Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

py2006 wrote: »
    Nah, don't do it to yourself!

I ordered here a few days before release date, still on "backorder" and not despatched. Then once despatched, delivery can be a few weeks from China.

Regret using it now, though I had a tenner voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Ive a spare game unopened in box due to thehut.com taking so long to deliver my original order. 50 quid if anyone wants it. South Dublin region

Ps4 normal edition

Edit : Sold

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Ive a spare game unopened in box due to thehut.com taking so long to deliver my original order. 50 quid if anyone wants it. South Dublin region

Ps4 normal edition

would you post to cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Slipshaney wrote: »
    would you post to cork?
    Are you near the city Slipshaney?

• Advertisement

Colser wrote: »
    Are you near the city Slipshaney?

I am but just bought from the Hulk!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Slipshaney wrote: »
    I am but just bought from the Hulk!
    I have one to return to supervalue as he got 2 of them...glad youre sorted..

ah thanks a million anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

Heys guys,

where is the cheapest place to buy the game now?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 BargainSlayer

degzs wrote: »
    Heys guys,

where is the cheapest place to buy the game now?

Thanks

Use this link www. dlcompare .com/games/digital-download-fifa15-key-retail-1288#pc and if you like the prices good luck and have fun with the game.
    Personally i think it's crap and i will not buy it. I will stick with fifa 14 until fifa 16 or maybe i will quit fifa all together ... it's been a fun 10 years :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

I think the many reason I'm interested in it, is because all the lads have it... I wish Pro Evo could break the monopoly but it's unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

If you buy the ultimate team edition from Canada or US, should those codes work here?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

Use this link www. dlcompare .com/games/digital-download-fifa15-key-retail-1288#pc and if you like the prices good luck and have fun with the game.
    Personally i think it's crap and i will not buy it. I will stick with fifa 14 until fifa 16 or maybe i will quit fifa all together ... it's been a fun 10 years :(

Looking for it on Xbox 360.

I have not played it yet, but didn’t think there must difference between Fifa 13 and Fifa 14. So was think that Fifa 15 would be a big step up from fifa 14?

I heard supervalu had it for 50 Euros in Galway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Spazdarn wrote: »
    I think the many reason I'm interested in it, is because all the lads have it... I wish Pro Evo could break the monopoly but it's unlikely.

It might this year. I bought FIFA and to be blunt its pretty poor. Very unenjoyable. The PES demo was very impressive and there strategy of waiting another month to release means they can rectify and problems. Ill be swapping FIFA for PES next month

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

I need to buy fifa for Christmas present. where is the best place. cheapest to buy this now. dont really know much about them to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

badker wrote: »
    I need to buy fifa for Christmas present. where is the best place. cheapest to buy this now. dont really know much about them to be honest.

Cheapest ive found for X Box platform is here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

If you dont mind digital this is the cheapest I've found

https://www.xbox-live.com/en/588-buy-fifa-15-xbox-one/

I've used that site plenty of times by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

NATLOR wrote: »
    Cheapest ive found for X Box platform is here

But don't they take forever to deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

py2006 wrote: »
    But don't they take forever to deliver?

i have bought a few times from them and have never waited longer than 20 days, not the quickest i agree but should comfortably make it for Christmas (as requested by the poster)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭soap1978

waited for black Friday on amazon at the end of the month,may be on sale

I get that people have an issue with digital games most of the time, if they want to trade it in but I don't get it with FIFA. You can get it cheaper, and quicker and by the time you would want to trade it in it won't be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Nolimits wrote: »
    I get that people have an issue with digital games most of the time, if they want to trade it in but I don't get it with FIFA. You can get it cheaper, and quicker and by the time you would want to trade it in it won't be worth it.

You could throw what little the previous version is worth toward the next version of it..

Spazdarn wrote: »
    You could throw what little the previous version is worth toward the next version of it..

The money that you save by buying it digital is more than whatever pittence they'll give you. And you have no worries about disks getting scratched especially if there are kids around.

Advertisement