Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,273 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Gamestop have changed their prices :(
    €64.99 now for the PS3 and XBox 360.

PS4 and XBox One same prices as above.

Don't know how they are still in business tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone thinking of getting Fifa from gamestop just grab their €9.99 list and head to HMV/Xtravision, Smyths or CeX and buy two games on the list on the cheap, don't pay cash for Fifa, buy two games instead and save a bundle. You might even find two games on the list on the cheap in gamestop, if they are going to be dumb with a deal take advantage. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭copey

Game looks class

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

After much hassle I finally managed to get a code off Play Asia (ordered yesterday evening, only got it today).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I've had the full version on my Xbone since Sunday. Downloaded it through EA Access, you get 6 hours of full play before having to buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

No disc though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

These seem cheap
    Around €36 for the game
    Anyone know if they are ok

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-fifa-15-cd-key-compare-prices/

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tonto24

Looking for a 2nd controller (blue/red/white) and fifa combo for PS4. Best I can find is on Game here http://www.gamestop.ie/Bundle/Configure/804 @ €120.
    Surely there is better value out there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

my local super valu were selling fifa 15 today,ps4 and xbox one were priced at 49.99 and for ps3 and xbox 360 44.99.

be worth trying a super valu in your area to see if they are selling it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    my local super valu were selling fifa 15 today,ps4 and xbox one were priced at 49.99 and for ps3 and xbox 360 44.99.

be worth trying a super valu in your area to see if they are selling it today.

Where abouts in the store are they stocking them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

Where abouts in the store are they stocking them?

in the store i went to this morning they were near the till area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

If anyone knows of any of the stores in waterford having it for 50 let me know as me and few friends are going to pick up or copys

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    in the store i went to this morning they were near the till area.
    What store was this as I rang a few super values and some aren't selling it at all and one is selling them is open from 7.30am but won't take any lists. I also read that Super Valu in Youghal is opening at midnight tonight to sell them

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

went to a local supervalu in Cork - not on sale until 8am tomorrow

Update: Tesco selling Ps4/Xbone Fifa15 discs for €50 from midnight if its a 24h store. I'll be at Wilton, Cork. Sometimes they give some goodies like a red bull and a pot noodle to help you through the night.

I might be sick tomorrow, shame really as I really wanted to go to work ;-)

can someone confirm if anywhere is selling them today ?

Just went to Tesco Extra in Naas, they are not staying open at midnight tonight and couldn't even tell me if they were stocking the Ultimate edition.
    Xtravision in Naas will be selling from 23.15 tonight but all their Ultimate editions are already pre-ordered, though they are expecting more stock in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Any ideas on prices for tesco or supervalu ?

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Any ideas on prices for tesco or supervalu ?

Supervalu seems to be 50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 therealdog

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Supervalu seems to be 50

Is this on PS4?

thats what it said in the shop anyway - maybe a mistake though - all platforms seemed to be that price

Slipshaney wrote: »
    thats what it said in the shop anyway - maybe a mistake though - all platforms seemed to be that price

Ultimate edition for XBOX 360 is 69.99 in Tesco Extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

UT Edition on PC on Origin Mexico for 35 euro. You need a proxy like Hola for chrome

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Does anyone know if there is something extra with the game in gamestop..my son says there is but Im thinking Tesco would be cheaper...I did put deposit down in gamestop but I think someone on here said that you can get a refund on that...anyone know if thats true?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Colser wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is something extra with the game in gamestop..my son says there is but Im thinking Tesco would be cheaper...I did put deposit down in gamestop but I think someone on here said that you can get a refund on that...anyone know if thats true?

You'll get a few extra DLC codes if you preordered at Gamestop

IE.Fifa15[PO-Banner].jpg

But I am having a hard time pinning down what exactly those codes would be for (that above graphic is very vague). Any exclusive stuff like this is usually fluff to make it seem like you are getting something worthwhile - when in reality you are not.

If the game is notably cheaper elsewhere (€10+), I would go with that instead

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

Just asked in Tesco. 60 for the 360 and 65 for the Xbox one and PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

Dazzy wrote: »
    Just asked in Tesco. 60 for the 360 and 65 for the Xbox one and PS4.

65 for the ultimate edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

Anyone know if Supervalu in Limerick will have it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

EvanKelly6 wrote: »
    65 for the ultimate edition?

I didn't ask but I doubt it. I'd say its the standard edition.

Advertisement