Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭declan123

yop wrote: »
    Is there 10,000 tickets! I thought Mayo had 2500?

We got split up. 4 in 306, 5 rows from front. Then 2 more are dropped down from 406 last week to 302.

Yop, I heard that that number approx. as well with Mayo second to Dublin only in the number of season tickets allocated.

When you think of the many folks that avail of the bring a friend scheme where they are pushed to less optimum seats its frustrating to be pushed out the extremities of the stand

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭declan123

Season ticket office have confirmed they have 7000 season tickets to service for this fixture

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭lukin

it doesn't look like there will be any tickets released to other season ticket holders (i.e. non Galway or KK) like there was last year. They would have sent the email by now. Although if I remember correctly the email was sent on the Friday before the final last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

lukin wrote: »
    it doesn't look like there will be any tickets released to other season ticket holders (i.e. non Galway or KK) like there was last year. They would have sent the email by now. Although if I remember correctly the email was sent on the Friday before the final last year.

Was that not just for the replay?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭lukin

Was that not just for the replay?

No I got an email about it for the drawn game too. I still have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

My emails came on the Friday at around 1pm, two days before the drawn game last year, and nine days ahead of the replay. Didnt receive any email for the football final. No email this year

lukin wrote: »
    No I got an email about it for the drawn game too. I still have it.

Sound affair.

---

The season ticket comes into its own on days like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,430 ✭✭✭Trampas

Any ideas where the season ticket sat for the hurling final?

Just as a heads up before someone asks about Football Final tickets.

In 2011 they took the cash on the 9th and in 2013 they took it on the 10th.

I'm sure the replay will delay matters somewhat though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Just as a heads up before someone asks about Football Final tickets.

In 2011 they took the cash on the 9th and in 2013 they took it on the 10th.

I'm sure the replay will delay matters somewhat though.

Payment taken this morning.

• Advertisement

celticbest wrote: »
    Payment taken this morning.

Yup. Got the email. Have to harrass the brother now for the cash. He is 14 though...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭keano89

We were sat in 306 for the hurling final, was talking to some other season ticket holders who were in 305.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

Anybody know the procedure for changing a name on a season ticket? It's not a big deal if it can't be done of course, just curious.

frankled wrote: »
    Anybody know the procedure for changing a name on a season ticket? It's not a big deal if it can't be done of course, just curious.

I'm certain I read that somewhere in the FAQ.

---

In other news they still haven't taken the cash for my tickets.

---

EDIT: They emailed almost as soon as I posted above. I'm 160 bills lighter now. But 2 tickets heavier.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

frankled wrote:

Frank I heard of you have a Mayo or Dublin ticket they won't let you change the name

I'm certain I read that somewhere in the FAQ.
    Stoner wrote: »
    Frank I heard of you have a Mayo or Dublin ticket they won't let you change the name

Thanks lads, not a problem anyway.

Money came out for me too, waiting for my ticket now- upper tier.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

frankled wrote:
    Money came out for me too, waiting for my ticket now- upper tier.

How did you find out where you're sitting before it arrived?

SillyBeans wrote: »
    How did you find out where you're sitting before it arrived?

It's specifically an upper tier season ticket (Dublin), so once Croker is full we're up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

Ahhhh. That makes sense. Thought I was missing something!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Season Tickets arrived this morning , Section 308 :(
    Havent been outside 305/306 all year . Spent the last 2 finals involving Dub in 305 , so a bit disappointing.

• Advertisement

305 row j for my block of tickets

Luck of the draw I suppose . I think other people had similar issues before . I did talk to someone who was at the Hurling final last week on a freebie who was sat in 306 .....

Might be.

I've a season ticket since day one if that makes a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Trampas wrote: »
    305 row j for my block of tickets

Same, having been a holder since day one.

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Same, having been a holder since day one.

Yeah, I'm in since day one aswell but still shunted out to 308 for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Yeah, I'm in since day one aswell but still shunted out to 308 for some reason.
    Always wonder how they go about allocating them, ticket number, seating group number, size of seating group, a-z surnames, length of membership, random... god only knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

Got my tickets this morning
    Section 309 , never been pushed that far out, am in the same boat had season ticket since day one

They seem to have made a mess of the final this year
    My first email had a person missing from the list of tickets
    The tickets I received have no match name or team names on them
    The letter with the tickets is titled AI hurling final

Anyone else having the same issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

babyhack wrote: »
    Got my tickets this morning
    Section 309 , never been pushed that far out, am in the same boat had season ticket since day one

They seem to have made a mess of the final this year
    My first email had a person missing from the list of tickets
    The tickets I received have no match name or team names on them
    The letter with the tickets is titled AI hurling final

Anyone else having the same issues?

Am in 308. Was in 307 for semi and 306/305 mostly before. Good to get, beggars can't be choosers, hold on I have 93% attendance.

Careless alright with the letter title hurling final.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Trampas wrote: »
    Might be.

I've a season ticket since day one if that makes a difference

yeah, same here. surprised that some others who are day 1 are pushed further out.

for each final we've been lucky enough to be very central, but the rest of each year we seem to get moved around a lot. e.g. 304 and 307 for the semi finals this year.

Is everyone who mentions day 1, from the 250 trial tickets in what was it 2009? i.e not the first year they went on official sale?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

copacetic wrote: »
    yeah, same here. surprised that some others who are day 1 are pushed further out.

for each final we've been lucky enough to be very central, but the rest of each year we seem to get moved around a lot. e.g. 304 and 307 for the semi finals this year.

Is everyone who mentions day 1, from the 250 trial tickets in what was it 2009? i.e not the first year they went on official sale?

I've been a season ticket holder since 2010, bought the season ticket in the run up to Christmas 2009. What an investment it has been!

Generally i'm in section 305 for league and championship games. Was in 305/306 for '11 & '13. This time round i'm in the double letters in 309.

I seem to have been allocated one of the less central tickets compared to others here but i'm certainly not complaining. The club which has c. 2,000 members got an allocation of 45 stand and 25 for the hill. Even as a playing member for over 30 years in the club i would just have been in the lottery like everyone else. No chance i would have got 2 tickets together in a central location. Delighted to be honest:D

Advertisement