Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 D.nicaonghusa

Guys I'm pretty sure these are being done in alphabetical order. My friend who is C has heard back. My friend and my self are M and N and we've not heard back, we had our interview on the same day! Can anyone who's gotten it, can you tell me if you're second name falls before N please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

Guys I'm pretty sure these are being done in alphabetical order. My friend who is C has heard back. My friend and my self are M and N and we've not heard back, we had our interview on the same day! Can anyone who's gotten it, can you tell me if you're second name falls before N please? :)
    My surname starts with F !

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

My friend got it and her second name starts with M. I dunno what way there doing it cause my friend interview was after me Aswel.

And my second name starts with D so I don't think There doing it in alphabetical.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 D.nicaonghusa

Susan17 wrote: »
    My friend got it and her second name starts with M. I dunno what way there doing it cause my friend interview was after me Aswel.

And my second name starts with D so I don't think There doing it in alphabetical.

Hmmm that blows that idea so! I honestly have no idea how they're processing us then! I guess we just have to continue playing the waiting game! ☹️

Hmmm that blows that idea so! I honestly have no idea how they're processing us then! I guess we just have to continue playing the waiting game! ☹️

I know it's horrible waiting but they do have so many applications I guess to get tru fingers crossed we hear something this week I hope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 kicsicsirke

We are all from different backgrounds. Some have experience, some not. Some has additiunal language skills; some are still working.
    People with flying experince has to have a different training as the one with none.
    They have to sort out so many different situations and options...
    Actualy, I have been asked at the interview (on 5th of december, 9.30!!!!)
    if I could start training in March. So, who knows?! :) I still keep up hope, every single day, from 9 to 5 :))))

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

Mikef747 wrote: »
    My surname starts with F !

Mine with A lol:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 weirdcatlady

Ah thats not too bad, training in April, what about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mendina

didnt get called yet :confused: :eek: :)

28th April

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

28th April
    Same! From what I can gather it would seem like 28th April is 1still group starting training?

Is anyone before 28th April?

IrC wrote: »
    Same! From what I can gather it would seem like 28th April is 1still group starting training?

Is anyone before 28th April?

My friend starts her training the 28th of march

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Im an o and still nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Thank you. Tuesday :)

What time did they call you?

My friend starts her training the 28th of march

I've heard 3 dates so far 28th march , 28th April and the 2nd may

I've heard 3 dates so far 28th march , 28th April and the 2nd may

Oh really well apparently the training dates are between march and may think all the courses be finished by the end of May so everyone starts flying in June.

I just really wanna know now cause if it's a no i be raging after waiting this long to find out but I understand they have so many applications to get tru

Oh really well apparently the training dates are between march and may think all the courses be finished by the end of May so everyone starts flying in June.

I just really wanna know now cause if it's a no i be raging after waiting this long to find out but I understand they have so many applications to get tru

There was a girl at the medical same day as me and she was under the impression that the march date may be for people with airline experience, a friend of hers was transferring from ground crew to cabin crew and she was in the march group !

There was a girl at the medical same day as me and she was under the impression that the march date may be for people with airline experience, a friend of hers was transferring from ground crew to cabin crew and she was in the march group !

I have experience and also my other friend who got it has and her training is in April and my other friend has to and her training is in march

I have experience and also my other friend who got it has and her training is in April and my other friend has to and her training is in march

That's that theory gone so lol, if there are only 3 dates so far there have to be more courses, as far as I'm aware there are only approx 20 people on each one !

That's that theory gone so lol, if there are only 3 dates so far there have to be more courses, as far as I'm aware there are only approx 20 people on each one !

My friend started in aer lingus last year and there was 15 courses so wonder if it will be the same this year

• Advertisement

They were talking about more than that, as it is the "biggest recruitment" ever :)

They were talking about more than that, as it is the "biggest recruitment" ever :)

Wow so maybe there's hope yet for them to call me

• Registered Users Posts: 42 FlyEire12

The first training starts on the 23rd March and I know of another starting on the 5th April. So far there's almost 10 dates of training..

And we all know the training center, there are several class rooms, so more than one training can run at the same time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 intheair2017

There will be close to 20 groups this year :) 14 in each

There will be close to 20 groups this year :) 14 in each

Oh wow how do u know this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

Still not heard a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ccx

Hey guys, my start date is the 4th on may or so I was told starting to b a little confused now as there is a start on the 2nd of may too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 intheair2017

Oh wow how do u know this ?

I'm current crew and this is what I've been hearing :)

Yes that sounds right as there will be multiple courses starting per week so it makes sense one will be the 2nd of May and one the 4th

• Advertisement

I'm current crew and this is what I've been hearing :)

Yes that sounds right as there will be multiple courses starting per week so it makes sense one will be the 2nd of May and one the 4th

Oh right so do you think there still planing more courses ? I'm just starting to panic now cause haven't heard a thing

Advertisement