Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Fair enough I'm on now if you're about

I'll be on in about half hour if you still about then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'll be on tonight after 11 to play our game if your still on.

I've also to play:
    Spurs x2
    Roma
    Napoli
    Schalke
    Oat23 wrote: »
    What time would you be around, Mr Moon? I (Chiefs) just have you left to play.

I didn't see you on ste.

If you see me on, just send me a message, even if I'm doing something else I'll pause and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I finished my last game last night. Thanks again to Mr.Moon and Axwell for organising the league this season. I had fun playing with the South African team even if I didn't do very well!

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I didn't see you on ste.

If you see me on, just send me a message, even if I'm doing something else I'll pause and play.

Sorry pal I got in from work with a whopper migraine last night and just wanted to pull my head off with the pain of it.. I'll be defo on tonight again man sorry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I'll be on in about half hour if you still about then?

Sorry I missed ya, will be on tonight after 8:00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

One last thing have to play Inter Milan but haven't been able to get a hold of them, Are they still in the league ?

I'm still in, weekday evenings have gotten a bit hectic lately so I haven't able to get on as much as I would have liked.

Bugg wrote: »
    I'm still in, weekday evenings have gotten a bit hectic lately so I haven't able to get on as much as I would have liked.

If you send me a message when online I should get it on the iPad and I'll try to come on, I'll be on this evening after 8 anyway.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Roma in the premiership - was away for a few days. Should be on tonight for a bit and most of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Sorry lads I haven't been on lately. This is qpr from the champship league im all this week if ye want yer matches

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

On now to finish up my games Liverpool x 2 , Napoli and Schalke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

All games finished now in Premiership (Schalke)

I think I should survive the drop. Good season all.

Just waiting on Napoli in the championship, there's no more fixtures no ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Just waiting on Napoli in the championship, there's no more fixtures no ?

Same here.

16 teams left in the league so it should end currently as a 30 game season although I seriously doubt Napoli has any intention on doing his fixtures so make that 29

Just waiting on Brenh to play my last 2 games (liverpool

Napoli (Swarlez) in the Championship has been removed due to not playing his fixtures, all his fixtures will be cancelled

qpr available from the champship league lads who needs matchs

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    qpr available from the champship league lads who needs matchs

I'll be on from 7:00 to till around 8:30 if that's any good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Still go just the two games to play, against Capojama and Mr Moon. I will be on tonight and all weekend if either of you are on.

finished all of my games in the champship league it was happy out were i end up. it was a good season boyos

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

finished all of my games in the champship league it was happy out were i end up. it was a good season boyos

you played how many games? 15 teams left in the league so i assume you played 28 games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I've got a ton of games to get through but none of my opponents seem to be on!

As far as I know I still got outstanding games against Inter x2, Everton, Milan, Newcastle, Valencia and Monaco.

Is there a week 10 as I'm sure I've only played Porto and Spurs once.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I've got a ton of games to get through but none of my opponents seem to be on!

As far as I know I still got outstanding games against Inter x2, Everton, Milan, Newcastle, Valencia and Monaco.

Is there a week 10 as I'm sure I've only played Porto and Spurs once.

I'll be on tomorrow night if you want to get our two out of the way.

I haven't got all your results, still missing one from Roma

Looking for Sonnky (Porto) zizou18101 (Napoli) and brenh2001 (Liverpool) to finish off my fixtures...

Are any of you available, ever??? I've only ever seen Sonnky online and we've come close to playing our match, but the other two are never on. If any of you are online, just send me a message on PS4 and I'll play you (if I'm at home).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Looking for Sonnky (Porto) zizou18101 (Napoli) and brenh2001 (Liverpool) to finish off my fixtures...

Are any of you available, ever??? I've only ever seen Sonnky online and we've come close to playing our match, but the other two are never on. If any of you are online, just send me a message on PS4 and I'll play you (if I'm at home).

I've been on sporadically over the last couple of weeks as I've been up to my eyes in work and unfortunately I've always missed you. I'll be at home all day tomorrow and over the next few days though so just message me on this/ps4 when you're around and i'll jump on. Same goes for the two others I have to play, brenh2001 and paddysnorch.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Blatter wrote: »
    I've been on sporadically over the last couple of weeks as I've been up to my eyes in work and unfortunately I've always missed you. I'll be at home all day tomorrow and over the next few days though so just message me on this/ps4 when you're around and i'll jump on. Same goes for the two others I have to play, brenh2001 and paddysnorch.

I should be around tomorrow evening, will message you

(paddysnorch)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

I've a few games still to play (Spurs in Premiership), I'm around tonight or any time tomorrow evening if that suits ye?

GW 2
    Tottenham v Liverpool (brenh2001)

GW 4
    Napoli v Tottenham (zizou18101)

GW 5
    Liverpool v Tottenham (brenh2001)

GW 7
    Atl. Madrid v Tottenham (Capajoma)

Porto (The Dunne), Everton (dufflecoatsunri), AC Milan (TopOne2009) and Newcastle (daveyharte1988)

When best suits you to play our games, If I'm not online just message me and I'll try to get on.

Wolfsburg in The Championship.

I'm still waiting on brenh also to play my final games

• Advertisement

Porto (The Dunne), Everton (dufflecoatsunri) and Newcastle (daveyharte1988)

When best suits you to play our games, If I'm not online just message me and I'll try to get on.

Wolfsburg in The Championship.

I'll be on this evening to play these games if any of you are gonna be about !

Advertisement