Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geek Alert: Loot Crates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,370 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

e_e wrote: »
    Tracking seems pretty unreliable for me, last update was on the 18th. :confused:

The tracking is terrible take no notice of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Group On currently have a deal for €14.99 a month or €44.99 for three. Worth a shot at those prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Tails142

Seems like a good deal to me... tempting....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Anyone get the September one yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

I'm still waiting for Augusts one to come

• Advertisement

Squaredude wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for Augusts one to come

Meant August :o Tracking wasn't working at all the last while

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Meant August :o Tracking wasn't working at all the last while

I contacted them and they said they're sending me a new one, as the first is stuck in US customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Anyone get the September one yet?

Still waiting on mine, they are sending me a new one... I'm cancelling it after this crate.. far too may issue with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

I canceled back when the euro took a dive and it was costing way more for the box. Was interested in starting it up again but might pass seeing as they are still crap with deliveries. (in my 8 months I have had to have 3 of them re sent)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Apparently mine's been in Dublin 6 days now. :confused:

• Advertisement

Mine just arrived

Got the email today from parcel motel to say they'd received it so should have it tomorrow all going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Received mine today, never had an issue previously.

I contacted them and they said they're sending me a new one, as the first is stuck in US customs.
    Mine just arrived

So did you end up with two crates?

So did you end up with two crates?

Nope just the one for now. Only emailed them over the weekend about it. So there may be another one on its way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i'm surprised that people are still subbing to this i wonder have numbers dropped a lot as i'm getting a lot more emails from them.

ps. i signed up for the dc graphic novel collection to get my fix

Replacement crate just shipped :D

I had to sign for this months crate.

I'm guessing they didn't like my angry email about the delays in the last two crates reaching me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ashens reviews this months crate and a few competitors:

Spoiler: All a bit sh1t.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thargor wrote: »
    Ashens reviews this months crate and a few competitors:

The big one from Hong Kong is probably the best tbh. This month's LC was complete arse though. Load of YouTubers saying it's one of the better ones because it's all high quality items, but they're high quality items that you're never even remotely likely to use. The Pikachu hat would be fine without the dangly poke-balls I guess, but everything else is just tat that would even amuse you for the couple of minutes after opening the box. At least the f*cking-inflatable-f*cking crown (incidentally, that was the last LC I got) made me laugh because of its sh*ttiness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Thargor wrote: »

actually glad i didn't order i was tempted when i seen the pokemon and supernatural stuff but it was meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Wow this month's one came pleasantly early.

Don't really give a toss about
    the Doctor Who spork
    but the rest of the stuff is nice. But with the amount of games and movies for me to spend my money on over the next few months I think I'll be opting out of the novelty of Loot Crate for a while.

e_e wrote: »
    Wow this month's one came pleasantly early.

Don't really give a toss about
    the Doctor Who spork
    but the rest of the stuff is nice. But with the amount of games and movies for me to spend my money on over the next few months I think I'll be opting out of the novelty of Loot Crate for a while.

Yeah got mine last week, love everything except the
    spork

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Has anyone here got the supernatural chevy impala that they would be willing to sell. Looking for one for birthday gift for next week. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Has anyone here got the supernatural chevy impala that they would be willing to sell. Looking for one for birthday gift for next week. Thanks

Where in the country are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Where in the country are you?
    Am in Laois but in Dublin often and Galway every week plus my BF is a lorry driver and can be anywhere. So can arrange collection. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

I subbed for Novembers combat crate and my tracking says it arrived in the destination country on the 18th but I still haven't received it. Is this normal?

kevovek wrote: »
    I subbed for Novembers combat crate and my tracking says it arrived in the destination country on the 18th but I still haven't received it. Is this normal?

Mine says the exact same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Got mine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Got mine anyway. Pretty underwhelming for the price might have a look at some other crates next time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement