Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 intheair2017

Susan17 wrote: »
    Oh right so do you think there still planing more courses ? I'm just starting to panic now cause haven't heard a thing

I'd say it's taking them a while to process applicants as there's so many courses so keep the faith yet :) people were being called for weeks last year so fingers crossed you'll get your call!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

I'd say it's taking them a while to process applicants as there's so many courses so keep the faith yet :) people were being called for weeks last year so fingers crossed you'll get your call!

Ya I will try keep positive :) thanks Hun x

• Registered Users Posts: 8 intheair2017

No prob at all :) best of luck! x

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

Trying to stay positive and not call or email , but looking over old posts , I see people were contacted in march to be disappointed after a long wait , so hopefully the news will be good

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Kreg24

Prai101 wrote: »
    Trying to stay positive and not call or email , but looking over old posts , I see people were contacted in march to be disappointed after a long wait , so hopefully the news will be good

Same this is an awful long wait to be left disappointed 😔

• Advertisement

Prai101 wrote: »

Wel hopefully we won't be waiting till march to get a no

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RosieFlower

Hi folks. I just phoned up to see what the story is and they are still going through applications. I was told it would be another 2 weeks before they get through everything #tiredofwaiting:(

Hi folks. I just phoned up to see what the story is and they are still going through applications. I was told it would be another 2 weeks before they get through everything #tiredofwaiting:(

Another 2 weeks oh hate this waiting 5 weeks today since my interview .. so hopefully next week or the week after we get an answer

• Registered Users Posts: 18 D.nicaonghusa

Another 2 weeks oh hate this waiting 5 weeks today since my interview .. so hopefully next week or the week after we get an answer

I know how you feel! I'm 6 and 1/2 weeks waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kicsicsirke

46 days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Coll2413

Snap! 46 days too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kicsicsirke

Dec 5, 9.30 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RosieFlower

I know. I had my interview on the 8th and they checked my references before Christmas. I don't know what's going on. I guess we will just have to stay patient and keep the fingers crossed! :)

I know. I had my interview on the 8th and they checked my references before Christmas. I don't know what's going on. I guess we will just have to stay patient and keep the fingers crossed! :)

Ah that's great that looks like good news for u :) wel I have no patiences but hopefully it won't be much longer .. I dunno if they checked my references because they were my last two jobs I worked for Just have to wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Im exactly the same as you - interview on the 8th, references called before xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭doctorno2014

Hey guys! All my employment checks have been done now which is exciting. I think the next stage is the vetting!! I got an email back from DAA saying my application was being processed and there was a number in it! Do we have to do anything with it?? Or just keep it??

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

Hey guys! All my employment checks have been done now which is exciting. I think the next stage is the vetting!! I got an email back from DAA saying my application was being processed and there was a number in it! Do we have to do anything with it?? Or just keep it??

I sent back the daa form but I didn't hear anything back yet, how long after you sent yours did you get the AIC number ??

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭doctorno2014

[quote
    I sent back the daa form but I didn't hear anything back yet, how long after you sent yours did you get the AIC number ??[/quote]

I sent the form in on 6th Jan and got an email back on 11th saying it was being processed and giving me my "person number". I assume that's the AIC number??

[quote
    I sent back the daa form but I didn't hear anything back yet, how long after you sent yours did you get the AIC number ??

I sent the form in on 6th Jan and got an email back on 11th saying it was being processed and giving me my "person number". I assume that's the AIC number??[/quote]

I sent mine last Sunday, maybe I'll get it this week so ! I assume that that person number is the AIC number.
    What training starting date were you given ? I'm April 28th

Anybody else get their AIC number yet ?

• Advertisement

Anyone hear anything so far today any calls or emails ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ridley94

Mikef747 wrote: »

Yes I got mine a couple of days after I submitted the forms.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Inge87

ridley94 wrote: »
    Mikef747 wrote: »

Yes I got mine a couple of days after I submitted the forms.

Me too!

Inge87 wrote: »
    Me too!

I'd better email and see what the story is , hopefully nothing too serious!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ButternutAmy

Are people still waiting to hear back?
    I had my interview on the 8th Dec, references both were checked that week but nothing since.
    Im starting to think they forgot about me 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

Are people still waiting to hear back?
    I had my interview on the 8th Dec, references both were checked that week but nothing since.
    Im starting to think they forgot about me 🙈

Still waiting too and I had my interview the same day than you plus references checked before xmas ;) ... Finger crossed for us all left in the dark for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 teatote

Hey guys,
    I jusy received the 3 emails and one had the access permit which I completed today. I didn't receive a background check or consent form or any other links. I'm confused as to what we do after submitting the Access permit?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sgal7

Still waiting and interview was the 9th. Had a little nightmare last night that I got the rejection email :(

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Hi Guys,
    Yep I'm still waiting too, refs were contacted after Christmas and nothing to me since.. interview on the 8th as well...
    Fingers Crossed once again , said about 1000 times lol xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ButternutAmy

mendina wrote: »
    Still waiting too and I had my interview the same day than you plus references checked before xmas ;) ... Finger crossed for us all left in the dark for now :)

I know, im starting to lose hope now at this stage! Fingers crossed we'll be called asap

Advertisement