Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official EPCR Champions Cup Preview Thread - A New Hope

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Leinster
    I think there are some tinfoil hats being passed around in Galway, Llanelli and Edinburgh right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Leinster
    So on top of letting off the wrong streamers in the half empty final we now have our supreme overlords struggling with Copy and Paste functionality....

ASM Clermont RC Toulouvergne were on the losing end of the final on Saturday. :D

347830.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,957 ✭✭✭✭phog

From Twitter
    Donn O Sullivan ‏@DonnOSullivan 22s22 seconds ago

The draws for the composition of the pools for the 2015/16 European Rugby Champions Cup will take place in on Wednesday, 17 June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭total former

So, Bordeaux join Oyonnax, Wasps,
    Treviso and Scarlets as the bottom seeds for next season. Hard to know how seriously the French teams will take Europe.

Am I correct in thinking the English placings are done purely on the league table, ie Northampton are top seeds despite Sarries winning the trophy?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Leinster
    I think it is done by playoff finish and subsequently league position.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Glasgow
    I think it is done by playoff finish and subsequently league position.

I believe Pro 12 and Top14 do it after playoffs but Aviva does it before. Northampton will be top seeds.

Advertisement