Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Some prick in the area just let off a banger, drove the dogs nuts. It's 2am, could they not save being a wanker for daylight?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Some prick in the area just let off a banger, drove the dogs nuts. It's 2am, could they not save being a wanker for daylight?

We've been damn lucky here, dog is off form so didn't give her anything for the fireworks noise.
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I had some trick or treaters..then I went and had some alcomahol and here we are!

Good Halloween!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I decided to have a couple of cans.. Nothing serious. Tv binge underway!.

Good choice grem! Gonna crash in bed in a minute or two id say!

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Good choice grem! Gonna crash in bed in a minute or two id say!

Don't forget to wear a helmet!. :pac: :D

Ha good one :P I'm dead anyway so it wont matter (costume) :D

Quiet here today. *brews java to create inviting coffee smell in lair*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*smells java brewing and legs it into the lair*

Woots! Got one! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Quiet here today. *brews java to create inviting coffee smell in lair*
    *smells java brewing and legs it into the lair*

follow-your-nose.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

What kind of coffee is it ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Tired, damp, and I smell of wet dog. It's been a good day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Angron wrote: »
    Tired, damp, and I smell of wet dog. It's been a good day :D

I have heard a wine being described like that . It was a good wine :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Great new thread Dude, congrats!:D

Dog has had her valium and so work it is for the night. Howdy all!

I'm going out (out, out), later guys!!!

Drinkies for xPPx!!!

:D

Oh nice one Paws, are you doing the costume thing too?

• Advertisement

Oh nice one Paws, are you doing the costume thing too?
    Nobody else was dressing up so I abandoned the costume and put on a purple jeans and black top (with a skull on it) instead. :D

Enjoy PP!

Just watched Doctor Who there, now I've a big pile of "sod all" to do this evening.

Some half ok movies on perhaps?

Nothing on tv, I might see if there's anything takes my fancy on netflix.

Watching first episode of series 5 of the walking dead here...no matter how many u watch I still cant listen to the opening credits! Creeps the crap outta me

I got bored by the walking dead early on.. However I almost guarantee that I'll pick it up again at some point.

small exciting things happen during each series that kinda keeps you coming back, i'd agree its not totally enthralling all the way through

I watched Series 1 of it, then I just lost interest in series 2, and never went back to watching it again.

I'm just a bit of an oddball sometimes. I'm always following something else.. No American horror storyw or x-factor or love hate in my house. Facebook and Twitter are a no no some nights!! :D

• Advertisement

i dont watch any of them grem! american horrow story could be a mybe though..sister loves it. i dont do twitter either!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement