funny. What map was uncovered exactly?
    Some kind of treasure map. No idea for what or where or anything, but all the signs of a treasure map. Fiona tried to get a good look at it but was dragged away by the guard.

Not sure, it's never revealed. She runs over, jumps and pulls down the painting to reveal the map. Then the guard runs over and jumps on her, obscuring her view, just as she realizes what it is; a treasure map. She's pleading to look at it, just as one of the VIP guests walk over and takes a look at it as she's dragged away

Word is Tell Tale's back to the Future game is getting a re-release for the 30th anniversary this year. October 21st maybe :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Word is Tell Tale's back to the Future game is getting a re-release for the 30th anniversary this year. October 21st maybe :pac:

There's much more game play in that. Puzzles to solve. Not that I don't like TFTB it's just an interactive movie for me.

I'm not sorry!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Borderlands movie just announced

No. Just.... no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Fetch quests, opening crates, entering SHIFT codes, Clap-trap dances, and a Randy Pitchford cameo confirmed. :pac:

• Advertisement

Borderlands movie just announced

Please tell me that wasn't their "BIG" announcement at PAX East???? I was hoping for a Borderlands 3 announcement, they can stick the movie and duke nukem :mad:

Advertisement