Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soll 2014/2015. Please read first post!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PCwiggum

fannymagee wrote: »
    Ooh PCWiggum it says video is private??! Lemme in! ;-)

Sorry Fanny! is it up now??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

Haha!! Yes it is, brilliant! I don't recognise them either, d'ya reckon they're Irish or Fordin?!

Haha!! Yes it is, brilliant! I don't recognise them either, d'ya reckon they're Irish or Fordin?!

Oh I'd say they're fordiners - it was a big hit worldwide ya know! lol....
    Aaah missing the craic there already :(

If you liked that you'd LOVE Paddy's day. Honest to God its just such a laugh :-)

I can imagine! But not make it this year :( We've already put the wheels in motion for a week next year from the local though! Enjoy the rest of the season and thanks again for the thread!!

• Advertisement

Today :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

They clearly weren't taken on Thursday. Total white out. There were times I thought I had stopped but was still moving. Couldn't see a thing!

5h4mr0(k wrote: »
    They clearly weren't taken on Thursday. Total white out. There were times I thought I had stopped but was still moving. Couldn't see a thing!

Jaysis I got all confused there, had to go back & check- they were taken & posted on March 6th which was Friday- not Thursday. Thought I was losing my mind there for a sec ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Jaysis I got all confused there, had to go back & check- they were taken & posted on March 6th which was Friday- not Thursday. Thought I was losing my mind there for a sec ;-)

My fault for the ambiguity. I meant that Thursday was so bad that it was obvious the photos hadn't been taken then. Friday was an excellent day.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sallymomo

Ah fanny, quit with the photoshopping will ye!!!??
    Looks great!
    On the countdown ourselves, off on thursday! The temperatures have risen significantly and there is some melting but there might be a low pressure move on friday night bringing low temps and fresh snow! Wonderful..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Laurali

sallymomo wrote: »
    Ah fanny, quit with the photoshopping will ye!!!??
    Looks great!
    On the countdown ourselves, off on thursday! The temperatures have risen significantly and there is some melting but there might be a low pressure move on friday night bringing low temps and fresh snow! Wonderful..

Heading on Saturday. Praying it cool down a bit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sallymomo

Laurali
    Had a look at yr there which is usually a good predictor and it shows the change friday night/sat morn for us
    http://www.yr.no/place/Italy/Piedmont/Limone_Piemonte/long.html

Soll seems to get it Wed/thurs
    http://www.yr.no/place/Austria/Tyrol/S%C3%B6ll/long.html

Honest to God I think I have Boards.ie PTSD!!

5h4mr0(k when I saw our post I had flashbacks to the old days on here (not so long ago!) when every. single. thing. I posted was questioned and analysed- I have no idea why I go to such lengths to clarify, haha!!

Aanyhoo, yes all is well, you will all have a fabulous time although I still can't believe I won't be there for Paddy's- first time in donkeys! But such is life. I'll have to live vicariously for this one :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Honest to God I think I have Boards.ie PTSD!!

5h4mr0(k when I saw our post I had flashbacks to the old days on here (not so long ago!) when every. single. thing. I posted was questioned and analysed- I have no idea why I go to such lengths to clarify, haha!!

Aanyhoo, yes all is well, you will all have a fabulous time although I still can't believe I won't be there for Paddy's- first time in donkeys! But such is life. I'll have to live vicariously for this one :-)

That's funny. Weather looks like it might suck on Wednesday. Thinking of dropping into Soll one last time before I head home.

That's funny. Weather looks like it might suck on Wednesday. Thinking of dropping into Soll one last time before I head home.

Go on sure- open another bar tab while you're at it ;-)

Go on sure- open another bar tab while you're at it ;-)

The weather is not good today here in Söll. ;) Going up anyway.

Attaboy Alternate!! ;-)

in what way? visibility?

Laurali wrote: »
    in what way? visibility?

Rain and light snow in most of Austria yesterday morning. Around 2pm the sun came out and it was a lot of fun. Hardly anyone around.

We're leaving Ireland on Saturday for Soll for the week. Pray for us and that there will still be snow!

• Advertisement

We're leaving Ireland on Saturday for Soll for the week. Pray for us and that there will still be snow!

Laurali relax the cacks, you'll be grand!! :-)

works been so crap this week, I just cant wait to finish up and hit the slopes! better get myself an Irish flag!

We have had the best week. Last night tonight. Thanks for getting us here fanny! :) even bought new boots in Martins place.

We have had the best week. Last night tonight. Thanks for getting us here fanny! :) even bought new boots in Martins place.

Ah brilliant, great to hear!!! Haha see- all that worrying was in vain ;-) xx

End of season party time is in full swing. **SNIFF!!**

Aww, check it out!! Bye bye season 2014/15..!

http://youtu.be/-cuZ-ROoqFI

Today, March 31st :)

I see it's snowing loads. Nothing worse than getting snow reports when you're back at work. :(:)

#sorrynotsorry!! ;)

• Advertisement

What a way to end the season :)

Advertisement