Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15

Options
  • 14-09-2014 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭

Out 26th September.
    PS3 & XBox 360 €59.00, PS4 and XBox One €69.99 in Gamestop and HMV.
    Same games are €54.99 and €64.99 in Smyths.
    Game UK are £43 (€58) and £48 (€64).
    Cheapest seen so far Tesco UK are £40 (€53) & £45 (€60)
    respectively so would guess Tesco Ireland will be around the same prices in Euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

sugarman wrote: »
    Preordered PS4 version on Amazon for £41 delivered. About €51 and it comes with an exclusive retro kit pack.

Not sure if its still available at that price, but the US PSN store is cheaper and available sooner for download.

How do you download from the US store?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

Also get 15 gold coins for FUT with standard edition when purchasing from amazon. Amazon cheapest I can find so far-the hut had game and 2 pairs of boxers offer for €56 but that seems to have ended-demo is very good by the way

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

the hut had game and 2 pairs of boxers offer for €56

Expired after 1 day from what I heard :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

Expired after 1 day from what I heard :(.

Ya I was looking at it when it first came out and said il get it closer to time-what a jackass I am

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Any idea what trade in value you get for Fifa 14 (xb360)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Future1

I got 17 trade credit with xtravision a couple of weeks ago

I got 17 trade credit with xtravision a couple of weeks ago for xbox one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

you can get Fifa 12 in Dealz for €1.49, pretty much the same game, save yourself over €50 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Future1 wrote: »
    I got 17 trade credit with xtravision a couple of weeks ago for xbox one

Got 35 store credit Monday from Xtra vision or 18 cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mattmattmatt

Ultimate edition for xbox one about €50 if bought of the US marketplace, split with a friend using home xbox settings making it €25 each

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Ultimate edition for xbox one about €50 if bought of the US marketplace, split with a friend using home xbox settings making it €25 each

How do ya buy from the US store?

Do you think that Tesco will stock the ultimate edition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

madcabbage wrote: »
    How do ya buy from the US store?

google it, very straight forward and game sharing is the way to go

Got 35 store credit Monday from Xtra vision or 18 cash.

35?? No way they would give that much, must be a mistake. You'll be lucky to get 5 for it when the new one comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

35?? No way they would give that much, must be a mistake. You'll be lucky to get 5 for it when the new one comes out

Thought that myself rang last week and was told 10 cash 18 credit. Then one of the lads here posted it in barging alerts and PlayStation threads and sure enough I didn't believe it ( see my post ) then Rand local xtravision and it was right. I went down that morning and got it. Bought two 20 Euro psn cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I got €40 store credit for Fifa 15 on Saturday morning in my local Xtravision, offered €20 cash.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Supervalu usually get this in for a few days at launch at the lowest B+M price-keep an eye out for the special stands near the tills.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I got €40 store credit for Fifa 15 on Saturday morning in my local Xtravision, offered €20 cash.

Was just in, 10 store credit or 7 cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Anyone ordered from this here before? €42 is cheapest I've seen.

http://www.ie.wowhd.com/games/fifa-15-xbox-360/dp/38875323#bc=a3d6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Tusky wrote: »

If that was CDWow before than it's a Chinese company who operates internationally. Bought off them before, couldn't fault it regardless of the lower price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Xtravision price ended on Monday closing time, only worth 10 now on both Xbox one and PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,273 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Will Tesco get in some copies cheap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

you can get Fifa 12 in Dealz for €1.49, pretty much the same game, save yourself over €50 :D

Play the next gen versions of Fifa complete different game :rolleyes: ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

It will be Christmas by the time you get the game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭bren2001

I preordered off them last year. When release day came, my status went from pre-order to out of stock. Sent them a few emails and they said I was on the list. Took them a week to dispatch the game and it took over another week for it to come.

I did kick up a massive fuss and they gave me a 30e voucher. Wouldn't go near them again if I wanted something delivered quickly. If you are happy to wait, then it is worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

bren2001 wrote: »
    Wouldn't go near them again if I wanted something delivered quickly. If you are happy to wait, then it is worth it.

I echo those sentiments. Ordered Watch Dogs from WOW as it was substantially cheaper than other sites. Possibly my own stupidity but didn't notice that it was on backorder i.e they were selling it without having any copies in stock. Anyway, took forever to arrive (over a month, possibly 6 weeks) and Customer Service was very poor. Still, got the game in the end and the price was right!

What about PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

What about PC?

Getting it from one of the key sites is probably going to get you the best price for PC, keep an eye on DLCompare.

I preordered mine from G2Play for 35, I've always found them reliable and quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any idea what trade in value you get for Fifa 14 (xb360)?

Probably 10, I will be in HMV after 2pm and will ask and update here with the answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

When I saw this thread here I was hoping there'd be an actual bargain, not 60 quid :(

Anyone know about the Ultimate edition? Apparently costs a tenner more but comes with loads of 'free' UT packs.

Advertisement