Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Cause 3

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I've never noticed them if there are :o
    I found them in any case, must have passed them 10 times :pac:

When you have over 50% of a base done red markers appear for the final items.

Towards the end fuel tanks etc start to appear in warehouses with a well posistioned window.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've not even played the main game, but that looks like a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Been playing this on PC and absolutely loving it. 80+ hours sunk into it and I haven't even finished the first the first ten story missions. Slowly beginning to run out of areas to liberate though.

Spent last night trying to tether a jet ski (that I'd ride) to an AI controlled aircraft. The results were kind of hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

I've put about 20 hours in to this so far. I'm absolutely loving it.

I've only liberated the first island and done about 4 story missions. Great bang for buck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just finished this and found it excellent and as was said above its freat value for money. Story line wasnt that gripping but tye gameplay and fun of blowing everything up more then made up for it.

I did use mods to unlock the rebel drop list early in the game sometimes i hate the fact of having to clear a game to get the best weapons or in this case helicopter and then have nothing left to use it for in the end it made it more fun.

One thing i will say negatively in the game isnt best optimised graphics wise it did have a lot of flashing textures and glitches but once i got into the game i didnt worry about them too much.

All in all i put more hours into this game then any other apart from gta v.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Advertisement