Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Thank you SuperValu. 50 Euro for the next gen versions is a godsend. Call back to the good old days last gen when Tesco would put up online-beating offers on the big releases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Went to two supervalues today and they didn't have it, I ended up buying it for 70 in xtravison out of desperation... Ragin

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

What year? :cool:
    Yeah, fcuk knows.

I notice my order with WOW is now "Backorder" so...

I kinda regret it now, as it was so cheap in SuperValu.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

70 in xtravison

Trip to Tesco or Argos would have saved you €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Am currently in this SuperValu and they don't stock games at all I've been told.

Whereabouts in the store did you get them?

I second that. Was it in supervalue castletroy? Particularly Xbox one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Its dependent on who owns the store

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

There's one ps4 one in Supervalu Lucan. I just returned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I ended up going for VideogamesPlus. Just over €40 and another €5 or so for delivery. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭coconnellz

Got Fifa15 in Tesco €45.00 useing 20 Euro voucher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Am currently in this SuperValu and they don't stock games at all I've been told.

Whereabouts in the store did you get them?
    ronanc1000 wrote: »
    I second that. Was it in supervalue castletroy? Particularly Xbox one.

I bought the last 360 one and they only had ps4 ones left at about half 4 on friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

FIFA 15 Ultimate Edition arrived today from www.videogamesplus.ca (Cost €63.60)

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

went for tesco for 45 quid using the €20 voucher mentioned elsewhere in BA

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Slipshaney wrote: »
    went for tesco for 45 quid using the €20 voucher mentioned elsewhere in BA

Where abouts?

Thanks for that - no 360 versions in stock though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

has anyone played it, and is it any good?

Ahh Tesco messed up my order - was all confirmed and got a call today to say out of stock. so back to square 1 - am I best off buying online at this stage, or just spending 59.99 in Argos!

any thoughts on the game itself?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I ended up going for VideogamesPlus. Just over €40 and another €5 or so for delivery. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks for it.

Has this arrived for you yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

any thoughts on the game itself?

Very good, skipped 14 didn't like it, but could see what they were trying to do, must say 15 is excellent, that's 360 version aswell.

• Advertisement

Very good, skipped 14 didn't like it, but could see what they were trying to do, must say 15 is excellent, that's 360 version aswell.

Super - I have 14 on the Ps4, but have been reading that 15 doesnt exactly push the boundaries much more of the franchise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Super - I have 14 on the Ps4, but have been reading that 15 doesnt exactly push the boundaries much more of the franchise...

For me while there might not be a major difference, the game menus and everything feel far more responsive and the dribbling and passing are far improved IMO, the dribbling last year was a big falling point for me, so if ya agree I'd say you should like it.

MAORISH wrote: »
    Well I have no clue on what its as I just pay for it lol but my 8 year old used the word "savage " when I asked him what FIFA 15 was like :confused:.

Im sold so! :D

Tesco or SuperValu still the best places to buy Fifa? Still haven't got it.
    Live in Milltown Dublin so would love somewhere close

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Supervalue long sold out.
    Argos probably cheapest at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Anybody know what the wii version is like and wheres the cheapest place to get it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Anybody know what the wii version is like and wheres the cheapest place to get it? Thanks

EA have long since relegated the Wii Version to "Legacy Edition" status - which means it is EXACTLY the same as FIFA 14, but with updated transfers and kits. However, seeing as FIFA 14 on Wii was also "Legacy Edition," means you are getting FIFA 13 gameplay, but with updated transfers and kits.

Here are the boxarts dating back to FIFA 13...

2V3vxqJl.jpg

VnG4siv.jpg

PuJt2hP.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Thanks, im guessing then theres no point in getting it if have 13 or 14 but if dont have any of them then 15 might be worth getting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Thanks, im guessing then theres no point in getting it if have 13 or 14 but if dont have any of them then 15 might be worth getting

That would by my recommendation If you have been out out of the loop for a few years, then it would be fine to pick up, as you be playing something new

Similarly, if you don't mind a few players at the wrong teams, and a few kits the wrong colour, you could pick up FIFA 13 and you'd be playing pretty much the same game.

FIFA 13 should be sub €10 in some of the usual entertainment stores now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Anyone having issues after buying digitally through the US marketplace?

Advertisement