Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

astonaidan/Boulders8/Dufflecoatsunri/Jerichoholic - game tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Just got nialfitz left to play

Ouch, AidySevenfold.

16 shots on target too, yikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Haha, yeah if I could finish it might help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭polarbearhead

Wednesday night onwards will suit me best anyone that's playing inter in the championship

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Lads Im Everton in the Championship, just trying to sort out some PSN account issues but should be sorted by Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Nokir wrote: »
    astonaidan/Boulders8/Dufflecoatsunri/Jerichoholic - game tonight?

Tomorrow Im around during the day till 2.30 or maybe a game around 9 but more likely during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

astonaidan wrote: »
    Tomorrow Im around during the day till 2.30 or maybe a game around 9 but more likely during the day

I should be available tomorrow around 1pm to play, too (Liverpool).

I have 5 games to play in week 1 btw, anyone else is that busy?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭WeirdKen

wonski wrote: »
    I should be available tomorrow around 1pm to play, too (Liverpool).

I have 5 games to play in week 1 btw, anyone else is that busy?

I wonder is there a mistake with the fixtures there. I am only down to play 3 fixtures in week 1..

• Advertisement

WeirdKen wrote: »
    I wonder is there a mistake with the fixtures there. I am only down to play 3 fixtures in week 1..

13 players in the league, we will get extra game from time to time I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭WeirdKen

I just double-checked the fixtures on the league republic link in Mr. Moons sig. It looks like your last match against Tottenham away might be a typo. Should be Tottenham v Lyon I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Should be on about 7.30 ish for a game or two and after 11PM then if Lyon, Spurs or Sevilla will be available in the Championship

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads with the current situation with boards and emails etc its probably best to try organise your games over psn and messages there than on here as people are unlikely to see them or receive updates when comments are made in the thread about when people are on or looking for others.

I just double-checked the fixtures on the league republic link in Mr. Moons sig. It looks like your last match against Tottenham away might be a typo. Should be Tottenham v Lyon I think...

I will send a pm to Mr.Moon later to clarify before starting this fixture. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

how longs the seasons usually last lads? Wanna keep a eye out for season 20 sign up

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Current one is due to end around the end of March. Probably be a short gap before the next one too.

wonski wrote: »
    I will send a pm to Mr.Moon later to clarify before starting this fixture. Thanks.

I see it is fixed now, I guess one of you guys dealt with it before me.

Many thanks.

Good game, astonaidan. You had the better of the first half but I started to get in to it a bit more when you went two up. Was confident that an equalizer was on the way but happy enough with that Klose goal :P

Good game, astonaidan. You had the better of the first half but I started to get in to it a bit more when you went two up. Was confident that an equalizer was on the way but happy enough with that Klose goal :P

Haha my girlfriend was talking to me about the baby and I was like shh woman Ive more important stuff on my mind :pac:
    Im the same playing the lads, Im great coming from behind but terrible at leadin

• Advertisement

And that pause after your first goal was due to me lying back into the couch cursing my defending, and hitting off the source button on the remote causing all sorts of confusion and embarrassment.

And that pause after your first goal was due to me lying back into the couch cursing my defending, and hitting off the source button on the remote causing all sorts of confusion and embarrassment.

Hahaha thought was this muthafcka going to start this, Im so used to it from UT Draft, people pasuing everytime they get the ball :mad:

Rule number one:

Look at the clock when making changes to the squad.

Without Sturridge and Coutinho Liverpool doesn't impress attacking wise.

Surprised I made some shots before conceded 3.

Held my own in the first game Damo, but you totally outplayed me in the second one. Couldn't get any sort of attack going.

Is there a league table updated after each week?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Is there a league table updated after each week?
    You can follow the link in my signature to the league tables. I update the results when I can so you should see updated tables daily (except weekends).

So AidySevenfold your are clearly my arch nemesis :mad::mad::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Anyone that has to play Everton in the championship I can play tonight after 11pm. My psn is TheHefferboi

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I (Jeonbuk) have one game left in week 1.

@ Everton (Bugg - DCorkey)

If you're around tonight? I should be on the ps4 watching tv shows so message me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I (Jeonbuk) have one game left in week 1.

@ Everton (Bugg - DCorkey)

If you're around tonight? I should be on the ps4 watching tv shows so message me.

Advertisement