Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF 20 - Pettis, Melendez, Aisling Daly **SPOILERS** **See Mod Note OP**

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yeah if you miss weight then you arent eligible for any bonuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Gumbi wrote: »
    She obviously messed up and has no one but herself to blame. She should have shed more fat during her camp to make the cut easier. It sucks but at the end of the day it's very unprofessional.

I agree with you, but it seems she doesn't agree with you.
    “The reason I didn’t make weight, to be honest, was I had no training when we did all the media for ‘The Ultimate Fighter,’” Daly said. “And if we’re being really honest, the training in the house wasn’t that great -- so I was off for like months and months.”

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I agree with you, but it seems she doesn't agree with you.
    I've liked Ais for years but I dont think she should use things like that as an an excuse when she was the only one from the house who didnt make weight.. but anyway with such a great win she can put it behind her quickly now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

I've liked Ais for years but I dont think she should use things like that as an an excuse when she was the only one from the house who didnt make weight.. but anyway with such a great win she can put it behind her quickly now

Yup, it's no excuse for a professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Such a great win for Ais, bizarre she was on the fight pass undercard. Missing weight put a downer on things but she was so dominant it should put it behind her fairly quick. Would be interested to see who her next opponent will be, maybe Heather. Also will be very interesting to see the SW rankings.

Jaysus Jojo got sone busted nose but when she started getting going in the 3rd, she was some force.

Glad the bullies magana and bec lost.

Very surpassed with the final. After the semi finals, rose looked way better than carla. As much as i hated carla, she put on some performance but saying that, this div had about 6-7 fighters who could win the title on any given night and i think Ais could win it too.

Any idea when the rankings will be out?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,035 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Any idea when the rankings will be out?

Prob late Monday or tues morning

• Registered Users Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Only got around to watching the fight now, good card all around.

Hoped Rose would win, but at least Carla won well rather than the smothering poop I expected from her.

Rose is great to watch and I expect big things from her. She seems to struggle with her emotions though. She always bursts into tears, win or lose, and she looked like she was going to blub on the stool after the account round.

She's young and immature I suppose, but she'll need to get that under control.

Advertisement