Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭shanec1928

DubDJ wrote: »
    Yeah I haven't gotten the last seed and not sure about the latest one released this week. They just aren't showing up for some reason. Have feedback assistant installed and got previous betas.
    same as that so the last one i got was early november.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭airuser

Update: The Safari updates were removed from the App Store for an unknown reason, some users were able to install them while they were available while users who check now will not find them.

My updates on the Beta version was there and as above,gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

There are definitely some pretty serious driver issues around the GPU for some of the MacBook Pro Retinas.
    I've certainly been having weird intermittent crashes since I upgraded.
    Hopefully 10.10.2 solves this, otherwise I'm going back to Mavericks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ant11

Anyone know how to downgrade from Yosemite?

I followed a tutorial online but no joy. Laptop's being a nightmare since I've upgraded. Safari changed from using google as search engine to open search, which is dreadful. Changed it back to google but it keeps going back to open search. If I press to look at the next page on a thread a new tab opens with advertisement crap. This basically happens on any web page I'm on. Never had any problems with my Mac before this.

Have you tried to delete all the cookies and reset Safari.

You may have some malware

Try.

http://www.adwaremedic.com/index.php

This might help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ant11

airuser wrote: »
    Have you tried to delete all the cookies and reset Safari.

You may have some malware

Try.

http://www.adwaremedic.com/index.php

This might help

Cheers for that, back working properly:)

Ant11 wrote: »
    Cheers for that, back working properly:)

Delighted.

glad to be of help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Ant11 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to downgrade from Yosemite?

I followed a tutorial online but no joy. Laptop's being a nightmare since I've upgraded. Safari changed from using google as search engine to open search, which is dreadful. Changed it back to google but it keeps going back to open search. If I press to look at the next page on a thread a new tab opens with advertisement crap. This basically happens on any web page I'm on. Never had any problems with my Mac before this.

Run a virus scan!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Safari's a pain on this, tbh. Still hanging too much.

Advertisement