Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco: €20 off €60 1st online shop

Options
  • 26-09-2014 8:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

It's back!
    pqt8Ikil.jpg?2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Pretty sure this can be used in conjunction with the 25% off 6 bottles of wine. Think the 25% only gets taken off at delivery / collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭JTMan

Does a new email address still count one as a new customer?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

groom wrote: »
    Pretty sure this can be used in conjunction with the 25% off 6 bottles of wine. Think the 25% only gets taken off at delivery / collection.

yep. Combined these two deals result in ultra cheap alcohol (for ireland at least)

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Akrasia wrote: »
    yep. Combined these two deals result in ultra cheap alcohol (for ireland at least)

Do you just need to buy over 60 euros worth of wine then?

Do you just need to buy over 60 euros worth of wine then?

That'll work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭ibrahimovic

That'll work.
    it won't give me the option of adding wine to the basket, ive said loads of times i'm not wasting time with tesco again, so i'm gonna take my own advise this time

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

Akrasia wrote: »

6 bottles worth €80 I'd imagine minus the 25% minus the €20...so €40 for €80 worth of wine delivered to your door?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

it won't give me the option of adding wine to the basket, ive said loads of times i'm not wasting time with tesco again, so i'm gonna take my own advise this time

Could be the slot you booked. It will not let you have alcohol in the morning before 10am or the 9-11pm slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

The 6 bottles of wine deal does that register on the site? Do they have to be 6 of the same?

The 6 bottles of wine deal does that register on the site? Do they have to be 6 of the same?
    the 25% only comes off at delivery / collection and you can mix and match bottles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭mydogjack

Used new email and same name, address etc.
    Definitely works, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

So can u buy 65 euro wine, get 20 off and then get 25% at delivery??

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭mirec

is 25% off wine still valid ? I do not see it anywhere on website.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,421 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Destiny for PS4 for €50, that'll do nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭MICKEYG

the 25% only comes off at delivery / collection and you can mix and match bottles

How does that work? Do they give you a refund at the door?

MICKEYG wrote: »
    How does that work? Do they give you a refund at the door?

You aren't charged until collection/delivery because the goods might vary. When you enter your card details it's just an authorisation

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Do tesco not stock any Xbox one games?

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Do tesco not stock any Xbox one games?

Depending on your address used, you'll get different stock. So my address I couldn't get much but my folks address had plenty of ps4/x1 games

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭barneyrub

Just wondering on this, might stock up on some wine. Would I have to have the order coming to €60 before the 25 % is applied on the wine or after?

Actually can't see any mention of 25%offer on wine on the site. Has it finished?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Toast

Used this last time it was around and figured if someone else in the house registered it would be good to use again but our address is no longer available to register an account at anymore. Anyone have this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

The 25% off wine ends today i think. Got it this morning. Thankfully wife got SuperValu vouchers from some baby mailing so got 15 euro off all the wine after 25%

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

RedXIV wrote: »
    Destiny for PS4 for €50, that'll do nicely!

Can't see that online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭chases0102

Hi all,

Typically, when do they deliver? As in, with myself and the OH working long-ish hours during the day, do they deliver at nighttime or at weekends?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭saladtime

Having a bit of trouble.

My basket inc delivery totals €65
    Below it the €20 coupon comes in and reduces it to €45 on screen

But when I go to pay the Verify by Visa box says €65!

Anybody know why?

Thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

chases0102 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Typically, when do they deliver? As in, with myself and the OH working long-ish hours during the day, do they deliver at nighttime or at weekends?

You choose a slot for them to deliver. Some are taken already or have a higher price.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

saladtime wrote: »
    Having a bit of trouble.

My basket inc delivery totals €65
    Below it the €20 coupon comes in and reduces it to €45 on screen

But when I go to pay the Verify by Visa box says €65!

Anybody know why?

Thanks guys

You dont pay till all your items are picked and checked out in the morning of the day you want it delivered. The Visa verification is simply a security check.

The deductions will then come off your bill at check out assuming they are still valid for the day you want it.

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Can't see that online.

See this post.

Basically, your address determines what stock is available to you

Trying to register a new account to get this offer and it keeps saying it can't be registered at this time. Anyone know if its a site issue or because the address has been used already?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 dotcomedy

barneyrub wrote: »
    Trying to register a new account to get this offer and it keeps saying it can't be registered at this time. Anyone know if its a site issue or because the address has been used already?

As a driver. We have been told to take back the shopping and report it, if we think customers are fraudulently using the promotion.

Its easy to spot.

Although if a person is registering a partner or spouse I continue as normal.

Advertisement