Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomorra the Series (Sky Atlantic)

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

Seeing as I've been in the depths of time poverty for some time now, and its been ages since season 4, I might as well take my time and rewatch season 4 to savour better season 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,602 ✭✭✭billyhead

I've started season 5. It's as good as the previous seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭cozar

A story called Gomorrah is on sky now. A documentary about the production and writing of the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,124 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Just watched all new season, it really is exceptional.

For anyone who hadn’t watched it, try and see The Immortal film, it plays into the first two episodes of season 5.

Post edited by Dav010 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

Is any of this in English or is it dubbed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,124 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Italian with subtitles, the only way to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I've nine episodes done now of s5. It's every bit as good as I hoped it would be. I'm sure episode 10 will be emotional. Exceptional show, definitely in my all time top five. Top three probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,602 ✭✭✭billyhead

Lil Monk. Such an appropriate name. He wouldn't look out of place in Glenstall Abbey.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭duefrine

Just watched the first episode of S5, it has taken me back and reminded me how good the previous 4 seasons are... Can't wait to get my teeth in S5...

As others have said, easily in my top 3....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Finished this last night, easily top 3 of all time. Unbelievable!

Watched L'immortale after episode 2 of S5, should have read thread above earlier watched earlier(was shocked when I did)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Finished season 2 there.

curious if we ever see the cheating wife who ran off again and is now a widow. Don’t tell me.

otherwise having read the posts here up to season 2 I would agree. It’s very good. Albeit I wonder in real life would police have sat on Mandemorte more.

Thanks for that. Recorded it from Sky Atlantic, 2 hr doc.

Finished season 5. It may not have been as cinematic as previous seasons, but there was a huge feel of momentum all along that landed a powerful punch at the end.

End of an era.

Advertisement