Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 8 Thread

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

9-6 with some sting in those losses :(

42-17-1 on the season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

adrian522 wrote: »
    San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos
    Detroit Lions @ Atlanta Falcons
    Chicago Bears @ New England Patriots
    Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals
    Minnesota Vikings]@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars
    Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets
    Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers
    Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans
    Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals
    Oakland Raiders @ Cleveland Browns
    Indianapolis Colts @ Pittsburgh Steelers
    New Orleans Saints
    Dallas Cowboys

One of the more interesting games there is Arizona v Philly. Both teams have started very well but both have a lot of question marks too. I'm not sure how legit Arizona is yet. I could see them winning this week though.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part because if Arizona win a few more they will be tough to catch and Seattle, SF, and whoever doesn't win in the East and North will be in an almighty Wildcard battle. No guarantee a wildcard comes from the NFC West.

11-4 on the week.
    73-48 for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,528 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

After having had over a day to think about it I still think it was incredibly stupid by the Cowboys to put Romo back in the game after what Weeden showed on his two drives. Weeden deserved the chance to finish it off and Romo certainly did not deserve to go back in with how he played.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,825 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

eagle eye wrote: »
    After having had over a day to think about it I still think it was incredibly stupid by the Cowboys to put Romo back in the game after what Weeden showed on his two drives. Weeden deserved the chance to finish it off and Romo certainly did not deserve to go back in with how he played.

Yeah but they knew I was just two points short of a fantasy win to make up for a very sluggish start to the season, so they decided to make one last push to get me over the line. It was the right call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Yeah but they knew I was just two points short of a fantasy win to make up for a very sluggish start to the season, so they decided to make one last push to get me over the line. It was the right call.

Haha same here, won by a point in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

sentient_6 wrote: »
    San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos
    Detroit Lions @ Atlanta Falcons
    Chicago Bears @ New England Patriots
    Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals
    Minnesota Vikings @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    St Louis Rams @ Kansas City Chiefs
    Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars
    Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets
    Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers