Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Oh Writer I'm awful for that too. Watch animal rescues or stuff like that exactly when I'm fragile! Glad I'm not the only one.

yay i'm not the only one:D tis a bit annoying when you start crying like an idiot though:o luckily no one saw though, very glad I live alone at times

you working tonight or on time off?:)

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

All well Grid, thawing out nicely.. Not even that cold out. Hope I get used to it faster than this!! You?

Just out for a midnight ramble......very calm and mild out, we've been lucky with the last couple of months.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I'm working away here..

Grid where about are you? Wind has it feeling fairly chilly here over west coast. Then again elevated site looking onto the sea also..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was lashing all day here today, same again tomorrow I think

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

As Grid said we did ok so far but the temperature has dropped and raised a bit too much and too quickly for my messed up paw. Painkillers wholesale the last week or so..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aye my parents went to london for the weekend and they told it was between 20 and 25 degrees :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

All Ireland will get between now and January/February is bad weather, maybe lucky with a few calm but overcast days, the good weather will come again around March/April.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

6 drinks.

Bad idea for a lightweight like me...

:o

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    All Ireland will get between now and January/February is bad weather, maybe lucky with a few calm but overcast days, the good weather will come again around March/April.

Only for or five months of winter you say? Wahoo! :p

6 drinks.

Bad idea for a lightweight like me...

:o

Oh dear.. Two pints of water and two anadin for Paws..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I drank the water... Can't find Anadin. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Does anyone even use Anadin anymore? :confused:

Eeden wrote: »
    Does anyone even use Anadin anymore? :confused:

Yup indeed.. Though maybe I'm just old school like that..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I thought it was all paracetamol and ibuprofen and what have you, all those new-fangled drugs these days...! :D

I would say I have evey one of those in the press at home!.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Oh I'm working away here..

Grid where about are you? Wind has it feeling fairly chilly here over west coast. Then again elevated site looking onto the sea also..

I'm in Dubland......all calm here Grem.;)

Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators a week from Monday :D.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators a week from Monday :D.

I'd say that'll be a cracking gig Lith, well jel! Wish I'd a bit more time for gigs..

I'd say that'll be a cracking gig Lith, well jel! Wish I'd a bit more time for gigs..

backpain-1292835351.jpg

:D

10482222_841497485891133_8560535930308467126_n.jpg?oh=c701e0a1b1ced022cba5c5e5733f8ae9&oe=54E852E1&__gda__=1423876200_3949c07f924484d016f5ecab56f35256

• Advertisement

got totally distracted updating the blog and making it more reader friendly:D how's everyone doing now?

Oh Lith, the cheese ratio is too damn high.... :D

Hey Writer, you're doing a daily blog thing this month did you say?

1 tired guy here, think it's time to clock out for a few hours

see ya Lith:) sleep well

I am indeed grem, doing thing a called NaBloPoMo ( National blogging month), was thinking of doing the thing with a very similar name, which means write a novel in a month, but as the book is on hold for now, decided to have a go at the blogging thing. On 2 day so far, quite enjoyable:)

Not bad. It's probably a good way to go.. I'd probably be lost on day two I think!

Not bad. It's probably a good way to go.. I'd probably be lost on day two I think!

very happy with how it's going so far, although be a bit of a challenge with time management and discipline to write. Got an almighty but nice surprise yesterday when I checked the numbers of who visited the blog. I normally get around 7 a week, got 25 yesterday in just over the first day!!:D They give prompts to help you out for topics during the week ( the weekend you choose the topic yourself) so be interesting doing that post on Monday.

how's work going for you tonight?:)

Oh that's kinda cool.. Bit of help would never go astray.. Night going ok.. Bit of my pain issues visiting but tolerable just about.

Oh that's kinda cool.. Bit of help would never go astray.. Night going ok.. Bit of my pain issues visiting but tolerable just about.

yeah exactly, since it's my first time think it'll help a lot:) glad you're night is going ok despite the pain issue

Seems to me like a a good way to start with blogs by getting it done daily for a while. Habit forming maybe I think but not in a negative way. Oh words are not my friend tonight.

• Advertisement

Seems to me like a a good way to start with blogs by getting it done daily for a while. Habit forming maybe I think but not in a negative way. Oh words are not my friend tonight.

you're exactly right:) gain a lot of readers that way too, if you post every day, maybe I'll keep it up after i finish. Lol I know the feeling, brain is totally bonked tonight :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement