Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

TacoMan wrote: »
    Less horns, more tacos.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Console freeze on the 9th race there. Gonna call it a night now, up early tomorrow. Catch ye soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

TacoMan wrote: »
    Console freeze on the 9th race there. Gonna call it a night now, up early tomorrow. Catch ye soon.

That's the games fault ! Not my wifi suggestions fault :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Have you tried switching the router off, and on again.

Is it plugged in?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

My stats tell me I have held my golf club for over 10 hours, 2100 hits and have 500 kills with it :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Anybody going on tonight around 8:30 to 9 for a few hours for the lols and bants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'll be on just after Doctor Who

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Farty88 wrote: »
    Anybody going on tonight around 8:30 to 9 for a few hours for the lols and bants

I'll partake in some lols, however I have no interest in bants, sir.
    IvySlayer wrote: »
    My stats tell me I have held my golf club for over 10 hours, 2100 hits and have 500 kills with it :P

Easy tiger..

DADS ARMY LOLS AND BANTS

Max was on a fapping spree tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Ive just turned this on for the first time in months and am currently installing any outstanding updates.

I have no idea what to expect. Last time I read through this thread there were spaceships going around los santos!

Essien wrote: »
    Ive just turned this on for the first time in months and am currently installing any outstanding updates.

I have no idea what to expect. Last time I read through this thread there were spaceships going around los santos!

Ah yeah the spaceship is pretty cool. It's a bit awkward to get though. You can't drive/fly it or anything. Your only a passenger.
    Basically what you need to do is get to the top of Mount Chilliad and have a motorbike with you, a fast one.

Your going to have to start killing people until the cops show up. When you get the first instance of red health you're going to jump in the bike and drive full speed off the side of the mountain. Try and get it so that the bike goes up first before falling down, as soon as your going down jump off the bike and hit R3 and L3 at the same time. Just as your about to hit the ground a beam should grab you inches away from death and make you float upwards into the spaceship.
    It will then work the same way as a taxi or when you get a chopper lift from Merryweather, hit pause, put down a marker of where you want to be taken, unpause and select that destination.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

That's ****ing mental tbh.

Essien wrote: »
    That's ****ing mental tbh.

Took myself and Max a few goes to get it working the first time, you have to time it just right. Keep trying thou!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

sheehy83 wrote: »

Once done, when you go online, it will automatically try to put you in the same server as other crew members. Then any white circles on the map with green around it will be a crew member and in most cases they will be a friendly who can show you the ropes :)

Do ing missions/activities with crew members increases your RP (xp) and money earned plus it's a much better laugh. A lot of crew members on headsets as well and usually good banter.

Are you PS3 or 360?

Oh, do flight school first. It's found down at the airport. You can get about 100k when you finish it so you can buy an apartment with garage that will store your vehicles and give you a spawn point for safety.

i have sent a request to be a part of the crew! i will be online later! i need to level up a lot as i play it for only brief spells and have fallen a bit behind!
    but winter is coming and i am hoping to spend a lot more time on it!

Any new members feel free to add me: Etchersketcher is my PSN
    I still do a fair amount of missions because I'm leveling up a second character, so I don't mind grinding a bit with new guys at low levels.

Just watch your back cause as soon as you aren't looking, he'll shoot you ;)

A famous and fantastic dannybubble quote "lads the only tactic is not to die" Misson impossible Etchersketcher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Farty88 wrote: »
    A famous and fantastic dannybubble quote "lads the only tactic is not to die" Misson impossible Etchersketcher

Belive me it works

We tried dieing, we tried not dieing, at the end of the day the only way was to Rambo.

• Advertisement

Nothing like suiting up with shart loads of ammo and 3 men verses the world I may of died half way thru but on the floor I still managed to save dannybubble from the evil henchmen so he cud safely evade the situation think my rocky theme music and the fact I made some toast helped ye get there in the end

Big big bootys big big bootys I like big bootys some tune hopping in the car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

iO1hjSt.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Yesterday and today ive been in lobbies where guys have shot me through walls and around corners. Also I drove into the sea yesterday by accident and realised I could walk underwater and use my weapons. I know this glitch is around a while but I
    haven't used it

The auld connections are dodgey tonight lads!

In other news, that Chrissybenarfa lad who is always in sessions with us when I'm around is 8 years old, good lord.

HEISTS TUESDAY MORNING YEAH OR NAH LIL BIRDY SAYS IT COULD BE HAPPENING (but then again this is rockstar update 1.17 another stupid dlc or the ultimate comeback) omg lol I'm lolling

There is a very small team patching the old gen version of the game, and the art team is making content for the remaster (cars, planes, weapons, environment, etc) with a large team working on the remaster.
    Once a date for release was announced, the workforce was tasked with new solid milestones that need meeting, every time there's a new problem at each milestone, more people are bought in to fix things while staying on track.
    I really doubt there will be anything more than a title update before the remaster gets released, possibly a Halloween DLC is the absolute most we can hope for, and that won't be for another four weeks at best.
    That's straight from the reddit discussion

Here is a pic I took yesterday after I was dropped off by the UFO

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Here is a pic I took yesterday after I was dropped off by the UFO

0_0.jpg
    UFO taxi has to be one of the best and handiest things in GTA.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

UFO taxis??? Whats this all about???

Advertisement