Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 19/9/2014

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

:eek:

Where's the puppeh(s) and the kitteh(s)???!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

ghiertal wrote: »
    Paul Carrack: he has recorded as a solo artist & as a member of

After a few minutes with Tubridy, he'll be "looking back over his shoulder" to see where the nearest exit is....

*takes bow*..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

After a few minutes with Tubridy, he'll be "looking back over his shoulder" to see where the nearest exit is....

*takes bow*..

I may be 'Tempted' to tune in tomorrow. 'All I Need Is A Miracle' to make it through the LLS, no matter 'How Long' it lasts.

*stands directly in front of CountyHurler, takes bow*

• Registered Users Posts: 85,076 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

amdublin wrote: »

Will L/H cat do :p

NWS_20131013_ENT_010_29257612_I1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It needs some big debates with audience interactions this season, loved that in the old days when there was proper emotion and rage over items like sex, drugs and rock and roll.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I like cats, so it will for me.

They others, they may insist on the proper cute puppehs and cute kittehs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭tampopo

I like cats, so it will for me.

They others, they may insist on the proper cute puppehs and cute kittehs.

yeah, I want a puppeh...kittehs need not apply....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

NWS_20131013_ENT_010_29257612_I1.JPG

Me to the rescue... :o:D:););)

5.gif

rs_499x289-130911151201-tumblr_mqn4li2uzK1qipcxzo1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

Apparently Mario Rosenstock will be on AGAIN!

Also on tonight's show, the lovely Sharon Corr.

:)

• Advertisement

Also on tonight's show, the lovely Sharon Corr.:)

Thanks for the heads up, I've just cancelled the sandwiches for the green room.

Also on de show...novelist and playwright Michael Harding.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ghiertal

Plus he will have a Scottish man wearing an English rugby jersey after he lost a bet with Tubridy on the independence referendum.

A guest on next week's show, Marty Walsh, Mayor of Boston

Walsh will also wade into the volatile politics of the sectarian divide in Northern Ireland and appear on a national television show in Dublin that is the Irish equivalent of “The Tonight Show.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/09/17/the-mayor-coming-ireland-relishes-visit-walsh/lPzx4VbkPWFX0ZtAoO8fUN/story.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Also on tonight's show, the lovely Sharon Corr.

:)

Boooourns!!

It's Jim we want!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Looking forward to seeing Tom Vaughan-Lawlor but what the hell is that moran Katie Hopkins doing back on the airwaves? She's a self-publicizing, closed-minded, prejudiced , narcissistic peddler of inane bull****. She doesn't deserve a slot on national TV. She reminds me of those lunatics standing on street corners with a megaphone spouting nonsense, but even those people seem completely reasonable compared to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Looking forward to seeing Tom Vaughan-Lawlor but what the hell is that moran Katie Hopkins doing back on the airwaves? She's a self-publicizing, closed-minded, prejudiced , narcissistic peddler of inane bull****. She doesn't deserve a slot on national TV. She reminds me of those lunatics standing on street corners with a megaphone spouting nonsense, but even those people seem completely reasonable compared to her.

Katie Hopkins is a professional troll. I presume she will be well paid for this appearance. Did Tubs not do something similar on his radio show with the domestic abuser, when he threatened to break the guys legs.

To make Tubs look good, you need to bring on someone reprehensible. He will try to come across as a man of the people. I would expect some audience plants too. In the end, she will go on to next show with a heavier purse. I suppose its a living :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

"a national television show in Dublin that is the Irish equivalent of “The Tonight Show.”

Eh.. yea, thats exactly what its like :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

That's the weird thing about the Late Late. From time to time they give prime time national airtime on one of the country's highest rated shows to lunatics to spout their vitriolic hate and/or nonsensical ramblings. When will the Late Late have some ISIL supporters on to tell us what a sound bunch of lads they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

It's okay, you're allowed say it. She's a cúnt... A vulgar term I know but there's fewer "famous" people around who deserve it more than her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

Plus he will have a Scottish man wearing an English rugby jersey after he lost a bet with Tubridy on the independence referendum.

Walsh will also wade into the volatile politics of the sectarian divide in Northern Ireland and appear on a national television show in Dublin that is the Irish equivalent of “The Tonight Show.”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/09/17/the-mayor-coming-ireland-relishes-visit-walsh/lPzx4VbkPWFX0ZtAoO8fUN/story.html

Walsh will be asked about his Oirishness and how much he likes Ireland and has he been before......but not anything remotely related to a political discussion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ghiertal

For Reals wrote: »
    Walsh will be asked about his Oirishness and how much he likes Ireland and has he been before......but not anything remotely related to a political discussion.

Ooppops Actually it's on the 27th, so must be the Brendan O'Connor show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The fact that some, even a cent, of my hard earned money is finding its way into that horrible excuse of a human being's (katie troll) pockets upsets me greatly. And not once, but twice. Disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Vorenus400 wrote: »
    Katie Hopkins is a professional troll. I presume she will be well paid for this appearance. Did Tubs not do something similar on his radio show with the domestic abuser, when he threatened to break the guys legs.

To make Tubs look good, you need to bring on someone reprehensible. He will try to come across as a man of the people. I would expect some audience plants too. In the end, she will go on to next show with a heavier purse. I suppose its a living :mad:
    yeah the entire interview will be geared around tubs on his highhorse putting her down. ...

Maaaaa-dy.. I cant take Boston people seriously since I watched that movie Ted..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

If Rosenstock, Harding and Hopkins are sure why not go the whole hog and get Twink on....

FFS, why can't we stop this charade!?, using the TV licence money.

This is NOT entertainment, this is lining the pockets of the same ol mates.

F this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Stop watching, I know I have. It's the only way this madness will end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Even before the show starts I want to bang my head of a brick wall. The woman is vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    Even before the show starts I want to bang my head of a brick wall. The woman is vile.

She really is...but....I look forward to hearing whatever crazy devil's advocate crap she'll be spouting tonight. Her trolling is entertaining.

Also excited to hear how posh Tom Vaughan-Lawlor is in real life.

Unfortunately I won't be drinking tonight as I'm saving it for tomorrow so I'll be...gulp...SOBER :(

Unfortunately I won't be drinking tonight as I'm saving it for tomorrow so I'll be...gulp...SOBER :(

It's a sobering experience, IMO. I always end up wasting good drink, to no discernible effect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

"To alcohol the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." Japers trying to watch two hours of dlb without any WTF.

Advertisement