Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geek Alert: Loot Crates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,370 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

For whatever reason the crates get stuck in customs for so long.

Mine would arrive in Ireland nearly two weeks before it would be delivered to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Got the email to say it's in Dublin so should have it later today hopefully, tomorrow at the latest.

You get an email from who, Lootcrate?

I never get any email letting me know anything like that :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    You get an email from who, Lootcrate?

I never get any email letting me know anything like that :confused:
    Parcelmotel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Got mine yesterday, not a bad crate.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,326 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

is there a site that shows all the contents of the various crates in an easy viewable format?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Skerries wrote: »
    is there a site that shows all the contents of the various crates in an easy viewable format?

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/12/loot-crate-subscription-box-review-coupon-december-2015.html

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

From Ashens video, Decembers looked pretty bad. I don't like the Funko Pop things, and the only other thing of value seemed to be the tin. I mean, when the best thing you get in a box is another box, things are tough. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I liked it and my other 2 friends who got it were happy with it too.

I didn't think it was overly brilliant either, the T-Shirt was actually pretty poor, would have much preferred the one posted on the previous page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

I see this months theme is DEAD with Deadpool and Walking Dead items, Im tempted does anyone have any discount codes or the like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,158 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

cw67irl wrote: »
    I see this months theme is DEAD with Deadpool and Walking Dead items, Im tempted does anyone have any discount codes or the like?

CARLIN should give you 10% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,370 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Has the January crate arrived for those who ordered it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I havnt recieved Januarys yet but when i contacted the support on friday, i was basically just fobbed off. Think i may cancel after this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I see they have added yet another seperate crate this time a bimonthly firefly one.

I think they have lost sight of what they originally set out to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Has the January crate arrived for those who ordered it?

Got mine last week

Januarys not here yet and have already been billed for Februarys.

Thats not on like. Gonna have to demand a replacement now.

Crate came today, box smashed to bits with a hole in it.

Contents feel like they have been in a puddle for a week, absolutely soaked (tshirt included).

Everything was fine up until 2 or 3 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Crate came today, box smashed to bits with a hole in it.

Contents feel like they have been in a puddle for a week, absolutely soaked (tshirt included).

Everything was fine up until 2 or 3 months ago.

I'd take photos & email them.

Mine arrived today, box in perfect condition.

I'd take photos & email them.

Mine arrived today, box in perfect condition.

Just logged on and cancelled my subscription. Not worth the hassle any more.

Got mine today, pretty decent crate in my eyes.

Multipass :D

• Advertisement

Double post...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Got my first create today, the Feb one, liked it more than I expected to! The qfig is pretty awesome looking! Also came way earlier than I was expecting, as from here I wasn't expecting it till around the 10th!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Mine arrived today, first one as well. Picked it up before work so only had a chance to take a quick look. T-Shirt is pretty cool and the Q-Fig looked good as well. The rest of the stuff is a bit meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not sure if it's ok to discuss the contents here, as some people may not have gotten them yet, so:
    The little Walking Dead 'flat pack' figure was alright too, got the zombie one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Star Lord wrote: »
    Not sure if it's ok to discuss the contents here, as some people may not have gotten them yet, so:
    The little Walking Dead 'flat pack' figure was alright too, got the zombie one myself.
    Didn't open that yet. The other thing I got was a Soap on a Rope of Darrells Walkers ears and there was a booklet in the bottom I haven't looked at yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Quick question, didn't have any real luck with searching boards, anyone had to deal with Customs looking for their cut lately with their crate?

Star Lord wrote: »
    Not sure if it's ok to discuss the contents here, as some people may not have gotten them yet]

Yeh hush up, mime won't be in my hands til tomorrow ha.

Oh and never had an issue with customs. Shouldn't either as it should be below the minimum value.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Yeh hush up, mime won't be in my hands til tomorrow ha.

Oh and never had an issue with customs. Shouldn't either as it should be below the minimum value.

Have been getting them since Nov'15. This is the first one to get detained.
    Just wondering what I should show them in regards to cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

Anybody still waiting for their crate? February is my first month and the tracking tells me it has been in the country since the 2nd!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mefistos

Anybody still waiting for their crate? February is my first month and the tracking tells me it has been in the country since the 2nd!!

yup still waiting on mine... last tracking update is:

03/03/2016 21:15 Arrival in destination country

:( also my first crate...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement