Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomorra the Series (Sky Atlantic)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

texas star wrote: »
    What a great way to wake up I didn't realise there was a season 4.You just made my Sunday.Also love this series.
    :D
    I got excited to when I saw an ad for it. It just gets better and better. Some episodes have scenes that are pure cinema- like watching a showdown in an old spaghetti western, with killer soundtracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Bring it on!.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭cozar

Season 4 wed 9pm sky Atlantic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

cozar wrote: »
    Season 4 wed 9pm sky Atlantic!

Are they releasing the whole season at once on Sky demand as well as showing it weekly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

TonyD79 wrote: »
    Are they releasing the whole season at once on Sky demand as well as showing it weekly?

Yep. Thankfully. I don’t want to have to wait a week at a time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Great. I resisted the temptation to stream it and was hoping they would release the full season at once on sky as I prefer to binge watch shows at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Finished season 4 last night. Bit more disjointed than the other seasons but still a great ending.
    Great to see a prequel movie being made for Ciro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

I'm 5 episodes in and it's building up to a different type of season and it's really gaining momentum. There's much more dialogue from Patricia, not just cold blank staring. It was a pleasant suprise to have
    a London episode with only spoken English

hope the spoiler isnt that Ciro is back? i think he will be a loss but to bring him back would be a bit unbelievable. anyway will find out tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

hope the spoiler isnt that Ciro is back? i think he will be a loss but to bring him back would be a bit unbelievable. anyway will find out tonight!

The movie is a prequel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Binged all season since Wednesday. Loved it.

Any news of a 5th season yet?

I couldn't take seriously the nickname pure'n'simple :D

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭tigerboon

Finished the 4th episode tonight. Every other series was a slow burner so I'm really looking forward to rest of the series. This really is one of the best programmes on tv. It's one of the programmes you don't binge watch as the anticipation adds to the experience. Love it so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Unearthly wrote: »
    Binged all season since Wednesday. Loved it.

Any news of a 5th season yet?

I couldn't take seriously the nickname pure'n'simple :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭jones

Season 4 is great i thought with certain characters gone it might drop in quality but it hasn't so far (4 episodes in)

Finished season four. Excellent once again. This is one of the best shows on tv it’s a pity so many are put off by the subtitles.

Finished season four. Excellent once again. This is one of the best shows on tv it’s a pity so many are put off by the subtitles.

Absolutely. Finishing off season 2 of Dark, an excellent German sub-titled production, before I watch season 4 Gomorrah.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Absolutely. Finishing off season 2 of Dark, an excellent German sub-titled production, before I watch season 4 Gomorrah.

I watched both back to back as well. Great TV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Yeah I don’t get that. You forget about them after a while, and to be honest I like being exposed to other languages and seeing if I can understand any of it .

Haven’t watched Dark I will check it out. What I like about subtitles is that it makes you watch the show properly, I find I get easily distracted during other shows and miss things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Ive seen the whole lot, i have sky italia at home, they showed 2 episodes every friday so i recorded them and downloaded the explosiveskull subs and synced them.

Im so strung out on it im watching it all again, on season 2 episode 8 atm.

Id highly recommed romanzo criminale, also suburra-blood on rome, its on netflix, takes a few episodes for it to get good but its brilliant once it gets going.

Romanzo criminale is savage!!!

• Advertisement

Where can i watch "Dark".? only on episode 7 of Gomorrah i am trying to savour it and not binge love it so much.

Where can i watch "Dark".? only on episode 7 of Gomorrah i am trying to savour it and not binge love it so much.

It's on Netflix (or other 'unofficial' apps ;))

There's even an official guide to it by Netflix: https://dark.netflix.io/

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

italodisco wrote: »
    Ive seen the whole lot, i have sky italia at home, they showed 2 episodes every friday so i recorded them and downloaded the explosiveskull subs and synced them.

Im so strung out on it im watching it all again, on season 2 episode 8 atm.

Id highly recommed romanzo criminale, also suburra-blood on rome, its on netflix, takes a few episodes for it to get good but its brilliant once it gets going.

Romanzo criminale is savage!!!

Romanzo Criminale is just fantastic. Only 2 seasons but what a 2 seasons.

ollkiller wrote: »
    Romanzo Criminale is just fantastic. Only 2 seasons but what a 2 seasons.

Where is this available to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Season 4 was great too. Doing a good job at introducing new characters each season.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Where is this available to watch

Link https://www.amazon.com/Romanzo-Criminale/dp/B01N3QVEKJ

On amazon prime. Gomorrah is class but imo this is the daddy. Such a brilliant show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

I'm a bit behind as I have only watched 4 episodes so far with two lined up for tonight.IMO the London episode was the weakest and did'nt gel 100% for me.
    But still top notch overall.

Series 4 manages to change it up some, but still manages to maintain the less-is-more sparseness that makes it one of the best tv crime dramas ever made.
    You can take Genny out of Secondigliamo, but you can't take Secondigliamo out of Genny. The world may have broadened for him, but he's still the brutal thug we are manipulated into rooting for.

Unsurprisingly, Gomorrah has been renewed for series 5, but here's another interesting development:
    https://variety.com/2018/film/news/gomorrah-film-prequel-marco-damore-1202936237/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

I'm a few episodes into Romanzo Criminle and it's awesome, be sure to check it out if you like this
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242773/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

I'm a few episodes into Romanzo Criminle and it's awesome, be sure to check it out if you like this
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242773/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Is there anywhere else to watch it as it don't have amazon prime

Advertisement