Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geek Alert: Loot Crates

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

mefistos wrote: »
    yup still waiting on mine... last tracking update is:

03/03/2016 21:15 Arrival in destination country

:( also my first crate...

It might be stuck in customs. I ordered a t short from loot gifts and the same happened. If shoot them an email an they might be able to tell you where it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

yup still waiting on mine... last tracking update is:

03/03/2016 21:15 Arrival in destination country

:( also my first crate...

Upon closer inspection my last tracking update was the same as yours, not the 2nd! I'm guessing customs don't want us geeks getting our crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

jabberwock wrote: »
    Quick question, didn't have any real luck with searching boards, anyone had to deal with Customs looking for their cut lately with their crate?
    jabberwock wrote: »
    Have been getting them since Nov'15. This is the first one to get detained.
    Just wondering what I should show them in regards to cost.

Loot Crate got back to me with this:
    If you want to pay the fee, you can send us a photo of the receipt and we can credit your account or give you a refund for it.
    If you want to refuse, we can try to send a replacement, but that may also encounter the same issue.
    Lastly, we can just refund you if you don’t want to pay the fee or be sent a replacement.

This shouldn't be happening at all, and we will investigate.

The Feb Loot crate arrived today resealed with the customs tape.
    The box itself was larger than normal since of the contents but that still doesn't explain why it got singled out.

I have it sent to my work address which has 20-30 other people that receive them monthly. None that I had talked to had problems. Maybe they were just testing it because so many come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mefistos

Upon closer inspection my last tracking update was the same as yours, not the 2nd! I'm guessing customs don't want us geeks getting our crap!

Got mine today... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

Got mine today... :)

Got excited when I saw this, rang home, still no sign of mine :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

These worth it in people opinion? Debating whether to sign up last couple of months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

They sent out an email today with gift offers theres a Doc Brown Funko that caught my eye does anyone have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Is it actually worth signing up for these? I don't know anyone who has, so would be interested in your opinions please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Is it actually worth signing up for these? I don't know anyone who has, so would be interested in your opinions please.

Take a look through past crates and see if you like: https://www.lootcrate.com/past_crates

Also plenty of unboxings on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭ozmo

Any good deals, vouchers or codes on Lootcrate or similar this year?

I like to get a couple for Christmas presents... ta.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement