Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    i dont watch any of them grem! american horrow story could be a mybe though..sister loves it. i dont do twitter either!

Your sister sounds cool SJ! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

haha i'm just a younger version of her so of course she is :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Evenin Hugo mon! How are ya?.

Lair kinda quiet tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am still confident it shall be time for a new one by December

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Care to open a book on that Wolfie?? :D

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    haha i'm just a younger version of her so of course she is :D

Well played SJ! :D

Heya G! How's it goin' there? :)
    Hi pals o/

Hey Wolf & Seph mon! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Maybe it'll be here in time for my birthday :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well played SJ! :D

Heya G! How's it goin' there? :)

Hey Wolf & Seph mon! :)

How are you hugo?

How are you hugo?

Not the worst Seph thanks man. And you kind sir?

• Advertisement

Not the worst Seph thanks man. And you kind sir?

Not bad thanks hugo, I'm trophy hunting, I hit the 900 mark last night :-D

Not bad thanks hugo, I'm trophy hunting, I hit the 900 mark last night :-D

Begorrah! That all in Far Cry?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Care to open a book on that Wolfie?? :D

Sure, I'll also take bribes for an early closing

Begorrah! That all in Far Cry?

No lol but I nearly have all the trophies, have you played it?

No lol but I nearly have all the trophies, have you played it?

Nah still haven't gotten my hands on it! :o

Nah still haven't gotten my hands on it! :o

Another game I highly recommend when you can get round too it :-D

Oh I see Wolfie, so Angron's birthday might swing for him?!? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo folks:)

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

howdy folks:)

hiya grid!:)

• Advertisement

Oh I see Wolfie, so Angron's birthday might swing for him?!? :D

Angron's Angelic Apocalypse does have a nice ring to it

hiya grid!:)

How's tricks writer!:)

Hello new arrivals was outside getting an icy nose there!

Grid. wrote: »
    How's tricks writer!:)

not bad thanks, didn't have a good start to the day ( note to self: don't read a heart breaking post when already feeling sad:o) but it got better as the day went on:) relaxing in bed and listening to taylor swift's album *does the 'shake it off' dance*:D

how's tricks with you?

That has a nice ring to it wolfie:D

Oh Writer I'm awful for that too. Watch animal rescues or stuff like that exactly when I'm fragile! Glad I'm not the only one.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lot of people showed up for the water meter protests in Galway yesterday, and ironic enough it was lashing rain :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Lot of people showed up for the water meter protests in Galway yesterday, and ironic enough it was lashing rain :pac:

Ahh good luck to them......tis a rip off.:)

Hello new arrivals was outside getting an icy nose there!

How are ya doin' Grem??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Grid. wrote: »
    Ahh good luck to them......tis a rip off.:)

I assume you mean the water meters are a rip off??, maybe the nationwide protests will give Kenny and his shower of sycophants a rude awakening.

• Advertisement

All well Grid, thawing out nicely.. Not even that cold out. Hope I get used to it faster than this!! You?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement