Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 19/9/2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I read the other day that the majority of kids born now are likely to live to 100 :confused:

Hopkins is nothing more than a pantomime villain who feeds off her notoriety.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,085 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ok, woman doesn't like fat people. Thanks, bye now.... How do these people get time? The Late Late is the pits.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭vforvictory

Mariasofia wrote: »
    The one in the audience can lose weight....katie will always be ugly inside and out.....

You don't agree with her so insult her?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

She's abrasive, but certiantly not wrong in a lot of cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

She is not particularly likeable she is rude and she enjoys the fame however she is right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,444 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Seriously though.

That audience lady is morbidly obese and shortening her life span and I don't believe she can really be as happy as she really says.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

and the irish moral outrage is out and force now.

the sad thing is, this woman is right (and ive no idea who she is) but people are too damn afraid to admit it. what she is saying is not popular and she is rude, but in typical Irish fashion people just snap back and go apeshi*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

If she was saying the same thing about smokers, everyone would cheer. Even though overeating is just as dangerous as smoking it seems it's not OK to critisize fat people.:confused:

Why does Tubridy indulge people like this? :mad:

So he has the opportunity of being a 'thanks whore' and gain the approval of us boardsies...keep up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

"I like your shirt" she says sarcastically.
    Sad fool is obsessed with appearance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

How many programmes will RTE put on and support on anti-bullying, and then they pay this yoke to come on the LLS. Television licence money well spent NOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

"I hate fat people for making me do this"......

God help her.

Waste of space...

***ZZZZZzzzz***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Yes, but some people are fat coz they eat and drink too much and don't exercise.

Well observed mr. Cluedo. But idiots like you paint anyone who has weight as being solely in that bracket. The VAST majority are overweight due to my referenced reasons. And that is a proven fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

murpho999 wrote: »
    Seriously though.

That audience lady is morbidly obese and shortening her life span and I don't believe she can really be as happy as she really says.

She doesn't look happy... I think she was hoping for a Quality Street box set, not the one from Love/Hate..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

and now, we've got a free cadbury hamper for everyone in the audience..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Ososlo wrote: »
    Everything she's saying is true. Katie that is. No one wants to hear the truth.
    You cannot be size 26 and happy. What's the health of that woman in the audience going to be like in 10 years time?

She will be dead by 55. She is spouting populous nonsense aswell to make herself and other overweight people feel better. Katie Hopkins is quite crass in her message but the message is actually a true one.

The strain on the health system is insane and is getting worse due to overindulgence.

Who cares if this woman is looking for fame, it's a red herring.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

If Tubs was standing on a step-ladder he'd look like Peter Crouch. Spitting image.

Ah here, you need to check this place out, you might feel more at home ;)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=252

I don't understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,085 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Twice now on the show. How many other night time chat shows has she been on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Im just stating a fact.....an overweight person can lose weight but its harder to change an ugly personality.....and Im size 10 before you say its a personal gripe...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

I read the other day that the majority of kids born now are likely to live to 100 :confused:

Is that the affluent in the West?? Because it couldn't apply globally.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭CKrules

and the irish moral outrage is out and force now.

the sad thing is, this woman is right (and ive no idea who she is) but people are too damn afraid to admit it. what she is saying is not popular and she is rude, but in typical Irish fashion people just snap back and go apeshi*te.

She is right about obesity but no need to insult people and say things like I hate fat people.

She's an adult. Act like one.

She just wants to get a rise out of people and that's how she makes money. Another celebretard!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Oh my jaysus. She says this stuff and blubbers about being fat on a TV show.

Get a grip Katie. Just learn from your mistakes about being fat in not doing it again and cop onto yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I know this woman intentionally pulls outrageous career stunts in a semi-self-parody way, but this is just a load of cack.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,304 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Ooh, my chocolate pop tarts are done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

She would probably take that as a compliment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I don't like the way she says it, but TBH the basics of what she was saying were right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Roger_007 wrote: »
    If she was saying the same thing about smokers, everyone would cheer. Even though overeating is just as dangerous as smoking it seems it's not OK to critisize fat people.:confused:

Weight doesnt develop solely due to overeating!

• Advertisement

Well observed mr. Cluedo. But idiots like you paint anyone who has weight as being solely in that bracket. The VAST majority are overweight due to my referenced reasons. And that is a proven fact

That's a lot of bollox. Ireland has an obesity problem which has nothing to do with your referenced reasons. FACT

Advertisement