Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 8 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

I love those retro Steeler jerseys.

Schaub was only in for a fake FG which he managed to throw an INT on after a botched snap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

In fairness to the Vikings, their OL has been built to run block rather than protect the QB. That's why McKinnon has been able to shine and Teddy's been blowing hit and cold.

That last drive in regular time was what Teddy's all about. Outstanding.

The Browns OL cannot run block right now it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

And that's why Andrew Luck is not quite there with the very best of them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,641 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Billy86 wrote: »
    And that's why Andrew Luck is not quite there with the very best of them yet.

Int ?

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Int ?

Pick 6.

361.gif

Billy86 wrote: »
    Pick 6.

Oh oh.

What throw by foles and catch by cooper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Luck is upsetting me

kryogen wrote: »
    Luck is upsetting me

Andrew Luck...

79f17cc94e36820bce86192ba127df1d7f54c723ab60a33ca8884288c867c77a.jpg

• Advertisement

WOW!

Eagles fumble on the 2 yard line earlier which Arizona recovers, and now Cromartie gets an interception in the endzone before returning it 40 odd yards!

:mad: Feck sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

For the love of f*ck Foles

Cardinals continue to struggle to move the ball though, they can't rely on turnovers all day... 3 and out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Just turned on the Colts game as Luck threw the pick! Then a very nice pass to Allen!

Big throw by Ben there, that's got to sting for the Colts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Hopefully Vontae can get back in in the second half. The secondary is rubbish without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Anyone watching the Browns game want to tell me what's wrong with Ben Tate that he's only got -5 yards rushing and 8 yards passing?

This is getting ugly

Antonio Brown, good God.

• Advertisement

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Anyone watching the Browns game want to tell me what's wrong with Ben Tate that he's only got -5 yards rushing and 8 yards passing?

The OL cannot run block. He is having to fight massively to make it back to the line of scrimmage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

mikemac1 wrote: »
    That's been said a lot this season

What happened? :confused: Why the decline?

Top 5 pick and I don't remember anyone saying he was struggling before this season

He had a great year 1. He was mediocre last season but had a virus of some sort and lost a lot of weight, so must gave him a pass and expected his top form again this year. However he's simply got worse, looks overweight now and slow. Besides the Centre Sullivan, the line is terrible and generally always has been, Kalil's rookie season aside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

What a catch by brown. At least I have him on fantasy, sort of takes the sting out of it :/

Offside on a 4 and 1 field goal!

Stupidity!

If Heywerd-Bey catches a TD I'm turning this **** off!

Tom Brady might actually not end up with the best stat line tonight, who would have thought that two hours ago?

Nearly another turnover from Luck, but a teammate fell on the ball. He really does have to be more careful with it.

Shame that Luck is gonna have to carry this junk coaching team again this season.

Well that was... weird. Why no just got for the FG? Suisam has a good leg, makes absolutely no sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Just turned on Redzone, think I just caught the end of Ben messing up a punt? Dude needs to leave that stuff to Brady, or at least get some lessons from him.:)

Advertisement