Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landvo L200 / L200G

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

The Smart Prime 6 is perfect for her - good screen resolution, reasonably fast processor and an SD card for holding movies etc etc. http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/vodafone-smart-prime-6-pay-as-you-go-anthracite

Can't go too far wrong with that much technology for €90 on a PAYG basis.

Yep. I can confirm it is very speedy and plays 1080p movies without issue.

Go for it. Amazing price for the specs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭54and56

Techmaster wrote: »
    Yep. I can confirm it is very speedy and plays 1080p movies without issue.

Go for it. Amazing price for the specs.

And saves a lot of hassle with Chinese ROM's, 3 week deliveries and customs and excise etc plus you've a 12 month warranty which you can simply walk back into a VF store with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

And saves a lot of hassle with Chinese ROM's, 3 week deliveries and customs and excise etc plus you've a 12 month warranty which you can simply walk back into a VF store with.

That's exactly what I mean - buying local is much handier, and sure if its even cheaper than buying Chinese why not! :) you gonna go for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭54and56

Techmaster wrote: »
    you gonna go for it?
    Yes, as soon as the screen on the L200 packs in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ludeke

I'm new to the board and I hope someone is still following this thread. I've had my L200 for quite some time and have finally decided I need to increase the main partition.

I've followed the instructions and am successful up until repowering the phone and i get an encryption error on the phone and the phone says it needs to be factory reset but when I press the reset button on the screen nothing happens.

has anyone else had this problem?

When I go back to the backup scatter file, the phone works fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

I think you have to perform a factory reset from recovery after updating the partition layout, its been almost a year since I did it so not 100%.

I ended up following directions I found on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Gerard93

Bought a Landvo L200 last December from Gearbest, laterally have noticed its missing calls did a factory reset, seemed to haved cured it for a while but acting up again not picking up calls.

Just wondering anyone else who bought one having any issues or any suggestions for a fix.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

OK< so I'm finally getting around to fixing the partition for my father. Followed the instructions here but when I turn the phone on I only get the Landvo loading screen.

Can I confirm which partition I need to select from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2455850

The one I chose is: 7) New Editing Primary Partition to 8 Gb for KitKat O.S. (Mtk 6582 16-32gb), from Section E. Is this correct? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

For the record this was the link I had to use just in case anyone else is running into issues:

4) New Editing Primary Partition to 3 Gb for KitKat O.S. (Mtk 6582 8-16-32gb).

http://www.4shared.com/rar/bSDRt7GQce/ebr-mtk6582-kitkat-3gb.html

Advertisement