Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomorra the Series (Sky Atlantic)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

Not sure S4 with Genny as the lead character is going to anywhere close to the previous 3 with Ciro, he was a huge reason it was so successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭tigerboon

wadacrack wrote: »
    Not sure S4 with Genny as the lead character is going to anywhere close to the previous 3 with Ciro, he was a huge reason it was so successful.

Patrizia will probably become the central character

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

tigerboon wrote: »

Babe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

tigerboon wrote: »

Yeah, because we all love a moody looking character who just stands around with her arms folded all the time. That's really all she ever seems to do! She just doesn't seem to have any personality at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Yeah, because we all love a moody looking character who just stands around with her arms folded all the time. That's really all she ever seems to do! She just doesn't seem to have any personality at all.

Perfect description of Patrizia. I want to see less of her and Vocab.

I'm hoping there is a lot of Enzo.

• Advertisement

Think their will need a new character to be a main player. Enzo was pretty good but not a fan of Genny at all

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭notfromhere

Season 4 starts back on March 29th.https://youtu.be/vmkIRUzav24

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭jones

Season 4 starts back on March 29th.https://youtu.be/vmkIRUzav24

On sky? Awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Brilliant, this might be one of my favourite shows ever

Suburra Blood on Rome is quite similar (Italian crime series) . S2 out in late February also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Suburra Blood on Rome is quite similar (Italian crime series) . S2 out in late February also

Due on February 22nd! Looking forward to it!

I wonder what Gomorrah will be like without Ciro he was one of the best characters in any show I’ve ever watched. An absolute bast**d but it was hard not to root for him all the same.

I wonder what Gomorrah will be like without Ciro he was one of the best characters in any show I’ve ever watched. An absolute bast**d but it was hard not to root for him all the same.

A bit like House of cards without Kevin Spacey.

S4 out soon, when will this broadcast on Sky Atlantic UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭milehip

S4 out soon, when will this broadcast on Sky Atlantic UK?

+1,It's supposed to be on Sky Atlantic this Friday @9pm, but its not showing up on the listing's.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭snoopy12

It's on sky atlantic Italy Friday night. Read somewhere that there was a few months lag last year between it being shown on Italian tv and making it to uk sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Yeah UK Sky usually wait till it's completed then make all episodes available shortly afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

First two episodes available with what seem like perfect English subtitles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Watched the first episode and the subtitles were fine, not sure as good as Sky Atlantic UK but may have to wait 6 weeks plus before it goes on demand.

Will hang on as I prefer to binge watch over a few days anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Really enjoyed the first two episodes.Hopefully the rest of the season is as good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭wawaman

TonyD79 wrote: »
    Watched the first episode and the subtitles were fine, not sure as good as Sky Atlantic UK but may have to wait 6 weeks plus before it goes on demand.

Sky have confirmed that they are showing all the episodes in .........JUNE

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

Season 4 is great so far, binge watch 10 episodes over the weekend. Amazing there's no drop in quality over the years. By far my fav TV show. :)

Season 4 is great so far, binge watch 10 episodes over the weekend. Amazing there's no drop in quality over the years. By far my fav TV show. :)

Where are you watching it may I ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

Where are you watching it may I ask?

The reddit r/Gomorrah is great for info about the season ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭duefrine

Suburra: Blood on Rome s2 was a very good watch. Fans of Gomorra should watch this. Great series also

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Suburra: Blood on Rome s2 was a very good watch. Fans of Gomorra should watch this. Great series also

Also Romanzo Criminale. 2 seasons it ran for and it's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

Just like Gomorrah, there is a film before the series. As a whole, not as good as Gomorrah (some might say- duh!), but still quite good. Where Gomorrah concentrates on gang rivalry, Suburrah takes its cue from political corruption, so interesting/brave angle (considering Saviano's death threats), and some very good characters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

What a great way to wake up I didn't realise there was a season 4.You just made my Sunday.Also love this series.

Advertisement