Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Probably another advantage, sleep may come easier if you settle into it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Probably another advantage, sleep may come easier if you settle into it..

probably true actually, put your thoughts down and not be over thinking:) I really must stay up today and fix my sleeping pattern:o bit haywire at the moment

only 2 hours to go for you now:) you going to the beers next weekend?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm hoping to but I'm kind of unpredictable with my mood, I could be too down or nervous. Play by ear I think.

I'm hoping to but I'm kind of unpredictable with my mood, I could be too down or nervous. Play by ear I think.

sounds like a good plan:) I won't be going to that one, be going to Carlow and Cork for weekend. Hope to make another one though

Well two rare things come together with it, a night off and it being in Galway.. I work night before and after so wouldn't be able to travel far.

• Advertisement

Well two rare things come together with it, a night off and it being in Galway.. I work night before and after so wouldn't be able to travel far.

ahh i see, that makes sense. see how you feel when the time comes:)

I'll be off for a bit, gonna have a bath and try get some studying done. Might catch you later

See yas:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie stumbles into Lair**

Cheers! :D

EDIT: Aloha Lair. Back when ye'all are awake. Hi and bye!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh dear Lord, my head...

I wish I could drink like a normal person!!!

:o

Just read a story about a 16 year old girl that almost died of alcohol poisoning and it's turned into a religious debate. Ironically the people that believe in God are the ones that seem to be saying really nasty stuff to anyone that disagrees with them. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh dear Lord, my head...

I wish I could drink like a normal person!!!

:o

Poor paws....Get some disprin in ya :cool:

• Advertisement

Poor paws....Get some disprin in ya 
    I drank a pint of water, had my porridge and went off for a walk. Feel grand now. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah that's usually the way. If people rely on just insulting people to make their point, they are on shaky ground already anyway.

Angron wrote:
    Ah that's usually the way. If people rely on just insulting people to make their point, they are on shaky ground already anyway.
    Exactly. I had to stop reading because some of the comments were ridiculous.

• Moderators Posts: 51,733 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Exactly. I had to stop reading because some of the comments were ridiculous.

Comments in general:P

53265529.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

True.. :p

I'm trying to decide what to have for lunch. Decisions, decisions..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feeling a bit bored, so I'm reading old Prison forum threads. Some of the stuff in there is gold.

I'm trying not to go insane tbh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Is this a smoking or non-smoking thread?

*cuts recently purchased Cuban and roots for matches*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Light away Dex, just open a window.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Light away Dex, just open a window.

Much obliged ;)

Here now, what about the stink afterwards :mad:

Stick up multiple air fresheners, or we could demolish a wall and a build a smokers only section.

Any ideas if Citylink buses run through the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

how late dya want lith?

Well it all depends what time Slash wraps up his set on November 10th, may possibly hang around The O2 to try and catch him afterwards, so probably be looking at say midnight bus back to Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

well Go Bus leave georges quay 00:15
    and the last city link bus from the city (Aston quay) leaves at 23:45

Just checked from The O2 to Georges Quay, doesnt look too far, maybe 10/15 minutes walk. Is Aston Quay on the same street as Georges Quay?

• Advertisement

I know Aston Quay a bit, it's where i got the bus home from there after the Trivium & Slayer shows respectively, looks like i'm gonna have to get the bus from Georges Quay after Slash then seeing as it's the latest bus that leaves Dublin for Galway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement