Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

theflesh wrote: »
    I've a few games still to play (Spurs in Premiership), I'm around tonight or any time tomorrow evening if that suits ye?

GW 2
    Tottenham v Liverpool (brenh2001)

GW 4
    Napoli v Tottenham (zizou18101)

GW 5
    Liverpool v Tottenham (brenh2001)

GW 7
    Atl. Madrid v Tottenham (Capajoma)

I'm around in the evenings Mon-Wed this week if that suits Capajoma/brenh2001

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Wrapping this up on Sunday midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Spurs here, will be online tonight to play my last two games.
    Schalke or Arsenal let me know if your around tonight thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Spurs here, will be online tonight to play my last two games.
    Schalke or Arsenal let me know if your around tonight thanks

I'm around later. I need to play Liverpool also as there was a mix up in fixtures

last game done. aimed for promotion but i just narrowely missed out.

thanks to the organisers and all who complete the full season. does be good craic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Just got Everton to play

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Final Standings

Premiership
    Premiership_1.jpg

Championship
    Championship_2.jpg

Congrats to Blatter (zizou18101) & Beastermc (Stephen_Mc91) the winners of their respective divisions

That's it for Fifa 15, roll on next season on Fifa 16....(watch this space)
    Thanks to all for making it such an enjoyable season.

aw thats a long gap between seasons. will be great though on a fresh fifa 16 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

So lads are we gonna get a new one going?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

So lads are we gonna get a new one going?

Sign up will be going up next week. Myself and Moon were enjoying an off season period which rarely happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Great looking forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Any more news on this lads?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Any more news on this lads?

Will be putting sign up between now and Sunday. Will leave that up for a week and then we will do team picks.

Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Be interested in doing this, anyone able to PM basic rules/functionality of the league. Have grown to detest UT recently but enjoy playing online and don't necessarily want to stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Be interested in doing this, anyone able to PM basic rules/functionality of the league. Have grown to detest UT recently but enjoy playing online and don't necessarily want to stop.

It's in one of the stickies at the top of the forum.

Will leave it open till Sunday midnight

Edit: Going to Extend this till Wednesday 27th with boards being down a few days.

If some division 1 players don't return will the top division 2 players of last season be moving up I their place?

Could I enter a friend on the new players list, he's waiting for internet to be installed in his house, should be this week sometime.

Team picks up, starting today. Needs to be finished and the league going by Friday so lets keep it moving and not be holding people up with your picks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

What is that tipping off glitch mentioned in the rules of FIFA league posted recently?

Not that I want to use it, the opposite really :)

I tried to find it on YouTube, but couldn't find anything. Am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

wonski wrote:
    What is that tipping off glitch mentioned in the rules of FIFA league posted recently?

It's basically just running at the opposite teams goal straight away from kick off. It's a lot easier to beat the first 2-3 players than it should be, its not as bad now in 16, but it can still be done.

Beastermc wrote: »
    It's basically just running at the opposite teams goal straight away from kick off. It's a lot easier to beat the first 2-3 players than it should be, its not as bad now in 16, but it can still be done.

I get that now. Thanks. Not my style anyway.

I usually give the ball away from kick off :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Beastermc wrote: »

Its still pretty bad tbh, how many times Ive took the lead only to concede from tip off is crazy

astonaidan wrote: »
    Its still pretty bad tbh, how many times Ive took the lead only to concede from tip off is crazy

We will be up playing each other in Championship soon, if you want to play some test game let me know :)

We will have to add each other to friends list anyway to play the games.

Looking forward to it, and hoping I am not going to be bottom only team throughout the season.

Only played ultimate, 70% of it being friendly ones so have no idea what to expect.

I'm the King of the bottom of the table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I'm the King of the bottom of the table.

For now :(

I just played two friendlies against one of my future opponents in the ligue, and I think I might need a bit of training :)

I had 0 shots on goal in first half, which was depressing.

As I won this game in the end, he left me with no doubts later, winning second game 4-0, but kindly letting me to make some shots before showing me the door :)

I wish I knew what team I will end up with...

I'll be around tonight for some friendlies if you fancy it. I got to pick first and got Bayern Leverkususn, because I came last last year and I'm terrible. hoorhouse on PSN

• Advertisement

Sure, but I might be on late, around 11pm.

Ended up with Liverpool which was my second pick.

We are allowed to make any changes before the game starts as long as the squad is set to online, am I right?

Advertisement